Missing mirena.....First response HELP!!

Following. I definitely see lines on all your tests!

I bet your coil came out with that heavy bleed. Good luck!

All look bfp to me too.. Stalking!!

I hope you get the outcome you want x

I had mirena and I say yours must have came out with the bleed , your body must have been pushing it away till it managed to get a cycle going then it flushed it away ?!
Hope so anyway !
Better than being in your womb somewhere , and deffo :bfp: hurry with the frer! Stalking :happydance:

Get more frers and test you'll see progression. Ics take a long time to show progression. Also my guess is you are very early in your pregnancy... Contact your Dr though to see if they can find the coil. My friends was imbedded in her uterine wall...

i deffo see 2 lines on all your tests !! so id say your deffo pregnant :) xx

Thank you I'm seeing GP on Monday. I've had alot of pain today it's been awful. OH wants us to wait and see what the Dr said because he thinks I'll just end up upset and doesn't want me to get my hopes up. He also wants me to think about having an inplant placed or start depot if I'm not pregnant.

Pretty rubbish day x

Fxd it all Goes well honey and you won't need a depo or implant
Keep us posted :hugs:

Hello all. Thank you for your concerns. I have been to the Gp he can't see the strings for my coil but he said it's more likely that it's inside rather than fallen out. I'm having some bloods taken in the morning (after me begging for them) and he's referring me for an ultrasound. So I'm still stuck in limbo to be honest.

Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->