miscarriage and after

I mc on the 29th October so the 26th will be Thursday will be 28 days am trying to wait till sat to test. but i am so nervous nearly bought a test today but forced my self to put it back on the shelf. other wise once i poas i can't stop.

Can't wait for the update..! How many dpo do u think u r ?
I just done another FRER and line is much darker than control line. Never got this with m/c.
Fx for you..x

That's a good sign that your hormone levels are raising wooooohooooooo!!

Have decided i will buy one tomorrow and do it thursday morning at the earliest

I mc on the 29th October so the 26th will be Thursday will be 28 days am trying to wait till sat to test. but i am so nervous nearly bought a test today but forced my self to put it back on the shelf. other wise once i poas i can't stop.

Hun... Im sooo scared as well... I got an evap on a IC a few days ago. I think Thursday is def the earliest to test... I have had a lil ewcm today though.. and cramps to my left side... Am i right in saying, if I MC on 29th (like u) ...and I have a 28day cycle, I was actually due today??

Cause I havent come on... Are u defo gonna test Thurs?? Im SOO trying to wait until Saturday at least.. PLS let me know how it goes hunni!!!:hugs: xx

AAAAAAAAAAARGH just realised u said ur trying to wait until Sat to test..... we should so test the same day lol.

no you should both by a three pack and test now so I can stop checking this thread and congratulate you damnit!

i am gonna wait as this morning been getting the odd twinge which is common when i am due on. am so hoping its not the witch!! but think saturday will be the day!!

no you should both by a three pack and test now so I can stop checking this thread and congratulate you damnit!

Ur an eager beaver aren't u? haha! Well basically I figured Saturday is the day BECAUSE of the comparisson to ur dates, & ur HCG was 9 on the 20th right???

So Ours would be similar probs around Saturday I reckon... AF still hasn't showed her face.. so we shall see.. I'm actually super nervous the more I think about it!! When you got your BFP was in FMU?? Uv NO idea how tempted I am lol! I'm thinking POSITIVE though..

And Mrs Roughton.... I am SOOOOO hoping this is it for both of us.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh the STRESS! haha. Let the countdown BEGIN! 3days to go... :coffee:

Hm. Just went to the bathroom to see some not so nice brownish discharge when I wiped... Im really no impressed. I think its safe to say i'm definitely out :( I wiped again and there was more. Again, and there was nothing. Ergh. Excitement has all gone 4 me *sigh*.. Good luck to u though Mrs, and to the two of you guys on your pregnancy. xxxxxxxx

Hon, don't worry at all. As I said..I started spotting on CD21 (5dpo) and was brown/red for 6 days. It slowed and stopped and I got my bfp the day after !!
It most def could be implantation...how many dpo are you? ? keep us informed.
x
x

I spotted on the 14th, which was like 2dpo... and then spotted today.. and im around13/14dpo.. so I dont think its implantation :( I wish it was! xxx

I really want to know if a blood test would show anything now :S

Well girlies.. Im gonna wait for the arrival of AF.. if no sign by Saturday.. ill still test as planned for the sheer sake of it! xxx

i caved and tested with frer and Guess what a bfn!!! am so deflated and i am getting cramping so reckon witch is due. i so wish i hadn't tested and i could live in ignorance its better this feeling of disapointment!

i caved and tested with frer and Guess what a bfn!!! am so deflated and i am getting cramping so reckon witch is due. i so wish i hadn't tested and i could live in ignorance its better this feeling of disapointment!

Oh Gosh... looks like us two need alota luck dont we lol. Ive not had any bleeding since my brown discharge earlier. Hmm.. Im not cramping though.. im so bladdy confused! WHY WASNT I BORN A MANNNNNNNN ](*,)

And as for you young lady.. STOP GIVING UP!!! It might have been too early.. did you buy a two pack? and was it FMU? xxx

Erm. I just took a frer too.. got a BAD habit of uploading them all the time..but hey. Im gonna add this to the pg test thread.. im confident its neg either way lol. Ill call it erm... My latest FRER *sigh* ahaha.. have a look xxx

UPDATE: - Bleeding has disappeared totally. Hasnt returned since that "wipe" FX'd x

hey just so the two of you know I had cramps too..I almost keeled over the first time i felt them THAN NOTHING after like 30 seconds...than again when I stood up, those stretching pains...Just a warning..they hurt worse this time not too much worse but you can totally feel them..I fell 100 times more pregnant than i did with the miscarriage been nausea's and sick the last 2 days...But I def thought af was coming on too by the cramps so keep your fx'd...

also: How long are your cycles.. mine are 31 days..Maybe you can get away with testing 2 days sooner than me with blood?

i am not gonna test now for 7 days and just wait to see if the witch shows her face. the cramping has gone so was thinking maybe i ovualted late????

pretty: am so glad your sickness is strong(in a nice way! not cause your being sick!!). am not sure of my cycle length before Holly they were 28-31 days but have not had af since i had her as i had implant and no af for 6 months then bleed right up till removal than got bfp before first af arrived and lost bean and now waiting for first af to show up or a bfp! so only cycle day 27 but i thought i would of got a result being it was a frer. but i never used fmu so that may of effect it although the instruction said not matter if not fmu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->