Mommies with style ! November/ December Babies !

mso...sound like a pretty stupid receptionist to me for sure...people like that make me feel so smart sometimes !!!!

i was reading you bottle brown baby bottle...i got the glass one on sale at toy "R "us the other day ...they were doing them online for sale...you buy one get the second one at 50%...i really i like the glass ones:)!!!

I like the glass bottles as well. When I bought all mine (3 years ago) the plastics were not such an issue. I have so many bottles I might find it daunting to replace them all with glass. I may look into it though. My son has a visit with his pediatrician in 3 weeks and I am going to ask their opinion about glass vs plastic bottles.

Will have to see what they have to say.

mrso - Please let me know what they say.

I am a HUGE klutz and if you read my journal will see that I break dishes on a regular basis. Because of this... I will probably stick to plastic. :rofl:

In the last 30 hours, I have been sick 5 times. :dohh: Seriously... I am over morning sickness. :dohh:

i am so with you Genki on the mornings sickness....:(...it's horrible...

guys do you still feel some twinges sometimes...? with my condition (the blood clot ) i just find myself so paranoiac!!!!:(

I do not get as many twinges now but I do still get them from time to time. :hugs:

Looks like the ms is startng to hit me more! SO much for it all being over at 12 weeks eh?!?!? Mum was saying she was sick all day every day for thw whole 9 months with my brother - oh oh :dohh:

I stil get regular pains and twinges - I am trying to teach myself to stop getting so paranoid but Im with you Miel - I get paranoid too with the bleed I had and stuff.

I guess we will just have to try to put it all down to stretching pains and the likes? :dohh:

i am so with you Genki on the mornings sickness....:(...it's horrible...

guys do you still feel some twinges sometimes...? with my condition (the blood clot ) i just find myself so paranoiac!!!!:(

I still get twinges and cramps at 18 weeks.

Luckily m.s. is completely gone though.

So sorry you ladies are having another round of M.S. I have traded in my ms for migraines. Not sure which is worse.

I have been getting some cramps and pains that I am attributing to growing. I had this with my son and I was so paranoid with him that I called the doctor at 35 weeks and requested they do more test to make sure everything was okay. Everything was fine last time.... and I am trying to resist calling this time.

well i am happy as i find here couples of girls going through the same thing i am...we created a BnB group so we can help each other i feel a little bit better about it ...

came home last night ( and i am telling girls this embarrasing LOL !!!) and i was so sick , vomit my lunch and nausea this last for about 3 hours...in the middle of vomit in my bathroom i started to have a nose bleed ...imagine ! puking and bleeding ...but it doesn't stop there !!! as i am trying to manage to control both ( and i am all alone at home ) a other wave of vomiting happening and you won't beleive it ...i actually pee on my pants ...i mean i did not want to pee but i guess i could not control my bladder in this position i was...yes you heard it I PEE in my pants... what more can happen to me !!!!
finally Daniel arrive find me on the bathroom floor in the middle of my puke , my blood and my pee !! what a mess !!!
i told him i will never get pregnant again i was so mad !!!!

so this about my life right now !!!!

:hugs: OMG, Miel! Poor thing! I have been there. About a week ago, I was puking which nearly always ends up coming out my nose and ending in a nosebleed and I also pee'd my pants. :dohh: I wrote about it in my journal. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Anyone else with m/s, do you puke up lots of mucus too? It is nasty and totally hurts. I just want to know if this is normal.

I got sick again twice yesterday. Once first thing in the morning and once about 10pm. UGH! Sucks. I can tell my belly is still a bit off today but I am going to pray for the best.

Oh my goodness, girls! That sounds horrid! I must think myself lucky that I have not been as bad!!! I hope that it doesnt happen again! :hug:

I puked yesterday becasue a smell got to me... and I ended up in a violent puke and pee my undies as well. I never in my life felt so embarassed. I can only imagine how you musta felt with puke, nose bleed, and pee. OMG. the things we go through.

awww u poor poor ladies :hugs: the things we go through eh???

hope ur all feeling a bit better soon
sending you mojo loves xxx

at least i get some confort i am not alone feeling miserable ....:)...

aww sweetheart, i reeeli reeli hope u can start enjoying your pregnancy soon darl xxx

Hey everyone... can you please please please keep us in your thoughts/prayers. I just went and applied for Denali Kid Care (low income medical coverage for pregnant women and children). If we do not get approved, it is going to be all out of pocket. (Translation - My credit will become more f'ed... yay *sarcasm*) If we do get approved, EVERYTHING will be covered! For FREE! We are pretty close to the eligibility line even with me not working my good job anymore so I have everything crossed. This would help us financially SOOOOOO much!!

Hey everyone... can you please please please keep us in your thoughts/prayers. I just went and applied for Denali Kid Care (low income medical coverage for pregnant women and children). If we do not get approved, it is going to be all out of pocket. (Translation - My credit will become more f'ed... yay *sarcasm*) If we do get approved, EVERYTHING will be covered! For FREE! We are pretty close to the eligibility line even with me not working my good job anymore so I have everything crossed. This would help us financially SOOOOOO much!!

crossing my fingers for you guys !!!!:hugs:

i have my fingers and toes crossed for you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back