Moms To Be - Due June 25th

Congrats !! :D :D
I wasn't sure if you wanted to be under the 26th as your due date of the 25th . I put you under the 26th for now but since I re-read it it looks like since your doctor stated that it was the 25th I may have to change you over ! .. So I will let you decide where you want to be on the list :D :D I also put your baby's name as "undecided" like others who have not yet picked a name out :D I hope that this is okay with you. When you do find that name for your little one let me know and I will change it :D
I generally tell people the 26th so i'll stick as that, if she comes earlier then that is great :lol:

'Undecided' is fine - I have a few names I like but DH is slacking when it comes to choosing names (he keeps saying that we have ages yet) and I want it to be a joint decision. In reality I can see me choosing a few names I like and he just picks one of those names :haha:

Next milestone is double digits in less than a week! I can't wait :)

Hey :) im due 23rd June, its my first and were expecting a little girl :) xx

Congrats everyone! Anyone else got the same DD as me? x

Hi , im due june 25th (so they say one of the vsiits they change it every week lol), im having a boy named archie.xxx

I noticed the pattern too. June 25th all boys. june 26th all girls. so weird! on and btw I love the little thing you made with all our names and dates. its really cute. Im in the stage of loving my pregnancy right now. Im not huge and can still walk and not getting sick either so a happy medium. Oh and this is my first child. Im not even scared or labour Im more bothered about not knowing WHEN its gonna start. that is what bugs me and makes me nervous. i hope its after I get an 8 hour sleep. lol

haha it's crazy how that pattern is working out !
And Thank youuu :D :D :D I wanted to make our groups list unique and cute I'm glad that you like what I have done with it :happydance:
eeps yay for being at a happy medium in the pregnancy :hugs: It's good to be able to be at that spot :D
Congrats on your first :) :) It's my first too.
I wish that I would just stay not scared of labour but I keep flipping back and forth from not minding it to being petrified of going through it.
Yeah ! I feel you on the not knowing when it's going to start, at my parenting class last week a girl went into labour during the class ! (If I go into labour I think I would prefer it to be at the class lol... cause then I would be surrounded by nurses, and people who know exactly what it's like to help me out and let me know what to do from that point on haha.
And I DEFFFFFFF agree on that one ! I hope that I get a Niceee long sleep before the labour begins.
My niece just had a baby a month ago. she was in labour for a week before her daughter was born. I told her "That better NOT happen to me !" I don't know what i would do, I know I would be soooo tired... But she was a trooper ! did it all natural, and was wide awake. :thumbup:

Just decided to keep it a suprise and see which on comes out lol! We have managed to agree on a couple of names but we want to see what baby looks like! People are
Already placing bets on the sex of the baby which is funny,Most people guess girl but I'm starting to think its a boy, will be happy with either! How is everyone feeling these days? Just realised we will be 3rd tri in only a couple of weeks! X

I think that would be really neat to do, to wait until the baby arrives to know it's gender. But I'm just such an impatient person and need to know things right away haha and I'm one of those people that everything has to be gender specific lol. (however my little boy will be put in som pink as it is both DF and I's favourite colour haha.)
If I were to place a bet I would say boy ! (just on the chart of all the June 25th babies being boys in our group haha) I'm excited to know which gender it comes out as :)
I'm feeling pretty dece dece, I'm able to move around a bit more without getting light-headed as fast as I was before. I have actually been going shopping a lot for my little man, bought him some more clothes, ordered his crib bedding set :D and am going to buy some things to decorate his room today ! :D Can't wait to get all the furniture in there and have his room complete !
My goodness this pregnancy is going by fast ! !

That image you made with all our names and dates on is lovely :flower:

I turned 25 weeks today so here is a 25 week photo of bump :lol:

Thank youuuu :D :hugs: I tried to make it unique and cute, and of course easy for everyone to read :D
Congrats on hitting 25 weeks ! and you have a gorgeous bump ! ! :D :D
I'll have to take another picture of my bump soon :)

I am due June 27th. We are team :yellow: and haven't decided on a name yet :)

Congrats ! You are on top of all the information I was going to ask haha You're one prepared mama !
Is this your first baby ?
Such a cute little ultrasound of him/her :D :D

I generally tell people the 26th so i'll stick as that, if she comes earlier then that is great :lol:

'Undecided' is fine - I have a few names I like but DH is slacking when it comes to choosing names (he keeps saying that we have ages yet) and I want it to be a joint decision. In reality I can see me choosing a few names I like and he just picks one of those names :haha:

