• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Military WAGs

Hello All,

Can I join you all?

My OH is in RAF, he is at home at the moment and due to go away again in February 2010

Pingu - are you the Pingu who was/is on Forces Wags (formerly UKFG)? x

haha i asked him that if it ment we had to behave! he said no it means we have to invite him to partys aparently! its gunna be really good actually because my other friend who lives in my street at the moment is also getting moved too the same street :) im looking forward to bbq's in the summer anyway!

Hello Ladies! Well I just found this thread, and thought it would be a nice place to talk to other wives, well my husband is an EME Officer in the CF he's away on exercise right now and will be back hopefully before the baby is born ( or Ill kill him) But ya. Trying to keep busy at the moment since Im not working. So ya! Hope you ladies dont mind me dropping in :p And Im excited to get to know you ladies. Are there alot of ladies from Canada kicking around here?
:hug:
-Cait

We are in Saudi arabia. Different, but a good different

Saudi Arabia...that's exotic. lol

Cait...not sure which nationality the girls are...I'm German myself. lol

We are in Saudi arabia. Different, but a good different

Is your OH on the foreign exchange out there? It's something I'd like OH to apply for, but think he'll apply for the States.

Hiya girls, how you all doing today?

The baby kept me up until a stupid time in the morning. *roll eyes*

Well 41 days and hubby is back home! Whoop Whoop. lol

aww i bet ur so excited hun

OH is home tomorrow:headspin:. He has only been gone 4 days. How do you ladies cope with 6 months??
xx

im going for a scan today :) they've been really good with chris they let him have the morning off to come to the MW with me and then when the MW told me i was going for a scan today they let him have time off for that too!!!

No Navy people???

I'm a navy reservist (RNR) and have been for almost 13 years now, do I count? I've done my bit for queen and country although have seen nothing, I'm sure, compared to what a lot of others have.

one of our boys has been killed. :( just hope to god its not one of OH's mates

one of our boys has been killed. :( just hope to god its not one of OH's mates

The army got a bad time at the moment...lots of casulties.

Hubby's Reg lost one of their boys 3 weeks into the deployment.

RIP. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"