Mid June EDD?

themarshas

Reaction score
I got my BFP today, EDD of June 24th. Anyone else around that time and want to be bump buddies?

My DD is June 17. This will be my first child but the second time pregnant. I had a MC back in April. I hope everything goes great with this one. So far, so good.:thumbup:

Hopefully everything goes well for both of us! How are you feeling?

I'm doing great. Everyday seems to get better. I forget that I'm pregnant sometimes. I just can't wait till 8 weeks come for my first scan. How are you? And yes, we can be bump buddies :b

I don't feel pregnant-- yet. I'm just thirsty all the time and a bit crampy today. I have my first appointment at 6 weeks and I can't wait (2 more weeks!)-- even if they do nothing haha. I'm even excited about picking up my new prenatals. It could be a long 8 more months haha

Lol, I feel ya. Being pregnant is just an exciting feeling.

My Edd is june 22! This will be my first sticky baby, i had 4 m/c since july 2010!

Congrats Ayclobes! Well girls, so far I am 5 +5 and I am having strong cramps in the middle of the night. Last night, it was so strong I woke up and thought I was going to faint but it just went away eventually after a minute. There was no spotting and I felt so normal as if it never happened. It's very strange but scary.:wacko: How are you all doing?

I'm feeling good, besides the always hungry part I don't really feel pregnant. Trying to enjoy that fact, as I assume that morning sickness will kick in soon enough.

Congrats Ayclobes! Well girls, so far I am 5 +5 and I am having strong cramps in the middle of the night. Last night, it was so strong I woke up and thought I was going to faint but it just went away eventually after a minute. There was no spotting and I felt so normal as if it never happened. It's very strange but scary.:wacko: How are you all doing?

thank you! i havent really had much for cramping..except maybe a little consitpation before I got my BFP's though.

Hi ladies, may I join you? I'm due 18th June, in the two weeks since I found out my blood pressure has gone from normal to sky high, just waiting on an emergency obstetrician appointment at the moment.

Just wanted to update you all that over the weekend I miscarried at 5weeks. Just trying to heal physically and emotionally and then we will be right back into ttc again. FXd that you all have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Congrats Dinah! Of course you can join us. I hope you get your blood pressure under control soon.

Themarshes, I am so sorry to hear about your MC. I've been there and it does suck but it is normal. Creating a baby isn't easy and something going wrong isn't impossible. My doctor told me that and she made alot of sense. The upside is that you are still young and can get pregnant. Some women can't even get that far. Blessings.

Really sorry for your loss themarshas. Everyone handles these things in a different way, so just remember however you feel or whatever you want to do is fine as it's right for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->