MMR

Sorry to go back to something posted earlier but I was looking for something (and also half watching Dr Who :haha:) but someone said earlier that there was no proof vaccination worked - this is an interesting (but very long and slightly dry) publication by the WHO about the immunological effects of the measles vaccination, and provides evidence for the changes in the immune response of vaccinated children to the measles virus :thumbup:

https://whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2009/9789241597555_eng.pdf

When I left at 8 pages we were going to allow Kian to have it.
Now I have came back from a nap. I am so unsure :|. I didn't know many of the facts that we're giving.

I have seen many people say about effects that injections have, it's really no different then the other injections. When I was (alot) younger my mum said that the Menigitis vaccine wasn't around. It was introduced when my now 15 year old brother was around 1 years old. I got it a week before Halloween 1996. The night of Halloween 1996, I was complaining of headaches, eyes hurting because of lights, wrists being sore etc. was rushed into hospital covered in these "spot" all over my body, in my eyes etc. I had menigitis.

Every injection has a knock on effect, but we do take the risk with those :/.

i do respect you opinion, i just dont see what the difference is, from you above post you where saying that the triple is the suspected link to austism but the MMR jab only came about in the 90's and it be proven that adults are just as common to have austism as child even tho the MMR jab wasnt around when they where children

I dont know, im not a doctor or any kind of professional lol.:haha: None of us on here truly know if its safe/unsafe the cause of autism/not the cause ... the list is endless... its my belief.

yeah but if your saying that they could be wrong that anything and anything that has been said could be a complete lie this is a example so please do imagine say if you had cancer and the doctors told you that you had to have chemo or something like that and if you didnt you would die but there had been speculation that the chemo could have side effects would you not get it because it had side effects even though it could save you life ?

Personally i'd rather have something that could potentionally save my life or my sons life later in life than have him die if he caught something , i'd much rather him have austism than not be alive

the difference with chemo is......... they tell you its going to kill your body (and hopefully the cancer cells along with it)

cancer kills.......... FACT

measles in 99% of people is NOT a killer, it is a nasty illness that after a few days you will recover from,
it is those with compromised immune systems who need to worry about it, but then the risks of vaccinations then applys too
catch 22 again...

If you can, take a look from a medical journal from the time BEFORE vaccines started and you will read these illnesses being classed as a "common childhood illness" the same way, (until recently and the development of a vaccine) chickenpox was viewed..
now that there is a chickenpox vaccine (which by the way is being added to the MMR to make the MMRc.... extra chemicals AGAIN) chickenpox is no longer viewed as a common childhood illness but a killer disease that needs to be iradicated :shrug:

i do respect you opinion, i just dont see what the difference is, from you above post you where saying that the triple is the suspected link to austism but the MMR jab only came about in the 90's and it be proven that adults are just as common to have austism as child even tho the MMR jab wasnt around when they where children

I dont know, im not a doctor or any kind of professional lol.:haha: None of us on here truly know if its safe/unsafe the cause of autism/not the cause ... the list is endless... its my belief.

i wish i was really clever and knew everything :haha: and fair enough :)

I just wanted to ask one thing......you all know that the vaccine IS the disease right (with oher components)? It's making ur body immune to it......if u weren't vaccinated and caught it, it would be 10x worse than if u were vaccinated....which is why SOME have side effects after the vaccination.

Please correct me if I'm wrong as I am a medical student still learning all this right now actually.

it has been used since the 1960's :thumbup:

yeah but if your saying that they could be wrong that anything and anything that has been said could be a complete lie this is a example so please do imagine say if you had cancer and the doctors told you that you had to have chemo or something like that and if you didnt you would die but there had been speculation that the chemo could have side effects would you not get it because it had side effects even though it could save you life ?

Personally i'd rather have something that could potentionally save my life or my sons life later in life than have him die if he caught something , i'd much rather him have austism than not be alive

the difference with chemo is......... they tell you its going to kill your body (and hopefully the cancer cells along with it)

cancer kills.......... FACT

measles in 99% of people is NOT a killer, it is a nasty illness that after a few days you will recover from,
it is those with compromised immune systems who need to worry about it, but then the risks of vaccinations then applys too
catch 22 again...

