Monthly exercise thread!

I have done 30 minutes workout at home today and my thighs are killing me, I`m hoping I will be able to walk tomorrow.

Tomorrow my aim is to go gym for an hour.

And wednesday another 30 mins DVD workout.

We`re doing very well indeed... I love this thread!!!! :)

I cant help but mention, just by looking at your avatar picture, you already look fabulous! I know everyone should work out, even fit people, but you look great.

Aww thanks Cooney, but I still need a lose those extra weight I ahve gained after birth, plus since I went back to work from maternity, I have added a few pounds by sitting down at my desk and eat JUNK....

So this thread is really helping me and with support from all of you girls I am able to exercise... :)

I feel bad, I just felt lazy and didn`t do it. So tomorrow I will have to do 1 hour of workout.

I am in a bit of pain too from yesterday so I thought I will have a rest and back on tomorrow.

I feel bad, I just felt lazy and didn`t do it. So tomorrow I will have to do 1 hour of workout.

I am in a bit of pain too from yesterday so I thought I will have a rest and back on tomorrow.

We'll all get like that hun & it's probably sensible that you rest if you're sore. X

Yay you :)

I did 31 mins Wii Fit and walked (or slid on the ice!) 30 mins round trip to baby group & back. X

Well Done ladies!

Did a 40 min bike ride today. My calorie burning calculator says that's at about 300 calories burned. I might do a little DDR today. I'll see how I feel.

My legs are a bit sore today and I've been up since 4am with a sick toddler, not feeling motivated whatsoever.
I think today I might just try and be more 'active' rather than full on exercising (i.e not sitting on b+b all day !!)
Would do something gentle like situps but feeling really sick myself :(

:happydance:

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w7yRgRm/exercise.png

Hope everyones aches ease up soon :hugs:

Yep, I've really messed my legs up, this morning when I got out of bed I actually couldn't walk AT ALL! They're SO SORE. It's the muscles at the backs of my legs that hurt. If I walk about for a bit they're alright. Gonna go out walking again today :)

Yep, I've really messed my legs up, this morning when I got out of bed I actually couldn't walk AT ALL! They're SO SORE. It's the muscles at the backs of my legs that hurt. If I walk about for a bit they're alright. Gonna go out walking again today :)

Oh I hate that feeling. Reminds me of doing the Cross Country running when I was at school. I couldn't walk for 2 days after!

My legs are a bit sore today and I've been up since 4am with a sick toddler, not feeling motivated whatsoever.
I think today I might just try and be more 'active' rather than full on exercising (i.e not sitting on b+b all day !!)
Would do something gentle like situps but feeling really sick myself :(

Aww! I hope your little girl feels better soon!
Take it easy girls, especially just starting out it's important for all of us to take it easy. :thumbup:

I did loads more walking again today, I'm already starting to see results - I don't get out of breath when I go over the bridge by my flat anymore and I feel ever so slightly fitter and less lard-ball-ish! :thumbup:

Did 310 calories burnt today. I would have done more but it's my birthday and I was busy being showered with love. :kiss:

Awww happy belated birthday Cooney! Hope you had a lovely day, did you get anything nice? x

:cake: Happy belated birthday :flower:

I couldn`t get online to give my update of yestrday as my internet is not working at home. I really hope by weekend I will be able to come online again.

I am planning to go to GYM today and tomorrow to do 1 hour each day. Yestrday I did 30 mins home workout DVD.

We'll all get like that hun & it's probably sensible that you rest if you're sore. X

Thats what I planned I am gonna do one day on and one day off. Its hard though I feel so unfit sometimes.

I had a really great day. Got dinner and a movie and was showered with attention from almost everyone I know. One of my best in years. :thumbup:

Did my 40 min bike ride today. 300 calories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->