Moms To Be - Due June 25th

well congrats to you guys!! Its really crazy to think we got this far!

ahh I've been away from this for a while due to catching DF's stomach flu ): Booooo !
Congrats to everyone who has reached their new milestones ! :D
And also welcome to all the mommies I didn't have a chance to send a proper reply to.
I updated the list of us, If I'm missing you, misspelled your or baby's name, orr you have decided on a name ! Let me know and I'll fix it right away ! ! :D :D

I see that there is now a facebook group which is a pretty big hit from what I've seen so far :D
I'm glad that we will all be able to connect in many different ways :D :D
Can't wait to see everyone's development throughout the rest of the months :happydance:

The link to the facebook page didnt work for me :(
Said it was spam and that i needed to change my password lol!

Does this link work for you ? https://www.facebook.com/groups/269374043145481/

&& You do ! haha the 25th was all boys except for your little one :laugh2: :D
There is one unknown :O I was betting on it being a little boy, but now I don't know :o

Wow one girl and a whole lot of boys that's amazing! Wonder what my baby is! A lot of people say girl, I'm starting to think boy tho! One of my clients at work had me lying down doing the ring test and it said not, she's never wrong apparently so we shal see in a few months! Wow only 13 weeks and 3 days to go!! Xxx

Haha she'll have a choice of boyfriends then!
That's my girl ;) lol!

I've requested to join the group, im Aimee Grant xx :D

Wow one girl and a whole lot of boys that's amazing! Wonder what my baby is! A lot of people say girl, I'm starting to think boy tho! One of my clients at work had me lying down doing the ring test and it said not, she's never wrong apparently so we shal see in a few months! Wow only 13 weeks and 3 days to go!! Xxx
Awees ! I'm pretty excited to see what you have ! :D :D I can't wait hahah Almost more excited about finding out the gender of your LO, than having mine out...almost hahah :p :p :p

Haha she'll have a choice of boyfriends then!
That's my girl ;) lol!

I've requested to join the group, im Aimee Grant xx :D

:haha: She sure will :p

Coming back to this thread has made my cry all over again.

Unfortunately our little angel was born sleeping yeterday so we won't be making the journey with you all.

Take good care of yourselves and I hope the rest of your pregnancies go well x

Unfortunately our little angel was born sleeping yeterday so we won't be making the journey with you all.

Thank you for coming back to share with us, words can't describe how sorry I am for your loss :cry: I want you to know that I am here for you if you ever need anyone to talk to, or just for someone to listen.
Although I've never personally gone through this I am always here for you if you need someone.
You and Caitlin will always be part of the June Bug Family <3 <3
She just happened to be a beautiful lady bug who grew a set of wings too early.
Lots of love to you and your hubby. xoxoxox
:hug::hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I am so so sorry sweetheart I can only imagine how you and your OH must be feeling.
I really don't know what to say, I know nothing I can say would make it better but you're in my thoughts and I'm here if you need me as I'm sure all of the other ladies are xxx :hugs::hugs::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->