Miscarried 1st baby over Christmas 2012.Share positive stories of conceiving again.

Aww Elleff I wish you all the best honey...fingers crossed!!!
I was all over the place yesterday to be honest. We were supposed to have a wee burial in The Garden of Angels yesterday too at 11am but last Tuesday I rang the hospital and they told me that between what I lost myself and after the lab tests there was nothing to bury. I took my period at 10.50am and then last night me and my OH had a big argument which resulting in him saying we should spilt up. I was off today and he was working but Im just waiting on him coming home to see if I can talk to him and hopefully change his mind. Im not sure why Im writing this on here but I am. Funny how we can share all this with complete strangers. Say a prayer girls we work this out xx

Oh Charlie I want to give you a big hug!
First of all so sorry about the burial. Maybe you could do something else like plant something? I find it lovely havin my plant pot by my patio doors. I know my baby is always close by and it's something to look at.
That is so sad you've been arguing. I'm sure he doesn't mean it! We all say things we don't mean in the heat of the moment. You have to do what is right for you though, if you want to be together then I'm sure you will work it out. Xx

Charlie, I'm so sorry to hear you couldn't have your burial, I would have loved to have had one too but at the time it just didn't cross my mind. I definitely think some sort of other reminder is a great idea like elleff said.
I'm hoping everything works out for you and your OH tonight, its such a tough time and I've noticed how much of a strain it can put the relationship under but stay positive, I'll be thinking of you x

elleff, just wanted to mention about the hair colouring. I reacted to one quite a while back, completely out of the blue same product I have always used. It wasn't as bad as yours sounded but my ear and around was eyes was quite swollen, it was horrible. Since then I hate to admit I still colour my hair but I patch test every single time, some I react to and some I don't. Anyway I coloured my hair for the first time in months the other day and all I had was an itchy head for a day or two. I tend to react to one of the ingredients ppd, the darker the dye the more it tends to have. Just thought I'd mention that if you test and you react to one then maybe leave it a few weeks and try something different like amonia-free or organic, just don't use henna if you plan on going blonde in the future, bleaching or lightening treatments don't work over henna. I also take a anti-histamine before hand because I have quite sensitive skin. Sorry about the essay but hope it helps!! x

How's everyone else getting on? Anybody got plans for this week/weekend? xx

Charlie, I'm so sorry to hear you couldn't have your burial, I would have loved to have had one too but at the time it just didn't cross my mind. I definitely think some sort of other reminder is a great idea like elleff said.
I'm hoping everything works out for you and your OH tonight, its such a tough time and I've noticed how much of a strain it can put the relationship under but stay positive, I'll be thinking of you x

elleff, just wanted to mention about the hair colouring. I reacted to one quite a while back, completely out of the blue same product I have always used. It wasn't as bad as yours sounded but my ear and around was eyes was quite swollen, it was horrible. Since then I hate to admit I still colour my hair but I patch test every single time, some I react to and some I don't. Anyway I coloured my hair for the first time in months the other day and all I had was an itchy head for a day or two. I tend to react to one of the ingredients ppd, the darker the dye the more it tends to have. Just thought I'd mention that if you test and you react to one then maybe leave it a few weeks and try something different like amonia-free or organic, just don't use henna if you plan on going blonde in the future, bleaching or lightening treatments don't work over henna. I also take a anti-histamine before hand because I have quite sensitive skin. Sorry about the essay but hope it helps!! x

How's everyone else getting on? Anybody got plans for this week/weekend? xx

I read it was the ppd too!! My hair was really blonde up until a few months ago and when I had the reaction it was only the second time I had gone dark. I'm naturally dark but because I have lots of grey (yes I'm 28 so its very unfair!!) and so much light underneath that it fades really quickly so can't get away with leaving it for too long.
Honestly you should have seen me, my head/face were absolutely enormous I was devastated. It was so painful. I'll try and send u a photo on fb, if you can send private photos?! no idea will check in a min.
My friend is a hairdresser and she does my hair (she was devastated when this happened!!) so will get her to be extra careful. I'm wondering if she could paint it on like highlights and just leave it off my scalp as much as poss. I will talk to her about it. Got to do it though, I'm starting to look like a granny!!

Charlie I hope things went ok last night? xx

Well girls we broke up. I moved out last night. My grief and sadness and hormones over the last 5 were too much from him. I feel Ive failed again!!
I'll pop in every now and again but as Im not ttc now I'll say goodbye and I wish you all the best!! Xxx

Charlie4- I am so sorry all of this is happening to you.I don't know what words to say to bring you comfort. Just know that you are a strong woman and will get through this. I want to personally thank you for starting this blog for those of us who lost our babies specifically over Christmas. This blog has been a great outlet for me and has brought me comfort knowing there are others out there who can understand what I have been going through the past month and a half. Even though most of us are ttc we will always be grieving our miscarriages so if you ever feel like you need to vent please come back on here and write away! I wish you all the best!!!