Next milestone is double digits in less than a week! I can't wait :)

Pefect then I shall keep you as the 26th as your due date :D and def the sooner baby comes the better (of course..keeping in mind that we want our LO's to be fully cooked when they make their arrival:laugh2:)
Haha your DH is right you have lots of time to decide on a name :) No rush .. But I also know that I personally wanted a name to be picked soon haha so DF and I started and had our name picked vair early ! haha (lots of people laughed at us for that actually)
Hahah that's pretty much what I did I made a list one day while DF was at work, showed it to him and explained each name to him, and let him pick from that. He narrowed it down to Maison or Aceton. And Aceton was the winner :)
The middle names are still being pieced together in my mind. (I think DF has it all planned out the way he wants it though haha.... As Camden Steven Crash -- (yeah three middle names haha.. he's going to have a vair long name my little guy ! haha.... I just don't like how it's all 3 names ending in an "n" sounds weird and doesn't flow to me... But like I said above there is lots of time for the names to be decided fully upon)
Eepss milestones seem to just keep on coming :) Making this pregnancy go by MUCH faster !
I get excited every new week though, wake up every monday morning and read DF the new developments of our boy haha.

I'm due 27th June with a boy x

Congratsss ! :hugs: and welcome to team blue ! :D Do you have any names picked out ? and is this your first ?

Hey :) im due 23rd June, its my first and were expecting a little girl :) xx

Congrats everyone! Anyone else got the same DD as me? x

Congrats ! :D Do you have a name picked out for her yet ? :)

Hi , im due june 25th (so they say one of the vsiits they change it every week lol), im having a boy named archie.xxx

Hahaha ! well June 25th is a good due date ! (at least in my mind) I guess it depends where you live for my reasoning of it haha but since I live in canada I love it.. It's in the Summer but not so far into the summer that I'm going to be dying of heat through the pregnancy, and Summer is good for getting the LO ready to go visiting and going out, don't have to bunddle them up in a snow suite with the works.
Awee welcome to team Blue (seems everyone due June 25th is having a boy ! haha) And you have picked such a cute name :) I like it :)

I'm due June 25!!!! With a little boy:) First baby

Congrats ! :D :D Ever exciting :D
This is also my first, and a boy as well
Do you have a name picked out for him yet ?

Thank you :)
No, no name yet... Hubby and I just cannot agree!! It's starting to get a bit frustrating and overwhelming.

You are quite welcome :)
Ouff I've been there it took my fiance and I a while to finally decide on a name that we both agreed on, it can def get frustrating and overwhelming. But when you find that one name that just fits and the both of you agree on it's a GOOD moment ! haha :)
I have you on the list and put baby's name as undecided, just let me know when you find that perfect name for your little boy :) and I shall change it :D
No rush though, still lots of time :hugs:

I'm 26 June, but I guess technically, seeing as we got an extra day for the leap year, that could be 25 june instead! I'm expecting a little girl :cloud9:

Not a massive fan of pregnancy I have to say. I still have nausea and the kicking is starting to pee me off. I find my changing body hilarious. Comedy boobs - starting to resemble Lolo Ferrari :rofl: Ok, well not quite :haha:

No name for her yet. We're planning to have a shortlist to choose from once she's born, to see what she looks like and all that, but we can't agree on one name at the moment, let alone two or three.

Yess this is true ! I never even thought about the leap year haha.
Congrats on expecting a girl ! :D
&& Oufff Nausea does not sound like fun at all ): ): I hope you start feeling better soon !
I feel you on the kicking for the most part, At first I got excited every time he would kick me ! But some days he just kicks me hard ! and I could def do without those kicks !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !:haha::rofl: The Lolo Ferrari comment made me laugh haha that's def the best one I've heard yet regarding the changing pregancy body, and I am in the same boat with you there, Mine grew a ridiculous amount it worries me for the up coming months, I thought my belly grew a lot.. just move up a bit, they grew a lot more.

That's a good idea I've heard of a few people now doing that, waiting until the baby is born. It makes a lot of sense wanting to see the baby first to see what name suites her :)
It is def a hard decision picking a name and doesn't need to be rushed at all, lots of time left for us aprox 15 weeks !
On the list I put your baby's name as "Undecided" until the name is chosen :) Hope that is okay.

