Movements- Back rubs and interaction

Essence

Due March 10, 2010!!!
Reaction score
Hello everyone :) I just wanted to know if anyone else does what Hubby and I have been doing. The baby has been doing the usual constant movements, whether just kicks, squirms or full on pushing its back against my stomach beside my belly button (S/he kicks more if s/he hears hubbies voice, it is adorable! Can even pick daddies voice out of a crowd) When baby does this- we have been rubbing its back gently with our hands on my bare tummy. It i really touching to do this, it feels like true bonding flesh-to-flesh even before birth! My stomach is very hard, has been through the entire pregnancy and we noticed that every movement is visible and when it pushes its back out against me like this, it is several inches long (About 6+?) that bulges and it s a nice solid, firm sensation that can last for a few seconds or even a minute or more before moving away. We talk to, whisper to, etc while we rub his/her back through my tummy while it does that, and I was wondering if anyone else has done this as well.. offered back rubs to your unborn child? :)

Me and my husband do this too! Our son is very responsive to his voice and his touch. He always squirms against or kicks against his hand and my husband always ends up rubbing his back through my belly (the baby is laying on his side facing my right). Its very cute!

I do this all the time with ours, its lying with its back on my left side and its often very prominent. I also get feet on my right side so I rub whatever tends to stick out. My husbands voice also seems to make the baby wriggle more which is lovely - until I get a big kick in the ribs!!!

Gem x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->