Oh Charlie :(
I can't imagine how hard this must be for you, I was thinking of you and hoping for the best.
Please don't feel like you have failed, none of us could have prevented our miscarriages or we would have and we all know that this rollercoaster we've been on lately is enough to test any relationship.
I also wanted to thank you for starting this thread, all of you girls have been amazing support for me, I'm not quite sure where I would have turned otherwise. Just know that whether you are ttc or not we're still here if you ever need to have a rant/moan or just a chat. Please do pop back on, would love to keep in touch and see how you're getting on.
Wishing you so much luck and happiness hun, you deserve it and you will get it :) xx

I miscarried back in 2011 and now have a beautiful baby girl who is 2 months old today. It took a long time to get pregnant the first time and about a year the second time. It can happen, it has happened to a lot of us women here. ::hug::

Unfortunately this is going to be a ME ME ME post today :(

Just need to come on here and rant. So the good (i suppose) news is that I got my period saturday night and I'm now back on clomid but I'm just really down these past few days. I've been awake for the past 2 nights and just grabbing sleep when I can during the days because I'm having the most horrible period pains, I've been quite sick and fainted in the bathroom at 3am :( I feel totally exhausted and emotional.
The other thing is one of the girls at work (who knows about my mc) told me yesterday that our manager is pregnant... :'(
Shes due August 9th as well and I would have been due Aug 11th!! Everytime I see her it will be a reminder of where I should be now I just can't cope I keep thinking I'll have to find another job even though I know this is just silly.
I came in to work this morning and spoke to the same girl who told me about our manager saying that I wasn't well and feel sick and she asked me if I was pregnant!!! :'( I bloody wish! I'm sure everyone thinks I should be over this by now and not getting upset but it doesn't work like that as we all know.

I'm sorry girls, I know everyones going through their own stuff I'm just having a horrible few days, hopefully when I next pop on I'll have cheered up. Hope you're all doing ok x

Charlie! I am so sorry, incase you don't see this I will message you on fb.

Lou, was this the manager who accused you of stealing the milk etc? I'm so sorry you are faced with this :( I can't imagine it. Maybe as time goes on you will cope better with it? Sorry about your period too but you're doing the right thing, straight back on the clomid and now you know where you are.
Yours sounds similar to mine though, it was very heavy and painful and made me have flash backs to what happened, I hated every second of it. Luckily it only lasted 3 days though and then went super light so fingers crossed you are the same.
I totally get what you mean about thinking everyone thinks you should be over it. I have friends/family who ask me how I am all the time and talk about it like they know how massive it still is to me, then I have some who don't even mention it at all and as a result I don't feel like i can mention it to them if I'm having a bad day as they have no idea what I'm going through.

AFM - I should be ovulating over the next few days, I'm using opks and temping and we bd last night and will try to do it everyday this week. Then I'll be into the torturous tww again...
We were away this weekend visiting family and had a great time, and they made a fuss of us as they havent seen us since everything happened and I guess they had been worrying about us etc so was nice to be spoilt for the weekend. Back to the real world today though!
Just got my fingers crossed for all of us, I want to move to the pregnancy forums and start to look forward to having a baby again! I just hope my next pregnancy passes as quickly as the weeks are now that I'm not pregnant! (I should have been 14 weeks tomorrow!!!)
Big hugs to you all, lets get out of this horrid limbo we're in xx

Much better day today luckily :)
No its not the bitch thats pregnant, its my area manager shes here once a week which kind of makes things slightly better but worse too cause I know the minute I forget shes pregnant she'll pop in and show off her bump, start moaning about her sore feet/back etc like she did last year, she only gave birth 8 months ago!

I'm glad you had a nice weekend away seeing family, have you got much planned for this weekend? Let us know how you get on with opks and temping, I can't decide whether to bother or not, I don't want to put too much pressure on myself. I'm the same want to move on to being pregnant and not stuck feeling sorry for myself, actually getting quite impatient now. You're so right though I remember thinking that it would take ages to get to the 12 week mark but it flew by once I knew the baby was gone.
My period seems to have only lasted 3 days also, very strange for me because its normally at least 6 or 7 but I'm not complaining.

I had my first dress fitting yesterday and no alterations needed at all :) I forgot I didn't have my shoes so just before the fitting I went with my OH to try and find some, he said I was a nightmare and it was the worst shopping experience of his life lol we ended up having a little row and then just laughing about it later. So happy it fits though, I really didn't think it would after buying it a size too small I'm sure I've not lost any weight but apparently so :)

Karry, ttcmoon, blueskys - How you girls getting on?

x

Hey Dears!Happy Valentines day..How are you all doing?

Loup - I am so excited about your marriage!Seems like you lost inches,which is great.My wishes are always with you and your DH.

I am yet to get my period. :( tried HPT and as always it is negative.Probably I dint ovulate after the MC.Going to see my doctor on saturday.

