Mommies with style ! November/ December Babies !

Happy belated birthday Genkigemini!! I hope you had a nice day out.

Hi everyone! Hope I can join the club...I'm due Nov. 2 with my second child and we're having a boy!

My symptoms pretty much started in right away. My boobs were killing me for about 3 weeks prior to taking the test and I was kind of tired a lot. I didn't start getting sick until about 12 weeks. I'm still getting morning sickness and I'm currently 20 weeks pregnant. It's an annoying thing but a reassuring thing to have!

I am feeling my baby moving around a ton now. He's napping at the moment but he goes crazy as soon as I go to bed or sit down for 5 minutes!! Congrats to all of you new mommy-to-be's! Being a mother is the greatest feeling in the world and I can't wait to do it all over again in Nov. I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and she's thrilled about becoming a big sister!

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing?

I am 17 weeks today, posted new baby belly pics in my journal (I AM HUGE!) and tomorrow I have another scan!

Lets have a quick update since we have been slow lately! :hugs:

hey genki, whoop whoop for 17 weeks:)

im awaiting 1st witch after losing flump, but all goood, me and oh are bk onto trying and we're also starting a new fitness kick, he wanted us to start using gym and weights n stuff, i said nope! we're going to swim 2-3 times a week, as i then can keep it up into next preg,

sending all of you happpy happy vibes, your all nearly haalf way!!!!!!!!!! good luck me darlings

:hugs:

Hey girls
Just got back from my MW appointment. All is hunky dory My last urine results showed a possible infection which they sent off to do more tests on. It came back negative and was negative today too Blood works all seem good too, no iron deficiancies etc so yay!
Blood pressure was perfect too and the fundus height was spot on for our dates! Woohooo!!!
And the icing on the cake... we heard Baby's heart rate And the kicks!!! The heart rate would be going steady as a train, nice, loud and strong and then there'd be a huge thump sound and MW said that was the baby kicking. It would then move away from the doppler lol, like it'd had had enough of being "probed" Baby did this during our last scan too lol!! Heart rate was between 140 and 160 bpm and as strong and steady as a freight train! Oh and where the MW picked up the HB was where I've been feeling all the flutterings over the last couple of weeks. Looks like I really have been feeling the baby kicking! :happydance:
OH came with me this time, and we're both walking around with a huge smile on our faces
Happy days!!!! Sorry girls, had to share!!!

Missy, sending out positive vibes to ya hun for TTC :hugs:

Ok we've come up with names at last! :cloud9:

Evie Carol (middle name is after my mum who passed away nearly 4 years ago)

Jack Antony (middle name is after my brother who passed away 3 years ago)

Surname will be Daddy's - Cipriano

Do they sound ok with the surname? It's a bit of a mouthful I know and I insisted on using my brother's/mum's names as a middle name so it was kinda hard comin up with something that sounded ok with both the middle and the surname!

We're both leaning to the possibility of Bean being a girl now.. I was convinced I was carrying a boy till recently, but I'm unsure now! A boy would be great as I have a daughter already and OH would obviously like to carry on his family surname.. (this would be his only child and his sister cant have kiddies) but at the same time a girl would be great as I've done the whole girlie thing before, and I know what I'm doing when it comes to changing nappies and the girlie bits!! :blush:

I LOVE those names and I think they sound great with your OHs surname! Our boy name is Jack too. :) Dh is a Jr. so out son will be Jack Nelson Houck III. :D

halfway there ladies! :D Sorry I haven't been around much but just wanted to send big :hugs: and say congrats on halfway! :dance:

:happydance: for half way!!! Also :happydance: for anomoly scan tomorrow afternoon :D Woooooooohoooo! Feels like we've been waiting forever for this lol!!!

Hi Ladies,

Glad to see some other people posting in here. Tomorrow I will be 22 weeks and it seems insane. BUT I am now getting really really really excited!

This morning I dropped my hubby off at the airport for a week long vacation to San Diego. So now I will go and hang out with my Mom this week and see how that goes.

Good luck at the scan tomorrow, Mynx. I look forward to hearing what you are having!

Good luck at the scan Mynx! How exciting! I totally understand as I have my scan a week on Friday and I just cant wait! I think the night before I will be bouncing off walls! :rofl:

Dont forget to post back asap! Do you have a preference? :hugs:

Good Luck Ladies with your scan

sending you all big big hugs

:happydance: :kiss: :hugs: :thumbup:

AngelMarie, I'm definately bouncing off the walls! I'm counting down the hours now much to OH's annoyance LOL!
A boy would be nice seeing as I have a daughter already, but most people are thinking it's probably a girl. Tbh, we dont care either way so long as he/she is healthy :D

13 hours to go :rofl:

Scan went great.. I have an anterior placenta which is why it's only been the last week or so I've been feelin definate kicks lol!! All measurements are spot on, all organs and limbs are present and correct :D

And to top it all off, we're having a :pink:girl:pink: :happydance:

Wowza is it just me or is it quiet in here? :rofl: Congrats Mynx, sorry haven't been around much ladies, getting so excited for you all, can't wait to see all of your gorgeous babies :D

So, is everyone feeling their babies all strong and kicking now?

My Little Man must think my uterus is his jungle gym. He is SUPER active. I love it. :thumbup:

Also we need a Boy/Girl poll for our little group! Anyone else agree?

my boy is very active as well !! must be a boy thing ( practicing for soccer maybe ?:))...i noticed a lot of baby boy are due this year !

Boy/Girl poll would be cool. My Terrapin is shy and held the cord between its legs for the 20 week scan so its a secret at the moment but I hope to find out at the next scan on October 2nd. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->