Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

its INSANE that's what it is...makes absolutely no sense, but it always happens

Your hair looks fabulous!
Don't you get hungry after just drinking a smoothie? I am ravenous...

Ladies I've no interest in sex anymore and my hubby has been pestering me for over a week now .help me out . :shrug:

T you have gone through this before and it turns around - I guess it is just one of those things and you will just have to wait it out. I bet you get your mojo back once you are on holiday :happydance::happydance:

Ladies I've no interest in sex anymore and my hubby has been pestering me for over a week now .help me out . :shrug:

T you have gone through this before and it turns around - I guess it is just one of those things and you will just have to wait it out. I bet you get your mojo back once you are on holiday :happydance::happydance:

I hope so Hun I've completely lost my mojo :( :shrug::hugs:

You probably just need a little break. Just tell him you'll let him know when you're up for it again. Or, you can try the Horny Goats Weed...

Love your hair cut Bmom!!! I tend to get hungrier after a smoothie as well...I'm going to try it with protein powder and see if it makes a difference :)

Sorry you've lost your mojo hun. When that happens to me sometimes I really can't be bothered but sometimes I try anyway & end up getting in to it. A glass of wine might help? You've been so strict on yourself with the dieting, its now nearly holiday time & time to let your hair down :) good luck, just remember how sexy you are - no wonder your hubby wants some :hugs: xxxx

Sorry you've lost your mojo hun. When that happens to me sometimes I really can't be bothered but sometimes I try anyway & end up getting in to it. A glass of wine might help? You've been so strict on yourself with the dieting, its now nearly holiday time & time to let your hair down :) good luck, just remember how sexy you are - no wonder your hubby wants some :hugs: xxxx

:haha:thanks Hun I'm just so so very tired ATM :shrug:and hopefully once we we are away it will be easier . I hate turning Hun down over and over but I can't stand him touching me :blush::hugs:whatever :shrug::hugs:

Love your hair cut Bmom!!! I tend to get hungrier after a smoothie as well...I'm going to try it with protein powder and see if it makes a difference :)

Thanks Hun . I guess I drink loads of tea and bottled water too and I've got so used to just the shake but maybe if you add more fruit it will fill you up more . Hope your ok ❤

You probably just need a little break. Just tell him you'll let him know when you're up for it again. Or, you can try the Horny Goats Weed...

The only thing that ever really helped me was the fertilaid and it gave me more energy too .Maybe I will try it again but if I'm honest I actually can't be arsed :blush::haha::hugs:

Your hair looks fabulous!
Don't you get hungry after just drinking a smoothie? I am ravenous...

I'm actuAlly ok but it's maybe as I've been so strict for a long time now :blush:you could add more fruit or powder maybe too :thumbup:hope your ok v ❤

I guess I thought I was ok and I'm not :cry:the friend that I have know for years that's a midwife in the hospital contacted me out of the blue to ask how I was as it had been two years since I was last up at the hospital :cry:well thanks for reminding me even thou I was fighting hard to not remember by being so OCD on my diet and throwing myself into the kids , house and puppy :dohh:I told her we weren't ttc anymore and she said she was happy I had made a decision , yea I had and now I'm struggling again . :growlmad:she said a lady was there yesterday that was 46 which was why she thought of me . Well this lady had been trying forever and gave up and bingo 7 months pregnant . Hey I'm really happy for the lady but why do I feel so down now and where the fuck is af :sad2::sad2::sad2::brat::brat::plane::plane:

Well your friend is trying to point out she GAVE up and got pregnant. I have heard many stories like that.

Yeah I agree BMom, even if you just give it up for a few months then giving up might be the best option for now :wacko: Then wham, who knows. Now I want to look at your damn chart :growlmad: What happened after that weird one day AF? I can't remember :blush::flower:

Yeah I agree BMom, even if you just give it up for a few months then giving up might be the best option for now :wacko: Then wham, who knows. Now I want to look at your damn chart :growlmad: What happened after that weird one day AF? I can't remember :blush::flower:

I have no chart . No temping .nada .am def not pregnant either so :shrug::hugs:

I've been wondering what happened after that weird one day af too. Have you at least tested since then? I think know that you've stopped ttc, when stuff like that comes up it may just be a reminder and may throw you as you haven't been focusing on that anymore. It's ok to have rough day here or there...allow yourself that. I think it will help with the healing process. But I agree with everyone else, I think the MW was trying to make the point of quit trying and fall pregnant. You know that's how Virtue got here, so who knows what could happen. But in true "me" form, treat yourself to a little something extra...a little pick me up today. You've earned it and it may help.

I've been wondering what happened after that weird one day af too. Have you at least tested since then? I think know that you've stopped ttc, when stuff like that comes up it may just be a reminder and may throw you as you haven't been focusing on that anymore. It's ok to have rough day here or there...allow yourself that. I think it will help with the healing process. But I agree with everyone else, I think the MW was trying to make the point of quit trying and fall pregnant. You know that's how Virtue got here, so who knows what could happen. But in true "me" form, treat yourself to a little something extra...a little pick me up today. You've earned it and it may help.

Aw thanks Hun . I treated myself to a spray tan and then toast with sliced banana and honey . It was yummy :) how's virtue ? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->