Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Sounds like your hol is going really well. Hope you are getting some sunshine now. Enjoy catching up with your bestie xxx

Oh Bmom great pic!!!

So I had been doing really well after surgery and lost 5 pounds. Then I went to my family reunion and my sisters and my aunties we taking care of me! I gained back all 5 pounds :haha:

Oh by the way I kept dreaming you were there with me! My aunt told me our family had lived in Coothill Ireland. I'm not sure on spelling. I don't think it exist anymore cause I couldn't find it.

so cute, both of you! Yeah Oliver is STILL like that lol any little sound sets him off

Oh Bmom great pic!!!

So I had been doing really well after surgery and lost 5 pounds. Then I went to my family reunion and my sisters and my aunties we taking care of me! I gained back all 5 pounds :haha:

Oh by the way I kept dreaming you were there with me! My aunt told me our family had lived in Coothill Ireland. I'm not sure on spelling. I don't think it exist anymore cause I couldn't find it.

Yes m cootehill is a town in county Cavan . I looked it up :haha:wish I was with you lovely ❤don't worry about the five pounds just yet and concentrate on feeling better Hun :thumbup::hugs:how is your wound ? :hugs:

Omg don't ask me where it came from but I was gagging for it last night :blush::but the end result was amazing . Feeling so good this morning :happydance::hugs:

Well I've decided I def made the right decision about ttc . My friend was here last night with her very cute 8 week old son but he's so much hard work I honestly couldn't cope :shrug:I feel so much better about my decision and getting buddy was the best move as I still have someone else to love and look after but in a different way :thumbup:taking kids rock pooling today . My brother arrives in the morning too :hugs:

Omg don't ask me where it came from but I was gagging for it last night :blush::but the end result was amazing . Feeling so good this morning :happydance::hugs:

You've been saving it up for a good one :haha::happydance:

Well I've decided I def made the right decision about ttc . My friend was here last night with her very cute 8 week old son but he's so much hard work I honestly couldn't cope :shrug:I feel so much better about my decision and getting buddy was the best move as I still have someone else to love and look after but in a different way :thumbup:taking kids rock pooling today . My brother arrives in the morning too :hugs:

Glad you are feeling good about your decision and buddy is great to have around for sure. Rock pooling sounds like great fun :happydance::happydance:

Yay for bd...that's always fun, lol! And glad you are feeling better about your decision. I think it helps to be at peace with it.

interesting choice of words there T...Gagging for it LOL

I agree with Liz:) Gagging for it :haha::haha: Also so nice to see your happy with your decision :hugs::hugs:

Where is everyone ? :cry:five full days left of my hols and u will be glad to get home . I'm tired and I've spent loads and ate way too much food . My sil and bro went home today and we finally are alone for a bit :thumbup:Paul being an ass and in a hissy mood and I can't be arsed to be honest :growlmad:looking forward to kids back at school and me getting into my routine and fitness regime again . I still haven't went swimming yet either and each day I eat more and dread trying on my costume :blush:what's everyone up to ? I miss you all soooooo much :( :hugs:

It does seem quiet around here these days :shrug:

2 week holidays are always a gamble :haha: 10 days is usually about all I can take :dohh:

Just take it easy and don't worry about food and stuff and go swimming sexy lady :growlmad: :hugs:

Yep, its been pretty quiet :shrug: A week is usually enough for me and then I want to be back into my regular routine of things. I say go for it and go swimming :thumbup:

I'm glad I'm not the only one hearing nothing but crickets here on bnb lately lol

Sorry he's being an ass T

Enjoy what is left of your vacation Brave. Go swimming. Enjoy your kiddos. Leave P to stew. You look fabulous!!! Enjoy your swimming.

Hi Skinny - I'm ba-ack :hi:

Oh please! Go swimming & F everything else!

I think I could vacation forever...:haha:

Morning :wave:
:hugs::hugs:
sorry hols are beginning to drag, and it's a pity the weather isn't better.
have you been to benone strand yet on this hol? it's amazing, or have you all tried surfing on portrush beach?
don't feel guilty at all about eating lots while you are away, you'll be home soon and back into the exercise :)
hope today is a better day, and go swimming you babe :kiss:
:hugs::hugs:
xxx

Thanks ladies . I love you all very much . I'm tired trying to keep everyone happy to be honest but from today on in I'm keeping myself and kids happy :thumbup:so we are going four different places today :haha:weather shit and I'm eating a morrellis madness today lol the biggest icecream in the shop and contains 9 scoops of icecream . :) :icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::smug:congratulations to my lovely friend Threebirds on getting her bfp on her 40 th birthday . Delighted for her :kiss::friends::friends::hug::yipee::yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->