Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Hi!

I've seen your journal a couple of times and think you are one heck of a stunning lady. With all what you've been through I can take my hat off for what you have achieved.

I am an emotional eater myself and after I had my first loss in 2012 I decided I need to focus on myself. Well, I lost 22kg's :) Then we decided to ttc #2 again and in Dec 2013 I lost that baby as well. I am not nearly as far as you went and feel guilty for admitting it, but I am really struggling and gained quite an amount of weight :(

It's hard to focus on my health on my own and to take the weight loss journey again. I know it's early days still, but I have lost hope with ttc. Too many things going on in my life and with DD it was hard when she was born. Was a NICU and high needs baby.

Sorry for all my rammblings. I am here to get some inspiration and to offer support :) (not that I am good at that at the moment) hope you don't mind me stalking?

Good luck for today hun, thinking about you & sending loads of love <3 :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi!

I've seen your journal a couple of times and think you are one heck of a stunning lady. With all what you've been through I can take my hat off for what you have achieved.

I am an emotional eater myself and after I had my first loss in 2012 I decided I need to focus on myself. Well, I lost 22kg's :) Then we decided to ttc #2 again and in Dec 2013 I lost that baby as well. I am not nearly as far as you went and feel guilty for admitting it, but I am really struggling and gained quite an amount of weight :(

It's hard to focus on my health on my own and to take the weight loss journey again. I know it's early days still, but I have lost hope with ttc. Too many things going on in my life and with DD it was hard when she was born. Was a NICU and high needs baby.

Sorry for all my rammblings. I am here to get some inspiration and to offer support :) (not that I am good at that at the moment) hope you don't mind me stalking?

Thanks so so much for coming to say hi . I'm so sorry for your loss and what you've been thru &#10084;I hope I can help you with your weight loss and be of some support too . It's always lovely to see others that are going thru the same thing and can understand more . I'm trying my best to control my weight ATM as everything else in my life is so out of control . I'm getting there and as long as I can stay in my 170,s I'm happy . Don't ever be ashamed of who you are Hun . Hope we can become good friends on here there's lots of warm wonderful ladies . Hugs xxxxx

Morning everyone . Feeling warm And have Lots of cm but tests are fading . I'm honestly ok ........ Also weighed myself and I'm 178 1/2 and I'm honestly ok with that too . Kids finished for long weekend and its sunny today so I'm taking them out for a day of eating and shopping . I can't control or change what will happen and what will be will be so I'm just getting on with things and being thankful for what I have . A miracle would be wonderful ......love you ladies &#10084;

Hi angel! So sorry for your losses hun. Bmom is right, lots of wonderful ladies here. O too was on a weight loss journey and it is very difficult, but doable. I fell off the wagon so many times, lol. You will do it hun, just takes time is all. And never feel ashamed, we all have our vices and none of are perfect. This will be a great place of support for you.

Bmom, I'm holding out for a miracle too. I just hate that you're not able to tell P about this and have his support. But we're here, and I know that's a choice you made and completely understand why.

You're over 7 weeks now so I'm thinking you might be ok this time :happydance: :)

Em I went as far as 19 weeks sweetie and still lost my baby boy :( only time will tell . :hugs:

Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear that. I didn't know :cry:

It's ok Hun . At the time it was horrific and I honestly thought I was gonna die with him :( i lost six pints of blood as the placenta was attached to my stomach and they couldn't remove it quick enough . Also I knew for three weeks he had passed away but just couldn't bear for them to take him away from me . My dd was starting school and she needed me so the decision was taken out of my hands and I went in and was given pessaries to start labour . I did get to hold him for a while but not long enough . :hugs:

Started bleeding during the night . Fly high little Angel ......:cry::cry:

Aww honey, I'm sorry, I didn't know that you were still trying :( xxx

:hugs:

Thanks everyone for your hugs . I'm ok . Still feels so surreal :( tired dizzy and cramps and back ache . P took a few hours off and we took girls to museum and then had lunch and I came home and rested for a few hours . Sparks I wasn't trying .... It just happened . I guess i never thought it would but it did .Am defo talking to doc on wed re contraception :thumbup:still haven't told p . I'm dealing with it in my own and with you guys and at the minute I'm coping . I guess if I tell him it will feel much more harder and real :cry:his brother is out of hospital and his sister had her breast removed yesterday . Hopefully things will get easier for them both and I will eventually tell him . Two Girls off now till Tuesday and I'm really looking forward to just chilling out with them ...... How's everyone ? :hugs:

As long as you're ok in how you're handling it hun. Doing well here, nothing new...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->