Hi lovely :)

Don't worry too much about your period not starting yet, I really wasn't expecting mine and I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate anyway. Did you doctor give you something to start it off or is that what your going to see about on Saturday? Best of luck! Have you been up to much this evening?

I just thought I'd mention some more good news, my OH got the job he was after :) He actually found another one last week which was even better but didn't get that but this one is so close to ours and better pay than his previous job so its all looking good girls.

Hope you're all doing well and unlike me sat on here you're busy being spolied...I was lucky to get a card and even then he moaned about the price of it :p xx

Dear Charlie,how are you doing?I am really missing you here.I just hope everything gets fine soon.Please try to take some rest and relax.Is it possible to visit your parents again?

Elleff - I just hope you ovulate soon and catch those eggies.are you on any medicine or trying naturally?What are your weekend plans?

Lou - Clomid is great and you are taking it with metformin this time,right?It can do wonder!I just hope this cycle works for you.It is really great to know that your DH got a new job!Its party time!!!!!

Karry - How are you hunny?Did your period stop?

Blue - How are you doing dear?

AFM,I had a great week.On wednesday went to carnival, then a movie.On valentines day got some gifts from DH, and both had a great time together.Yesterday it was a puja (worship of Hindu Goddess Saraswati, Goddess of knowledge),had a great time watching cultural programs.I got my period yesteday,at first brown, then bit of clotting,and then bleeding started.I am going to see my doctor today, let's see if she suggests me clomid today.I am to begin my TTC journey again!feeling too excited but having too many cramps.I just hope this is the lucky cycle for all of us.

hi ladies,

Lou - thats brilliant your dress fits!! so exciting! I have to laugh at your shoe shopping experience, I'm sure it was stressful but sounds like the kind of thing you can laugh at afterwards!
Brilliant that your bf got the job! such a relief, when does he start?
Ttcmoon - Glad you finally have your period! here we go again... fingers crossed for you.

Hope everyone else is ok??

AFM I am officially in the two week wait... I am 4dpo at the moment and trying not to symptom spot too badly...
We had a lovely valentines day (it was ovulation day...) and a nice weekend with the kids and friends. Hopefully I can keep distracted for the next few days before I start testing. I'm not too optomistic that we've caught it but I'll keep my fingers crossed...
My friend dyed my hair again yesterday and I took a whole heap of piraton just incase! it was itching like mad and my scalp was a but puffy in the middle of the night but feels ok this morning so fingers crossed!!
Hope we're all ok, I'm just desp to move over to the pregnancy after a loss/first tri forum!!

It is D4 for me,I got menopur injection and clomid to help me to ovulate in this cycle.I need to go for a scan on D7, to check if my follicles are growing.I just hope the time flies soon and I get many healthy follicles :)

Elleff, I am really excited for you.Only 10 days to go,then you can test!I just hope you move soon to the first tri forum, but just do not leave us.

Charlie, we are missing you dear.Hope you are fine....God bless you.Lots of hugs!We are with you

If only I could last 10 days!! I know I'll start testing at the weekend :) I won't be able to help it!! I got my bfp at 11dpo last time though so hopefully if I am pregnant I'll be that lucky again... Its my husbands birthday at the weekend and i would love to be able to give him that gift!!
It really seems like your hospitals over there look after you and take you seriously! I'm glad you are getting so much help!

Lol elleff, tww must be the longest 2 weeks in the world! fingers crossed for you! Did you get a positive opk or did you temp?
Funnily enough with the last pregnancy had I have thought I ovulated and tested after 2 weeks I would have been able to tell me OH on his birthday but I was so convinced it was just my period coming! What a lovely gift that would be though!
My OH starts his new job next Monday so he has a week off inbetween to hopefully sort some things out around the house.

ttcmoon- glad to hear you got your period and you got clomid!! Thats amazing, what days are you taking it and have they started you on 50mg? All sounds very promising :) Yes I'm still on metformin too, I don't know if its doing anything though but I'll still keep taking it.

AFM I had a bit of a crazy weekend, went out for my ohs leaving drinks last night and got a bit drunk...whoops! Its because I can't eat at all at the moment, I've even lost 3lbs in 3 days. I've had some left sided pain today and should ovulate between 20-25th of this month so I'm getting a bit excited like something might happen or at least I feel I'm getting little closer.

I've got my fingers crossed for all of us this month :)

xx

Hi girls! Sorry I've been away for so long. I am coming to the end of the TWW. I am due for AF on Wednesday. Took a test yesterday and it was negative. Took one today and think I can see a very very very faint line if I squint really hard and hold the test at the right angle in the right lighting. Could just be my eyes playing tricks on me. I will test again tomorrow. Hoping to get my BFP this month but if not we will try again next month. It's so strange going through this process again. Im happy and excited yet also very sad when i think about my last pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->