Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

oh ok, in that case...here you go lol

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y2pw0c6y936w5lx/IMG_2721.MOV

when he was about to sing NOTHING he asked someone in the audience to call an ex boyfriend that had dumped her...and then he grabbed the cell phone and says "is this Alex? hold on I have a message for you" LOL and sang the whole song to him with the cell phone...the idiot Alex I guess was amused as he stayed on the phone the whole time HAHAHA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ycrrgm1jfprtoms/IMG_2722.MOV
What he is holding up is the cell phone LOL
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s9vy40ls89tuwla/IMG_2723.MOV

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mxb1fz5ofq4ybqy/IMG_2725.MOV

Yay for the :witch:

Poor Spanx :awww:

BF...I had him from 4 mo old to 15 mo old...but what I was trying to convey is that sometimes moving on is almost like a grieving period...good days, bad days & those inevitable drive-by slap-in-the-face days....

You've summed up my feelings exactly . I guess after eight years it was my way of life and I always hung into some hope no matter what . It's so hard moving on and in grieving for my babies that I lost . I guess I will get to meet them all one day :cloud9::hugs:

:hug: T, sending you lots of love
Heres to your holidays, you deserve such a lovely relaxing time with your family, hope you get some sunshine. Enjoy lots of walks & all hanging out together xxx

Thanks three ❤I'm away for two weeks :thumbup:so tired already lol but af is very very heavy as I guess I haven't had a period since end of may :wacko:very dizzy too :( and losing a lot of blood . Filling up a pad every hour at least and the more I walk and get active the worse it is . Ugh . Anyways hopefully it will pass soon . :hugs:

Hmm T I would keep an eye on that if it doesn't slow up soon maybe you need to see someone :shrug: I guess drink lots of fluids at least and maybe rest as much as poss. Hopefully it will let up by tomorrow :hugs::hugs:

Yes, Brave, don't be stubborn. You may need to see a doctor. I am wondering what is going on and if the clomid screwed you up?
:hugs: I hope you enjoy your holiday!

Called in and saw pharmacist . He told me to rest Up ,Drink pkenty and keep taking the pain killers and if it continued by late evening to go to hospital . Just home and feeling very tired . Ordering food in and an early night :thumbup:how is everyone ? :hugs:

Glad you got some advice. A take out and lazy evening sounds perfect :thumbup:

It's quiet on here today :shrug:

I'm a bit bored. Won't be saying that for too much longer :haha: Had 2 viewings on the bungalow this weekend and they both liked it so fingers crossed I might get an offer...

Bmom :hugs::hugs: take care......thinking of you:hugs: am off now to get groceries:flower:

Glad you got some advice. A take out and lazy evening sounds perfect :thumbup:

It's quiet on here today :shrug:

I'm a bit bored. Won't be saying that for too much longer :haha: Had 2 viewings on the bungalow this weekend and they both liked it so fingers crossed I might get an offer...

good luck bf and hope you hear back from the viewers Hun :thumbup:have just had two walnut whips and some baked potatoe flavour crisps . Got myself a few new books. Haven't read in ages and am always saying I should and now i have the opportunity :thumbup::hugs:

GL BF!

BM....I hope everything is ok w you. :hug:

How long were you on Clomid?

BF it would be wonderful if you could sell the bungalow, but gosh I hope it gets done before you are too far along. Moving with a baby sucks. Trust me. And packing while hugely pregnant isn't fun either. I did lots of "nesting" while about 8 months along, and it was exhausting. It was lots of reaching in closets and moving stuff around like moving. Trying to make room for baby in that small rental house. What would your plan be?
Brave, I hope you are feeling better and AF has started to behave. If not, get thee to a doctor. You are too precious to me for you to feel poorly. :hugs: I wish I was there to help out.

Morning lovely :hugs::hugs:

BF, I hope you get an offer :thumbup: moving with a baby isn't fun and it would be nice to be settled in a new place before the little one arrives :)

That sound like too much AF, keep an eye on it!

Indigo I was on clomid for six months :thumbup:morning everyone ❤well af is finally easing down :happydance:I've had my morning tea outside listening to the birds sing and it's another beautiful day :thumbup:am showering the kiddies whilst hubbie makes bacon and eggs . Not sure where we are heading today but I'm not up to a massive walk it climb yet so maybe a drive and gentle stroll or beach with kids . Feel a but shaky and have a few wobbles and I guess it's my iron levels but I'm just not feeling hungry for proper food I've just been grazing on sugary things :shrug: hope everyone is going well I love and miss every one if you :hugs::hugs:I've invited Lucy's best friend down tomorrow to stay with us until my brother comes on Friday . It's a surprise for her and I can't wait . We are gonna have a girls day out to get our nails done and have icecream :thumbup:Right better go lay the kids clothes out . Have a good day :hugs:

Yes good idea to take it easy for a day or 2. Aww that will be lovely for her friend to come :happydance:

I accepted an offer on the house :happydance: But you are all right, I need to think about what to do next :wacko: I would likely be about 18-20 weeks when moving. If I bought another place to do up I might just be able to do it before :baby: I have seen some lovely places that will push my budget but then I have to figure where I will earn money from. I guess though it's going to be a bit silly to try and do another and sell it so maybe I need a place for me and the kid :haha:

Sorry about the chain of thought hijack bmom :blush::hugs:

Sorry I've been MIA. Bmom glad af is slowing up. Keep resting, even your restful day sounds like fun!

Bf, yay for the offer! I think you could get a new place together before baby gets here.

Hi everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->