• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mossip's cheapie wedding. Friday 13-09-2013. Wedding checklist on 1st page :)

bargain! yes weddings stress you to the max because its always money concerned!

I'm on my way to pick up the dresses :happydance: I'm a bit calmer today lol. Xxx

I went to get them then thought hang on I'm gonna be working here in a couple of weeks. There's no point taking them back to the metro :haha: so I have left them at newcastle all wrapped up waiting for me :) xxx

Hmmmm i have changed my mind again and have gone for the 1st bridesmaid dresses :haha:. I've had them up against my dress and they sit perfect :). I managed to get the other sizes in and Netty is gonna try her's on Tuesday and Debbie is trying on Friday :). Poor Ella and Monique will have to wait :( xxx

oh well hun you have to be happy, it doesnt matter if you change your mind a million times as long as your happy!

oh well hun you have to be happy, it doesnt matter if you change your mind a million times as long as your happy!

too right :thumbup:

as long as you're happy with the choices then that's all that matters hun :D

Im having a really hard time with money atm and there is no way we can afford £4600 for the place i want :(. We might be putting the wedding off for a year but i don't want to because that date is special so unless we get married on the Sunday 15th 2013 i don't know what else to do :cry:. I hate working every hour and still having no money :cry:. Really down today :( xxx

Ohhhh hun :hugs:

Is there another special date you could choose? Really hope you don't have to though :flower:

Or is there another venue that's cheaper, but still high up there on the list of venues if that makes sense?

Sending you lots of :hugs:

Thanks hun. I've really got my heart set on 1 place but its just expensive. I'm hoping once I start my new job we'll be able to save more. Xxx

Hope you can afford it hun. We have had our venue booked for a year and half and still have a year to go. I wanted to get married sooner but couldn't afford and needed the time to save. The way i looked at it was that i only ever intend to do this once so after my big day i want to have no regrets. i want to know that everything about our wedding that i consider must haves like the dream venue i have :)
Don't have regrets hun. if you have your heart set on that venue then i would wait :) xxx

Here's the link for My dress :), My bag :) and My shoes :) xxx

Hey Kamy, just catching up. These are all gorgeous. Can't wait to see them altogether. I really like your shop. We don't have a Quiz down south :growlmad:
x

Ohhh hun, i can just imagine how stressful and overwhelming this must all be feeling for you. We did it on a budget but went abroad and had a party back here. Was £9,000 for everything incl honeymoon. And even then we had some help. My dad paid £4,000 towards it and my mum bought half of my dress. It just costs so so much. :hugs:

I can't find your first BM dresses now :dohh:
xx

Thanks ladies. Yeah my 1st wedding was about £9000 too. His family paid for most of it and my parents help out loads. My parents are both disabled so haven't got much money and Stew only worksd part time because of his epilepsy :(. I've spoke to my mortgage lender and they have been really helpful and saving me £98 a month. I've also spoke to my loan people and I have been mis sold this loan. I've been paying a £15000 loan for 4 years and still have £15600 left to pay :shock:. I have also been sold the payment protection which I didn't want :(. I'm going to speak with some 1 tomorrow about getting it back as the provider are the top 1's for selling without the customer knowing!!!
Mel where abouts are you? We have a few stores down south now and they have plans for more :) xxx

My nearest shopping centre is Kingston or Hounslow.

I think i was mis-sold Payment protection on my loan. I am gonna ring up and see what i can do about it. Are you calling the actual loan provider? Mine is Halifax xx

Hey that will be a bonus if you get something back off them. Definately look into it tho hun. I have had loans in the past but aren't sure whether i had payment protection on them and haven't got the paperwork anymore :( xx

There is a barrow outside my work and im gonna have a chat with them tomorrow to see if i can do any thing about it. I was mis sold it on my topshop card too but i have no paperwork for that :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->