Missing mirena.....First response HELP!!

I honestly just hope that it just came out with that bleed then I can enjoy things a little more then to get past the point of previous losses I know I'm asking alot bit everything crossed xxx

oh my goodness..just read whole thread holding my breath lol..so happy for you....I had a friend got preggie with Mirena in and they were able to get it out at like 9 weeks and her little boy is a healthy little chunk now..hoping yours fell out like you think but maybe even if it didnt they can hopefully get it out with no problems to pregnancy..congrats!!!!

Thank you so much for your kindness and support it helps so much. I just can't believe it I'm soooooo happy :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Congratulations! Hope and wishes for all the best with your iud or hopefully lack of. Hoping g this is a very sticky bean, it's definitely meant to be

Juse had some more bloods taken. U/s booked for Monday so fingers toes and everything crossed xxxxxxx

:cry: My hcg is 57 so I have to have an emergency scan tomorrow instead of Monday and bloods until my levels get down to 5 or below. A silly part of me like always is hoping it's a mistake. I know I'm lucky because I have 2 beautiful children but this will be our 7th loss now . The losses were the main reason for the coil because my OH thought it was for the best :-(

5 m/c ranging from 5-10 weeks

1 chemical pregnancy

And now this :cry::cry::cry:

O ma hunny im so so sorry..
Im too on my 5th loss..one mmc and 4-5 chemicals..
Im going for docs for tests nect week have u hunny xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->