If you can, take a look from a medical journal from the time BEFORE vaccines started and you will read these illnesses being classed as a "common childhood illness" the same way, (until recently and the development of a vaccine) chickenpox was viewed..
now that there is a chickenpox vaccine (which by the way is being added to the MMR to make the MMRc.... extra chemicals AGAIN) chickenpox is no longer viewed as a common childhood illness but a killer disease that needs to be iradicated :shrug:

what i said about the cancer was imaginative not fact i was only trying to create a situation in which you either die of possible have something that could have side effects but save your life

ove time illness mutate where do you thinkg swine flu came from from the time that these illnesses where classed as common illnesses they've had time to mutate and change :thumbup:

Isla will probably have hers done separately and they'll be delayed. Purely because I think it's an awful lot for her wee body at once!
That's my only reason though.

were both wrong actually it was created in the late 60's but has only been used since the 70's:thumbup:

were both wrong actually it was created in the late 60's but has only been used since the 70's:thumbup:

they used it in the 60's (trails) but licenced in 1971 :thumbup:

Gahhh not sure why I keep talking because to each their own but they were introduced in the 1960's and the combination was licensed in 1971

My LO was delayed the Dtap vaccine and started at 3 months. I live in Asia so yup I think it's important to vaccinate a d I'm lucky to be able to do this so many parents want to protect there children because they has witnessed the disease but can't. Some children should and some shouldn't have the MMR but unfortunately most won't know till after, educating yourself and talking to many professionals getting full medical history etc will help.

The MMR vaccine I'm unsure about as it contains a live virus unlike the others. If I did I will seperate. My brother has autism and my mum believes it had nothin to do with his MMR vaccine.

The vaccine that is causing all these adverse side effects?? That depends on if you believe in herd immunity or not, I don't. Herd immunitt is a theory, not a fact. These are facts. I think the MMR is doing the opposite of protecting your child from harm, if it kills them!

There were ZERO deaths from mumps.

Maybe, but should i in future have a son, decide not to vaccinate and have him catch mumps and become infertile i would never forgive myself because i would be to blame.

I wasn't vaccinated with the MMR until i was almost 2 years old (not sure why though ... have to ask my mum hehe)

my younger sister was vaccinated at the same age with the MMR and she has mild autism, which wasn't noticed until she was about 2 and a half so for me Kaya won't be getting the jabs as the all in one, she will be getting them 6 months apart, i won't take the risk as there is support for the autism 'scare' within my family. she also won't be getting any of them til she is 2 years old and autism is easier to pick up just incase its there is no link and its a family thing. My gran was autistic too (before the MMR was even created) so we're keeping an eye on Kaya to be safe.

The vaccine that is causing all these adverse side effects?? That depends on if you believe in herd immunity or not, I don't. Herd immunitt is a theory, not a fact. These are facts. I think the MMR is doing the opposite of protecting your child from harm, if it kills them!

Maybe, but should i in future have a son, decide not to vaccinate and have him catch mumps and become infertile i would never forgive myself because i would be to blame.

Could you forgive yourself if your child had adverse side effects from the vaccine itself? The odds of having side effects is higher rhan any damage odne by mumps...

Could you forgive yourself if your child had adverse side effects from the vaccine itself? The odds of having side effects is higher rhan any damage odne by mumps...

I could, because i know at the time of making this decision i believe i am doing it for my daughters well being, i believe it is the best course of action i honestly do.

He is facing forwards, with one eye open and his hand covering hs mouth. It is quite a crisp image!

I feel like Rachel in Friends, i can't see it :(:(

:haha: Okay, the baby is lying sideways, the crown of his head to the upper right of the image. The long limb is his arm, elbow pointing to the left. Does that help? His mouth is covered.

I could, because i know at the time of making this decision i believe i am doing it for my daughters well being, i believe it is the best course of action i honestly do.

I can assure you (talking from personal experiance) you would NEVER forgive yourself if either went wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->