• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MMR

Well, that isnt a fact towards the subject exactly but it is just very very unfortunate.

Then those people are a tad to sensitive. If people are actually confident in their beliefs they really shouldn't get so angry when others disagree. Nonvaccing parents get so much shit from people who haven't even properly educated themselves on statistics. I could bang my head against a wall and shove the same information, proven FACTS, government statistics proving that there is more risk in vaccinations themselves than the diseases, that there is no FACTUAL PROOF stating vaccinations lower the odds of catching diseases at all when they are introduced upon the decline... And all I will get is a "derp-de-durrrr well the doctor told me sooooo, btw you are threatening everyone elses children withyour choices."

It is usually the people who follow like sheep to the slaughter that get their knickers in a snit in the first place, with us who choose a more natural route. I can taste the sarcasm from some posts.

I'm sorry but I find this post incredibly offensive! How DARE you insinuate that because I vaccinated my child I haven't done my research! I have done shitloads of reading, and not just on the internet, I have spoken to my professors, and when I went to get my daughter vaccinated I was fully aware there were risks.
You cannot hide behind 'everyone is entitled to their opinion' when this post (and frankly, several of your other posts as well) clearly scream that you think everyone who vaccinates is stupid and undereducated.

i havnt read the whole thread so im not sure what has happened in the middle..personally i am having both of my children fully vaccinated..HOWEVER..if either of them had shown an abnormal reaction to the ones previous to mmr i would definatley NOT be getting MMR and the other ones i would only get what i deemed absoloutly essential.
i know a little girl who was filmed singing happy birthday and was seemingly healthy then after her mmr she became severely autistic..no speach, cant do much but rock back and forward and scream..it is incredibly sad to see.im not saying the vaccine CAUSED her autism, but it certainly triggered something in her and brought it out full force, who could say that without the vaccine her autism would have ever actually developed or become full fledged as it did?this little girl by the way had bad reactions to her previous vaccines to mmr..
i also do actually believe that in general kids should still be vaccinated, as if no one is vaccinated anymore there is a chance all the diseases that are not considered an issue any more could come back im assuming and then we would all be in trouble..
so the point of my post, i would say if your child has had no severe reaction to previous vaccines and you feel comfortable with it then go ahead..personally though, if you lo has had a bad reaction(as in requiring hospital) i would be inclined not to, or at least have them delayed..
by the way is mmr rubella??because i had my rubella shots when i was young and apparently have never become immune, found out when i was pregnant and apparently some ppl have the vaccine but dont actually become immune

Rubella used to be given to teenage girls, my daughter is now almost 15 and i couldnt believe it when i was told that they no longer give it to teenagers as its part of the MMR

as no one knows how long a vaccine offers protection (if any........ my sister never gained protection from her single rubella shot) i thought that giving it to teenage girls just before child baring age would offer the best chance of protection to the unborn baby :shrug:

Then those people are a tad to sensitive. If people are actually confident in their beliefs they really shouldn't get so angry when others disagree. Nonvaccing parents get so much shit from people who haven't even properly educated themselves on statistics. I could bang my head against a wall and shove the same information, proven FACTS, government statistics proving that there is more risk in vaccinations themselves than the diseases, that there is no FACTUAL PROOF stating vaccinations lower the odds of catching diseases at all when they are introduced upon the decline... And all I will get is a "derp-de-durrrr well the doctor told me sooooo, btw you are threatening everyone elses children withyour choices."

It is usually the people who follow like sheep to the slaughter that get their knickers in a snit in the first place, with us who choose a more natural route. I can taste the sarcasm from some posts.

I'm sorry but I find this post incredibly offensive! How DARE you insinuate that because I vaccinated my child I haven't done my research! I have done shitloads of reading, and not just on the internet, I have spoken to my professors, and when I went to get my daughter vaccinated I was fully aware there were risks.
You cannot hide behind 'everyone is entitled to their opinion' when this post (and frankly, several of your other posts as well) clearly scream that you think everyone who vaccinates is stupid and undereducated.

no different to insinuating that those of us who dont vaccinate haven't done any research :thumbup:

Which I haven't bloody done!

i didn't say you specifically just people in general, if you read some of the comments on here this is exactly what others have said.

i am pro choice just be armed with all the facts (like you have done) and be happy with whstever decision you make.

at the end of the day all we all want is to keep our kids safe, we just have different views on how to achieve this.

