Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

https://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t381/juno345/0e2efcd4d1c35e16651699fa56338713_zpsd6c48e34.jpg. My treat :) https://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t381/juno345/ef50874a325621ae4d40ab2e9851bc0f_zps5afa034e.jpg. Nice tan hands lol and I painted my nails :) https://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t381/juno345/f73df3ab189b76d054c758a07deb5b41_zps451e58f3.jpg. My lovely buddy boy after his bath :kiss:

Buddy is so cute! And the tan and your nails look wonderful! And tour treat sounds really yummy actually...still healthy, but yummy!

Virtue is doing well, sleeping right now. He has an appt on Tuesday which I'm excited about!

Buddy is so cute! And the tan and your nails look wonderful! And tour treat sounds really yummy actually...still healthy, but yummy!

Virtue is doing well, sleeping right now. He has an appt on Tuesday which I'm excited about!

How is his sleeping routine now ? Is it a check- up for him ? :hugs:

He gives us a long stretch of 5-5.5 hours, then 4 over night so I can't complain. Trying to stretch it obviously, but it's pretty good for right now. The appt is a checkup and shots. I'm gonna be a wreck. I hope they don't ask me to hold him, lol. I'm gonna cry, I know it.

He gives us a long stretch of 5-5.5 hours, then 4 over night so I can't complain. Trying to stretch it obviously, but it's pretty good for right now. The appt is a checkup and shots. I'm gonna be a wreck. I hope they don't ask me to hold him, lol. I'm gonna cry, I know it.

Awww bless . I hated the jabs too :( wish they could just invent one spoonful of medicine for everything :thumbup::hugs:

I have to say I LOVE the colors on your nails!

I get back on the 10th...but let's wait until you're back too...on the 17th?

Soooo many stories like that, T....give up & then BOING, you're preggers.

You'll undoubtedly have some bad days. It's ok. :hug:

After my FS was returned to his parents, it felt almost like a death. I tried to carry on & every time I thought I was finally ok, someone random would say something & it was like the first day all over again. Once, someone at the grocery store asked....'where's the little guy today?' & I left my cart there & then & tried to hold myself together until I got into my car.

I wish everyone would STFU & MTOB, but most mean well.....:hugs:

Aww Indi, how old was your FS and how long did you have him for? :cry::hugs:

I get back on the 10th...but let's wait until you're back too...on the 17th?

Soooo many stories like that, T....give up & then BOING, you're preggers.

You'll undoubtedly have some bad days. It's ok. :hug:

After my FS was returned to his parents, it felt almost like a death. I tried to carry on & every time I thought I was finally ok, someone random would say something & it was like the first day all over again. Once, someone at the grocery store asked....'where's the little guy today?' & I left my cart there & then & tried to hold myself together until I got into my car.

I wish everyone would STFU & MTOB, but most mean well.....:hugs:

:sad2::sad2::o Indy I love you very much ❤

Morning all so af finally arrived so I at least know why the last few days have been so much of a struggle .took buddy for his jab and worm and flea treatment . He also got his chip inserted in case he gets lost . I wasn't allowed in the room with him :( and I asked the girl would it hurt , she said no and I said that's ok cause I might have to hurt you if it does :blush:I heard him crying and I had to go to the door , he was trembling and I hated it . He has a spot of blood in his side and was tired for a bit but he's ok now . We still can't bring him out till at least Tuesday :growlmad:I'm so pissed as I was dying to take him walkies . My poor boy :( also weigh in today and I've lost 88 pounds now :thumbup:am sure it would have been more except for af but I'm gonna put a lot on anyways now :haha:right need to go have a chicken salad bread roll and I'm treating myself to a tunnocks teacake :thumbup::munch::munch::hug::hug::hug:

Yay for the :witch:

Poor Spanx :awww:

BF...I had him from 4 mo old to 15 mo old...but what I was trying to convey is that sometimes moving on is almost like a grieving period...good days, bad days & those inevitable drive-by slap-in-the-face days....

I didn't realize you had a FS...must be so hard to let them go....kuddos to you...I couldn't do it

T are you still on the BNB page in FB? I was looking for you there but I don't see you?

Was going to tag you on a video from the concert lol... the group The Script was there and I thought you might like them

Yay for the witch :wacko::haha:

Poor little buddy :cry:

Yay for going in holiday :happydance::happydance:

BF...I had him from 4 mo old to 15 mo old...but what I was trying to convey is that sometimes moving on is almost like a grieving period...good days, bad days & those inevitable drive-by slap-in-the-face days....

I can only imagine :nope: That must have been really tough :hugs::hugs:

about the microchip... I so understand... They just did it on my Dusty the other day and I heard him screaming! I was ready to knock the doors down! I was NOT happy at all ...poor baby

I've came off fb Liz . I just can't keep up ATM :shrug:your poor baby getting his chip :( it's horrible :hugs:

Yay for af.

You'll get used to the jabs for buddy. Mine don't even realize what's going on anymore, lol.

You've summed up my feelings exactly . I guess after eight years it was my way of life and I always hung into some hope no matter what . It's so hard moving on and in grieving for my babies that I lost . I guess I will get to meet them all one day :cloud9::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->