Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Thanks em . Hi Indy :kiss:so I've another 1/2 a pound off :haha:pretty pleased with that as my stir fry was massive but I've been really active all week . Just another two pounds till I'm 175 again :thumbup:still want down to 160 but if I can get a pound a week off till my birthday that's great too . I know the last stone will be the hardest and I will prob need to up my exercise big time . Kids finishing early today then we have swimming lessons . I'm going today for my second ever pedicure and can't wait then getting a spray tan for the weekend :blush::haha:am so excited about meeting old friends tomorrow . Good luck to my girl doing her first of many exams today :thumbup:happy Friday :happydance::happydance::hugs:

You are doing so well hun, have a nice time with your old friends tomorrow. xxx

I am plodding along Thank you sweetie. xxxx

175 3/4 I've done it :happydance::happydance:not weighing myself now till next Friday as I'm having today for whatever I want . Cheerios for breakfast . Tea and nutri grain bar

for breakfast too :haha:having dinner in hotel at 5 today and lots and lots of drinks . I feel great and am so happy I kept going .it always pays off to stay on track no matter how hard it is .
Slipped into my jeans that I have t fitted into for 15 year size 14 but no stretch in them . :thumbup:have a great day everyone . :hugs:

So I had a fab catch up with old friends . My night was cut short as Lucy ended up in a and e after having really bad back pains that had her rolling about the floor crying :( apparently she's been over exercising and hurt the muscles over her kidneys at the back . She's been banned from doing squats and sit ups . :growlmad:I've also signed up to do a 10 k walk for dementia in September :happydance:excited to do it . I've had cereal noddles rice and veg casserole today plus an hour walk and lots of water :thumbup:gonna start having a smoothie in the mornings again made with yog fruit and cinnamon or ginger plus some oats :thumbup:it's yummy and filling . Now that the bright nights are in I'm gonna start walking again after I get kids to bed . Hopefully lose another half a stone before my 47 th in four weeks :thumbup:::hugs:

Hope everyone is ok . Still waiting on af and getting pissed off . Cd 45 today :growlmad:My dear friend that has lung cancer has now lost her sight :( I can't stop crying . I hate cancer :(

So sorry hun. How is she doing otherwise? How are you holding up with it?

She has a frozen shoulder . A urine and chest Infectiion too . How much can someone suffer :( I feel so so angry for her .i think that's why my period isn't coming . Too much stress . No sleep but considering what she's going thru I have no right to complain about anything :cry::hugs:

Wow...I know that's tough on her. Life has a way of putting things in perspective, but make no mistake hun your issues are important too. How is your hubbs...I know he was having a hard time with this as well?

Wow...I know that's tough on her. Life has a way of putting things in perspective, but make no mistake hun your issues are important too. How is your hubbs...I know he was having a hard time with this as well?

He's ok . He's been really busy at work so hasn't had time to visit . I can't bear to be there and I can't bear to miss her either :cry:sometimes I just wish she was at peace :( :hugs:I'm sorry that sounds so harsh :cry:

I don't think it's harsh hun...I think it's realistic. When we love someone we don't like to see them suffer and we don't want them to suffer. You're just being honest and there is nothing harsh about that. We know you're not wishing any harm to her...in fact you want her at peace like you said. There is always relief when a loved one is finally at peace and that's all you're saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->