I was referring to the people who have clearly not researched anything, hence their complete disrespect for other peoples opinions. There are valid reasons to vac or not to vac, either way. It is a piss off to have uneducated people get angry and uppity about a personal choice.

... Not sure what your problemo is, wishyouwwrehere.

My problem is people making vast sweeping statements about everyone who vaccinates. And my problem is being called a sheep, implying I'm lazy and stupid.

Rubella used to be given to teenage girls, my daughter is now almost 15 and i couldnt believe it when i was told that they no longer give it to teenagers as its part of the MMR

as no one knows how long a vaccine offers protection (if any........ my sister never gained protection from her single rubella shot) i thought that giving it to teenage girls just before child baring age would offer the best chance of protection to the unborn baby :shrug:

yes i agree it should be given again..i was terrified in both my pregnancies of getting rubella whilst being pregnant as the first time they were suposed to give me the shot right after i gave birth but forgot so i wasnt immune the second time either!

I'm sure everyone has done some sort of research regarding vaccinations.Just because people's research isn't as obvious as yours I am sure they know the pros and cons of the jags they signed a form for their child to recieve. Excuse me if mine wasn't as to the same level as yours...off I go to find a field with all the other sheep.

I do believe that not getting any vaccinations at all is irresponsible in a way, same way some people think that putting a child FF in a car is irresponsible. That doesn't mean I don't respect your choice any the less, your still doing what you believe is best for your child :shrug: It's just one of those things and does not mean that I am uneducated.

For anyone who doesn't know and is interested there is a thread in the debates section atm about the link between mmr and autism.

i havnt read the whole thread so im not sure what has happened in the middle..personally i am having both of my children fully vaccinated..HOWEVER..if either of them had shown an abnormal reaction to the ones previous to mmr i would definatley NOT be getting MMR and the other ones i would only get what i deemed absoloutly essential.
i know a little girl who was filmed singing happy birthday and was seemingly healthy then after her mmr she became severely autistic..no speach, cant do much but rock back and forward and scream..it is incredibly sad to see.im not saying the vaccine CAUSED her autism, but it certainly triggered something in her and brought it out full force, who could say that without the vaccine her autism would have ever actually developed or become full fledged as it did?this little girl by the way had bad reactions to her previous vaccines to mmr..
i also do actually believe that in general kids should still be vaccinated, as if no one is vaccinated anymore there is a chance all the diseases that are not considered an issue any more could come back im assuming and then we would all be in trouble..
so the point of my post, i would say if your child has had no severe reaction to previous vaccines and you feel comfortable with it then go ahead..personally though, if you lo has had a bad reaction(as in requiring hospital) i would be inclined not to, or at least have them delayed..
by the way is mmr rubella??because i had my rubella shots when i was young and apparently have never become immune, found out when i was pregnant and apparently some ppl have the vaccine but dont actually become immune
Not necessarily :shrug: It could have been about to become more severe anyway. Who could have said that without her vaccine she wouldn't have got it anyway?

That really does seem more logical! I wasn't rubella immune during pregnancy but then I don't think I had my MMR as a child.

I don't think I was disrespectful at all by thinking it's irresponsible. That's just my opinion. No I probably haven't researched as much as you but I believe I'm protecting my child by immunising.

There are some serious drama llamas on this thread :roll: I swear some people just come on here to 'debate' over and over and over. It's pretty boring

You know what, i don't have a problem with those who haven't researched it and still vaccinate, i don't see what is so wrong in putting faith in our system, we trust the healthcare system to treat if we have cancer, when we give birth, so why the hell should we suddenly become suspicious of them were jabs are concerned, yes i have done my research but i won't look down on those who haven't.

'A Tad sensitive' this quote is blatantly rude I mean you have been the one complaining about how people are making this debate rude and offensive but to be honest in the past 3-4page your are extremely sarcastic and seem to think you are one above the rest with your decisions.

Annawrigley..going from singing happy birthday and seemingly normal to no speech,no reasoning rocking and screaming as only communication..with no trigger?do you honestly think a child can just snap like that and become so severe with no trigger??I am a reasonable person and can see this from all angles..did it GIVE her autism?maybe..maybe not..did it trigger what was already underlying but relatively dormant?maybe..or maybe even a bad reaction causing her body trauma then allowed the autism to become severe because it was weakened?maybe!all I was saying was after the vaccine she became severe.directly or indirectly due to the mmr jab..that's why my personal opinion is if reactions are bad or worsening with each jab previously maybe think about delaying or skipping mmr..the one that seems to debatably cause severe problems!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->