Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Don't be silly bf it's everyone's thread . That's brilliant you got an offer . You def need to sort somewhere out for you and your l. O :thumbup:things are gonna move so fast once your past twelve weeks :happydance::hugs:

Well af has slowed right down to just light spotting . Thank The Lord . Still very tired but we got to go to a few towns today and a lovely book shop and then for a lovely walk along a beach . I had some cherry pie and cream it was so nice :blush:we are also having dominoes for dinner . O my word I'm gonna gain about 14 pounds :haha:just bathed buddy and I'm cutting his toenails as they are so long and sharp and I'm worried he will cut Olivia grace on Friday wen she comes down at weekend . Can't wait :hugs:

BF:

Yay for the offer!

Moving at 20 weeks is ideal....2nd tri is usually much easier than 1st & 3rd tri. I hope you get someone else to do the lifting, though...

How exciting to be looking for a new home w a nursery in mind! :hug:

BM:

Yes, try to take it easy & maybe you should take some iron...? Or eat liver...:sick:

Will OG join you, as well? We haven't seen a pic for a while.

:flower: does buddy like the bath ,my dog whines all the way through..we've got pizza for tea too.just back from holiday diet starts tomorrow after I've stood on scales hoping only a few lb gain:blush:

Yeah for the offer BF I moved at 22 weeks :thumbup:and was ok as had the most energy then

BF:

Yay for the offer!

Moving at 20 weeks is ideal....2nd tri is usually much easier than 1st & 3rd tri. I hope you get someone else to do the lifting, though...

How exciting to be looking for a new home w a nursery in mind! :hug:

BM:

Yes, try to take it easy & maybe you should take some iron...? Or eat liver...:sick:

Will OG join you, as well? We haven't seen a pic for a while.
Yes I think my iron is low indigo this the dizzy spells and headaches and tiredness. Og will be here for three nights after my dd friend goes home :thumbup:she's got so big and yes I will def post a pic at weekend for you . How's my boy feeling ? :hugs:

Did you have fun Dylis ? Buddy is so good in the bath as I've been bathing him once a week since I got him at six weeks . He does whine a bit at the end but his worst is wen he gets out as he goes mad lol . ��

Holiday was good really hot lots of pasta and ice cream:thumbup:
DD cat was runover over whilst we were away:cry: not told her yet.

My dog hates water he runs away if you jiggle the hose pipe and walks around puddles on pavements.. Took 5 yrs to get him to walk in the rain properly

We sil sometimes bathe our short haired pup and she whines the whole time too. We started taking her in with the other two as I was too preggo to do it and hubbs didn't want too. You know you don't have to bathe buddy that often right? I know it can be a bit of a chore...at least when they get older and bigger it can. Plus they told us bathing too often will strip their coats of natural oils.

Holiday was good really hot lots of pasta and ice cream:thumbup:
DD cat was runover over whilst we were away:cry: not told her yet.

My dog hates water he runs away if you jiggle the hose pipe and walks around puddles on pavements.. Took 5 yrs to get him to walk in the rain properly

Omg :cry:that's so sad I'm so sorry :( are you ok how old was the kitty ? :hugs:

We sil sometimes bathe our short haired pup and she whines the whole time too. We started taking her in with the other two as I was too preggo to do it and hubbs didn't want too. You know you don't have to bathe buddy that often right? I know it can be a bit of a chore...at least when they get older and bigger it can. Plus they told us bathing too often will strip their coats of natural oils.

Hubby said I had to bathe him as he was so dirty after the beach and we are staying in someone else's house so it's only fair we don't have dirty paws everywhere . It only takes me minutes literally to do it :thumbup:I guess I will do it much less the bigger he gets :thumbup::hugs:

Dylis, I'm sorry about your cat. Never easy telling a child their pet passed.

Bmom yeah...can't have dirty paws all over.

Morning all af has finally left the building :thumbup:the days are going too fast for me and I want to slow them down . My bestie comes tonight with her three boys for dinner and I can't wait to see her . Dd was so happy to see her bf too and kept telling me she loved me and I'm the best mum ever . Bless . So it's raining and no idea what our plans are but I need to go walk buddy so I guess I should get up :sleep:have a great day all miss you loads :hugs::hugs:

Awww sounds like you are having a lovely time :cloud9: And buddy gets to go out walking :happydance: How is he liking the walks?

He's excellent on the lead but a bit frightened by fast cars and other dogs plus loud noises but am sure he will in time get used to it and not be as nervous . Bless him two chihuahuas went past last night and barked over at us and he was nearly up my back lol he's getting big too . How are you feeling lovely ? You going house hunting yet ? :hugs:

Forgot to say I'm loving my fringe . It's so easy to look after . Just blowdry with my fingers and I'm good to go plus I get free fringe cuts every two weeks :thumbup::hugs:

:haha::haha: aww bless him

Have been checking rightmove daily but not found anything to look at yet :shrug:

Aww...cute pic. He will get used to all the noises on the walks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->