Movie that freaks you out the most?

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
What movie scares you more than any other movie?

For some reason, my OH is really afraid of "War of the Worlds" :lol:

I think the only 2 movies I was really ever afraid of would be Poltergeist (saw it when I was young.. scared me for years!)... and then White Noise :shy:

Saw :lol:

The movies themselves dont scare me in the slightest but that little puppet thing on a trike is evil, i never ever scare or have nightmares from movies but he is the exception

I once had a nightmare that he rode up to me on his little trike and said "Hello Holly, i want to play a game" and it honestly freaked me for weeks that something had managed to break me :lol:

IT *shudder*
and the book is even worse :(

Jo my brother has a fear of clowns to this day because i made him watch IT when he was 4 :muaha: haha

LOL I was having a convo with my sis the other day who is also scraed of clowns (26) apparently I used to make her stand in front of the laughing clowns, you know them in boxes that cost 50p? :rofl:

No? Either they were before my time or we dont have them around these parts, what are they? :rofl:

They used to be at the seaside big life sized ones, must be an age thing

Also just noticed, 4YRS old???? that is really evil, that the same age as Jack :shock:

i get freaked out by final destination so much i only watched the first one and i have a really bad 'problem' with them...i cant watch them :(

and another film that not freaks me out but an annoying one which pissed me off is the latest version of 'funny games' what a pile of crap lol

Hmmm, I tend to avoid scary films because I'm a wimp. Saw is pretty scary though, and the 6th sense scared me when I was younger xx

IT freaked me when i was younger, but theres not many films that really scare me.

What movie scares you more than any other movie?

For some reason, my OH is really afraid of "War of the Worlds" :lol:

I think the only 2 movies I was really ever afraid of would be Poltergeist (saw it when I was young.. scared me for years!)... and then White Noise :shy:

OMG!! I cried hysterically when I went to the theatre to see White Noise.. I can't believe you just said that. Everyone I was with made fun of me, but the whole concept completley freaks me out!

My OH is petrified of the Exorcist. Won't sleep if he watches it:dohh:

Thanks for sharing in my fear of White Noise.. I can handle watching it now I guess, but I agree, the whole EVP thing scares the pants off me!! My mom made fun of me for being afraid (we rented it and I had to turn it off) for ageeees! And told my high school boyfriend... and my current OH :dohh:

Hi. The hills have eyes freaks me out!! I also watched IT when I was younger and that made me have a phobia of clowns. I was also petrified of Freddy Kruger when I was little and my older sister used to sing the song to me from the film and i used to be so scared i wouldnt sleep xx

The Strangers frightened the life out of me. Also a film called Hit and Run that I saw a few weeks back really freaked me out. I had to get DH to stay downstairs with me whilst I fed my animals before we went to bed lol.

im absolutely petrified of clowns...ive never watch IT but my ex bf put it on one time i was staying over OMG i literally ran out screaming and went home LOL how sad :blush:

like others have said saw really freaks me out but i like watchin them just cause its really clever etc lol the wee man on his bike OMG that i dont like lol

sixth sense scred me when i was younger but now i find it really sad... what else hmm

oooh that new film thats coming out about aliens with the "real footage" holy crap i cant even watch the trailer :rofl:

omg ive thought of another...the grudge... cant watch that it terrifies me...that noise...yuck!

i know lots of people who are terrified of the grudge

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->