Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

I don't think it's harsh hun...I think it's realistic. When we love someone we don't like to see them suffer and we don't want them to suffer. You're just being honest and there is nothing harsh about that. We know you're not wishing any harm to her...in fact you want her at peace like you said. There is always relief when a loved one is finally at peace and that's all you're saying.

Love you ebony . I can't stop crying :cry:

Aww hunny, I love you too. I didn't mean to make you cry. You'll be ok hun. But I'll cry with you from all the way over here if you want.

Really sorry about your friend's loss of sight & everything she is going through. So hard.
:hugs:
Thinking of you, love three x

Aww hun, I'm so sorry about your friend :hugs::hugs: Ebony was spot on with what she said :hugs:

my dad always said we are more "humane" with animals than humans when it comes to things like these. Once an animal is suffering we put them to sleep, with humans we extend the misery to the max. I mean if there is hope one wants to hold on to it, but some times we are just prolonging their pain for our own gain. I completely understand what you are saying.

My uncle made the decision himself after so much chemo and all that it entails to stop treatment. he told his wife he had enough and to just allow nature to take its course. I can only imagine the pain he was going through.

Its ok and perfectly natural to want them to be at peace and done with the pain. As much as I believe in treatments some times I feel it is better to just go naturally... at least you can enjoy the time left.

So sorry your friend is dealing with all of this, and everyone else around her

Thanks ladies . Ugh I've been up all night couldn't sleep at all . Yesterday I did two frer's and it Seems that I'm pregnant again . No point in getting excited as I know it won't last . Cramping for over a week now . Exhausted . Feel sick . Bleurgh . Taking girls for a big walk with buddy as its a wonderful day out . Hope your all ok :hugs:

Bmom, how are you feeling with that? I'm honestly not really sure what to say. I'd like to congratulate you, but I know how you feel about so if you want to talk I'm here.

Ebony I've been here so many times before and I know how it always turns out . I would love to say I'm excited and positive but im neither . Spending the night with my friend to give her dd a rest . I sound hard and heartless but not . Just realistic . Would be amazing if it turned out totally wonderful but hey stranger things have happened . :hugs:

You're pregnant?

Maybe this time........?

:hugs:

What are you going to do? Just wait & see....?

Oh wow b. I can understand why you're anxious :hugs:

You'll be 7 weeks on Monday if your last af was 1st. Or do you know when you ov'd? Can we see a pic of the test pretty pleeeeease!!

I honestly don't remember date of o and I've binned the tests as I haven't told p :blush:guess it's my way of coping . But there's so much going on at the minute as his brother age 43 had a heart attack and his sister has just had her breast removed . I couldn't give him anymore stress :hugs:

It's my birthday in 19 days . If I'm still pregnant I will tell him then .....

Gosh hun, you guys just can't catch a break! Your plan sounds solid though. Here's hoping it all works out like you want it to.

His sister had her left breast removed years ago and was in remission . She started having pains and found another lump last week :( his brother looks after his wife and doesn't work . He's about 9 stone overweight but p has a family history of heart problems and all his uncles have had triple heart bypass ops . It's a constant worry for me as he works so hard himself . I'm also awaiting my heart scan results :thumbup:here now with my friend . She's fast asleep . Hospice nurses been today and upped her morphine . Say she's doing well :hugs:

Thats funny because I was thinking you were pregnant LOL...well I will get excited for you... I know its hard to but I will hold a good thought...can you get an ultrasound soon?

Oh blimey T it never rains but it pours :hugs::hugs:

I will also be keeping everything crossed for a little miracle for you. In the meantime sending loads of :hug:

Xxxxx

Thanks everyone really appreciate you being here . Everything feels so out of control at the minute . Gonna start writing down everything I eat as at least I can feel in control with that . Had banana .orange ,and ww yog for breakfast . Making a veggie casserole with boiled rice for dinner and not sure about lunch . Test is much lighter today even thou I did it at same time and same test as the last one . Not holding onto too much hope as what will be will be . Taking it easy today as not much sleep last night . Raining here today and snuggling with my girls on the sofa . Have a great day everyone :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->