Moms of April/May/June 2010 babies thread! :)

Maybe - thank you ... I am going to move the cot through as he is away tomorrow night and just see how it fits in the room as I think it will be tight bt worth it! Thre funny thing is he will get up in the night and cuddle her off to sleep as she settles really well for him so I wouldve thought it would be easier to keep her in here. I think we could argue over everything at the moment though! How are you?

I'm ok thanks. Nausea comes and goes. I see the mw next week and scan week after. The cot is a tight fit in our room. It's at the foot of our bed with less than half a meter to pass by! I hate arguing phases, I hope it passes soon for you. When I got pregnant we went through an awful few weeks.

Hope you're all ok! I'm knackered! Don't remember any of my other pregnancies being so exhausting :(

Hey guys long time :). I need but of help! I started potty training on sat and he still is wetting 6 or 7 trousers and pants a day. So I decided bout hour ago to just put nappies back on and wait til Easter holiday try again then is it a silly idea to stop? He just looked like he didn't have a clue when he was peeing. Annoying this is he's quite big in the tummy and he's on size 6 nappies the last size :( please any advice?

They all develop at their own rate. Owen is potty trained now. He has the odd accident but to start with had loads! I'd leave it a bit. Owen was more or less ready. He was very eager to use the potty seeing Dylan and Erin using the toilet. He uses the toilet once. If Jared is not sure if what's going on then its best to take a step back. Wait a few weeks!

Janny, I agree with Maybe, I think you'll know when he's ready. We didn't have all that many accidents, and he's very aware of when he needs to go.

Can't believe F is walking now! She just follows Roh everywhere like a wobbly little shadow! :)

Thanks guys I put jared in pull ups for Nother month til his Easter holiday going to keep asking him if he want to use potty

F is walking?!!! yikes!!!!!! these babies grow way too quick!!!! xxxx

Emera - wow time has flown!

Mork - are you still tandem feeding? I really want to stop bf Owen when he reaches his bday but I sense an awful struggle!!!

I'm soooooo tired. This week we have our school production so as well as working all the school day I then have to be in the theatre from 6pm-10/11pm from Tuesday to Thursday! Don't know how I'm going to cope. When I finish on a normal day I'm literally finding my body is shaking with exhaustion!

Yes maybe, I am still tandem feeding. T feeds twice a day-occasionally 3x. I have tried to encourage her to 'self wean' but she is not having any of it! I can see e stopping before her!!!! X

My boobs are so painful I don't know how much longer I can go on :( have reduced it to before bed feed only much to Owen's disgust :haha:

I'm going to hospital at 10pm hopefully to see my friend who's a mw. She's going to do my antenatals during her night shifts which is great as I don't have to ask for time off work and also it means its unrushed :) the only problem is if the ward is busy I can't go in. Fingers crossed its not!!! This will be my first antenatal! Scan a week tomorrow! :)

My goodness maybe, this pregnancy seems to be flying by!!!!!! xxxx

Bleurgh I feel crappy! Been at work all day and in an hour have to head off to theatre for our school production til at least 10pm :sleep: 1st of 3 nights!

Hi everyone :wave: hope you are all ok :kiss:

Lily is crawling :)

Maybe, :hugs: Hope you survive your crazy busy week and get to have a little rest at some point! :hugs:

Modo, well done to Lily! :) We are all well here thanks (except the standard green snot monster, who seems to never leave) :)

Mork, how old is E now? x

Had such a lovely afternoon at the local softplay cafe! For once both my babies were angelic (miracle!!!) the whole time, and i got to spend ages snuggling my friends 5 month old twins.:twinboys: they are so gorgeous and smiley!

Hey emera, how lovely that your two were so good today :) (there is hope for my two then??!!! lol)
E is 8 months almost! Yikes!! I am so broody right now as he seems to be growing up fast in the past couple of weeks - he grew teeth (2 in 2 days), learnt to roll over both ways and then across the room and how to sit up. He has really taken to food too!! He is still little though (6-9month clothing swamps him!!)
So what do you have planned for F's first birthday??? xx

Hey all -

Hope your all ok,

Emera - glad your two were so well behaved. I tend to find if I am occupied with Eva, Amy is usually upto something!

Mork - its horrible how quickly they grow up isnt it! E has just started rolling so she has had to move into her cot and now she seems so grown up!

Maybe - hope your ok, your pregnancy seems to be going so fast!

As for us, Eva has a horrible skin rash - we saw a doc on Monday who said it was eczema after doing some research and the way it has grown and changed I wasnt convinced so took her back today. It doesnt inspire confidence when the doctor says hmm I am not really sure what that is .. maybe its viral or chicken pox or something. Argh he also said not to use the cream we were prescribed on Monday. Sorry for the rant!

X

Mork, 8 months! It zooms by! E sounds like he's doing great! :) F was so chunky when she was small, then was tiny, and now is about right! ;) I think they find their right place in the end.

Birthday wise, small plans really, my mum is coming over the weekend before, which is mothers day too, and then on the day we'll just do something nice and have a couple of friends/kids over to make a cake worth while. :)

H+F, I'm finding that now F can walk and the two of them interact a bit more is sort of easier, as I just have to keep an eye on them together, rather than seperately, if that makes sense? I say "sort of" easier, because obviously them running around together and playing throws up a whole new set of problems! :haha:

Hi all! I survived the week although utterly exhausted! Going to take kids to a fun day later. 12wk scan on Tuesday :happydance: can't wait!!!

Emera - glad things are easier now f is walking!

H&f - hope they find out what's causing the rash!!

Modo - well done lily!

Mork! U going to ttc soon or ignoring the broody feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->