Missing mirena.....First response HELP!!

No it wasn't fmu it was 2nd. IC was this afternoon after a 4 hour hold, they are the 10miu ones. Is a FRER 12.5miu?

I also think bfp. Hope you find your coil xx

Looks BFP ! Hope they figure out the mirena!

Did you feel it come out? I've haven't seen it if it has come out. I had a REALLY bad bleed last month after not having any bleeding since it was put in in February. It was an awful fitting so painful I had to have a local anasthetic!! Thought I was being silly at the time but I don't know now if it has something to do with it?

Thanks all xxx

I'm not sure if I should or leave it until tomorrow?

All depends on your patience, the more you leave it the more you get a definite answer, but personally I woudn't be able to wait

I see it on both. Very clear on the ic. I would test again! Best of luck :flower:

This happened to a friend of mine, it fell out she didn't feel it. And had lovely baby boy xx

We've had many m/c's which was another reason for having the coil put in, to have a break more for OH than me but it had worked we were planning other things and I'd become much less obsessed.

I just think if I m/c under normal circumstances then how would I not in this circumstance if I were to be pregnant. What if the coil is still inside?

I just tested but it looks the same as yesterday's so I'm still confused :wacko:

Attachments

• 20150807_132728-1-1.jpg
    20150807_132728-1-1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 20150807_195530.jpg
    20150807_195530.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 97
Is that the brand name? They are just cheap ones from eBay 10miu

Jus that last one looks a lil like promatris xx one step xx

Think you should try a FRER or clear blue x

Agree on frer. That cheapie looks bfp.

Do you think? Trying not to get too excited.

I'll buy one tomorrow promise x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->