Mommies with style ! November/ December Babies !

Hope everything goes well with Denali Kid Care. That is a great program!!!

Good luck.

Hope it all goes well hun! :hugs:

I hate MS. I've been feeling really really bad for the last week or so. I thought my MS had eased off and was starting to go but now it seems to have kicked up a notcha and I wake up in the night with my mouth filling with saliva and my throat contracting. Feel sick when I wake up and feel sick pretty much for the rest of the day :( I havent really had bad MS at all, been pretty lucky as I havent actually thrown up but since hitting 2nd Tri, I've been close a few times :( I thought I was supposed to be feeling better by now :hissy:

Hey ladies, hope everything is ok with you all :)

Today I'm off work ... AGAIN! I havent been able to sleep very well the last few nights and have been totally knackered when I wake up and certainly not able to do an 8 hour shift of bloody shopping! My back and my hips have been playing me up the last week or so, been really aching by about 12pm at work. So for the last 2 days I've been at home, trying to do a few bits that kinda get put on hold cos I'm still pretty tired when I get home from work.
Sat down last night and did a few workings out and decided that I shall be switching from full time work (39 hours a week) to part time (16 hours) My usual hours are 6am till 2pm, Monday to Friday and with the part time hours I'll probably work 7am till 11am Tuesday to Friday. I think it's a much more manageable way for me as I'm soooo tired and feel so sick still! Also I'll be able to put in some overtime if need be too. Maybe I'm just too old for all this now :rofl:

Oh and got some great news today... my nuchal test results all came back today.... 1 in 2200 chance of Down's so my baby isnt at risk!!! :happydance: I cant tell you how relieved I am :happydance:

Sooo I'm hoping to be starting my new hours in the next couple of weeks. Yeah things will be really tight financially till OH moves in properly and we get everything sorted but the way I'm going atm, I might as well be part time because of the amount of time off I'm having! I refuse to run myself into the ground!

Hope you all have great days girls, I shall be playing Sims 3 and doing housework :D

Well I have to admit the most embarassing thing happened to me last night. My husband and I were have some "intimate" time. Before things got hot and heavy I just burst into tears. Then I started to cry uncontrolably. My husband was like What did I do. I said nothing. Don't know why it happened either. After a good 10 minutes, I calmed down and all was well.

I have never had that happen before. I have been pretty level headed this pregnancy so it was way out of the blue.

Mrso :hugs: to you hun!
I've done that a few times this last couple of weeks too, but not while being intimate lol! Aww bless ya! xXx

heya girls

hope your all doing well hunnies xxxxxxxxxx

yay 16 weeks today.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:yipee: I always forget i am only one day ahead of you!!!!! Happy 16 weeks!!!!

Today Jack and I are off work and we are going to register at Babies R Us! YAY!!!!

yay 16 weeks today.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:yipee: I always forget i am only one day ahead of you!!!!! Happy 16 weeks!!!!

Today Jack and I are off work and we are going to register at Babies R Us! YAY!!!!

Oh that is so fun. I have saved everything from my son but still registered at babies r us online. Kinda as a checklist for what I need. The closest one to me is 6 hours away so my mom and I are going on a huge shopping trip to Denver in August.

You will have tons of fun... baby stuff is so exciting.

So, registering was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun. I was going to wait until after 20 weeks but since we will be moving and unpacking and everything, we had more time to get things together now then later. :)

So, if you are interested, here is my registry info!
https://www.toysrus.com/ControllerServlet?registryNumber=84145517&target=search

Glad you have fun.

Got some great stuff picked out.

Wow thats some list there!!! Glad you had fun choosing stuff :)

Happy 16 weeks guys! :happydance:

Hi Ladies - Just wanted to check in on everyone and see how you are doing. :)

Since today is my birthday, I am headed out to spend the day with DH, my mother and my niece so it should be nice. :) I am jazzed.

Morning (all-day) Sickness is still a pain in the butt I am determined to keep it together today. We shall see... :)

Hey all :)

Happy birthday Genki, hope you had a good time and your MS didnt cause you too much trouble!
I just got back from a birthday party. My best friend's (Nikkinoonoo) daughter Jessica turned 1 last weekend so they threw a bit of a party for her tonight. Was really nice. Even got up and had a few boogies to the cheesy party dances :blush: I do love a cheesy party dance :rofl:
I totally and utterly knackered now tho so gonna go and chill out on the sofa and spend some time with my beloved :D
Take care girlies, and speak to ya tomorrow no doubt!

:hugs:

EDIT : Finally managed to get the battery charged in my camera but it doesnt do very well taking close up pics... enough of my babbling, here's one of my scan pics from a few weeks ago.. I might post this on that gender prediction website and see wot they think too :) One of them is a nice profile pic so hopefully they might be able to see something in it ? Fingers crossed :D The other pic is the baby in the process of turning it's back on the sonographer :rofl: It had obviously had enough of the limelight lol!

Attachments

• P6120021.jpg
    P6120021.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
  • P6120019.jpg
    P6120019.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 3
Genki was just going through my list of things to get before baby arrives and thought of your registry. Here are 2 things that I could not live without with my son. They are inexpensive and can both be found at walmart or target as well. When I had my son all my friends told me to get the Mylicon gas drops and I thought nope wont need em. HA used them for 6 months every single day.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/ind...romRegistryNumber=80225107&product_skn=148574

https://www.toysrus.com/product/ind...romRegistryNumber=80225107&product_skn=963898

Genki was just going through my list of things to get before baby arrives and thought of your registry. Here are 2 things that I could not live without with my son. They are inexpensive and can both be found at walmart or target as well. When I had my son all my friends told me to get the Mylicon gas drops and I thought nope wont need em. HA used them for 6 months every single day.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/ind...romRegistryNumber=80225107&product_skn=148574

https://www.toysrus.com/product/ind...romRegistryNumber=80225107&product_skn=963898

and some good breast pads for the last few weeks and after birth when your milk comes in.

Thanks Everyone for the birthday wishes! I had a really great weekend when it was all said and done but I am SOOOOOOOOO tired now. :rofl:

mrso - Thanks so much for the heads up on those products. I will be sure to stock up!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->