I'm also due on the 26th (based on our scan, the doctor said 25th :lol: ) and we are having a little girl. No name yet though :)

Congrats !! :D :D
I wasn't sure if you wanted to be under the 26th as your due date of the 25th . I put you under the 26th for now but since I re-read it it looks like since your doctor stated that it was the 25th I may have to change you over ! .. So I will let you decide where you want to be on the list :D :D I also put your baby's name as "undecided" like others who have not yet picked a name out :D I hope that this is okay with you. When you do find that name for your little one let me know and I will change it :D

Hi I'm due 25th June too!! Only 15 weeks to go yay! This is my first baby and we are team yellow! x

Congratssss ! ! ! ! :D :D :hugs: I didn't realize how fast it was going by until I read that ahhh looked over at DF and was like "Whoa ! Only 15 more weeks to go ! !" so unreal.
Are you team yellow because you haven't yet had a gender scan, or because you chose for it to be a surprise ?
I'm seeing a pattern going on with the June 25th babies ! Maybe that's a sign ? :O :shrug: :p
Do you have any names picked out for your little one yet ?

I'm due on the 27th June - hope I can join in here! You never know mine may come a few days early :winkwink:

I'm having a little girl called Sienna.

xxx

Congrats ! ! You sure can be ! :D You never know when your little one is going to decide to make an appearance :happydance:
I read that name and think it's a gorgeous name, even told DF about it haha.
Just want to make sure I'm pronouncing it correctly, would you mind me asking the proper pronunciation of her name ?

Thanks! Its pronounced - Sea-Enna. I fell in love with that name before we conceived. xx

I noticed the pattern too. June 25th all boys. june 26th all girls. so weird! on and btw I love the little thing you made with all our names and dates. its really cute. Im in the stage of loving my pregnancy right now. Im not huge and can still walk and not getting sick either so a happy medium. Oh and this is my first child. Im not even scared or labour Im more bothered about not knowing WHEN its gonna start. that is what bugs me and makes me nervous. i hope its after I get an 8 hour sleep. lol
haha it's crazy how that pattern is working out !
And Thank youuu :D :D :D I wanted to make our groups list unique and cute I'm glad that you like what I have done with it :happydance:
eeps yay for being at a happy medium in the pregnancy :hugs: It's good to be able to be at that spot :D
Congrats on your first :) :) It's my first too.
I wish that I would just stay not scared of labour but I keep flipping back and forth from not minding it to being petrified of going through it.
Yeah ! I feel you on the not knowing when it's going to start, at my parenting class last week a girl went into labour during the class ! (If I go into labour I think I would prefer it to be at the class lol... cause then I would be surrounded by nurses, and people who know exactly what it's like to help me out and let me know what to do from that point on haha.
And I DEFFFFFFF agree on that one ! I hope that I get a Niceee long sleep before the labour begins.
My niece just had a baby a month ago. she was in labour for a week before her daughter was born. I told her "That better NOT happen to me !" I don't know what i would do, I know I would be soooo tired... But she was a trooper ! did it all natural, and was wide awake. :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

Yikes. A whole week. I am miserable when i am tired. Nobody will want to be around me if it was a whole week! If I get mean now OH asks me to go for a nap. And I agree that would be soo awesome to go into labour at your class. I think id feel the most safe there. Oh and I noticed your from The Soo. I am from Niagara falls

meeee!

Its a boy, but name is undecided xx

Me!!!due June 25th second baby and it's a boy!!!! Marcus will be his name! :)

Me!!!due June 25th second baby and it's a boy!!!! Marcus will be his name! :)

I'm due 28th june with my third, a boy but haven't decided on a name yet, i already have a son and a daughter, they have plenty of ideas on what to call him but don't think i'll be going for any of their choices lol x

I love this thread :) hope we can continue it when we move 2 3rd tri! It will be very exciting when it comes to 40 weeks and see us all have our babies! Ooh I love baby shopping, we've got most nursery stuff now and pushchair along with other bits! Still plenty to get tho! Xxx

Due June 25th
Having a little girl :)
Name is secret!! xx

I'm due June 26th, with baby #2...we are team yellow and no names really decided on yet. Lol-kinda boring I know!

yay :D Anyone doing anything special for double digits? :)

how the heckity peck did we get this far on girls?! Being (almost) in double digits makes it suddenly seem REALLY soon! Not planning anything special for it, but will be stripping the manky wallpaper in the soon-to-be baby's room so we can decorate it.

OMG I had no idea we were almost double digits. I love that were all within a day of each other. I was afraid this was gonna end up an all of June thread and wed be all over the place. I like that it stayed 1 day before and after your due date. I actually come back to this thread which I dont do all that often!

Yeah in 40 minutes june 25ths will be double digits :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->