Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Thanks em . P has been away last few hours with his family . Me and girls are watching The Hills . Very addictive but still a load of bullshit :haha::hugs:

Lol!! Used to love The Hills. I love Lauren Conrad. Think she's a great rolemodel for young girls. Hate Heidi though. Little witch!!

:haha:they are all fighting lol .my girls are loving it . Lucy says they are all too skinny lol can't believe it's only 6 weeks till you go away . Am sure your super excited :hugs:

Hi Brave, I'm just reading all of this. I'm so sorry about your friend. This is the stuff that makes life so hard. I don't know how to deal with stuff like this so I imagine you are so overwhelmed. :hugs:

Viking the only thing that's keeping me going is knowing that she's not in pain anymore as they have finally got her pain relief under control :kiss:she isn't even talking anymore :cry:can't even begin to imagine how she feels inside :cry:

I'm also going to hold lots of hope for you hun :hugs:. Glad you're taking it easy :hugs:. I did wonder if you were preggo when you said how late AF was. Hope you get your rainbow <3

So sorry about your friend :hug:

Thanks everyone I've made apt for next Wednesday afternoon . Face really spotty today and gums all swollen and bleeding . Really tired and weepy .im spending tonight with my friend to give her dd a break . Will get my kiddies in bed then head over . Not sleeping well anyway .hubby unwell today with chest pains and wheezy . He has asthma and has had a cold . Just hope he hasn't a chest infection . That's all he needs . How's everyone today ? It's raining today but I've lots of housework and food shop to do . Best get moving :hugs:

Hope you have wonderful day hun. Just take it one step at a time right now.

I got absolutely wet through cos it started raining in the middle of my run :( Then as soon as I got home, the skies cleared and it was soooo sunny and warm again!! Typical :haha:

Hope you have a lovely day. I LOVE food shopping!! :)

Morning all . Hospital today with dan just to check on his collar bone . Hubby taking a few hours off so we are treating ourselves to brunch somewhere before p goes back to work . I've ww fashion show this weekend as my friend works there and got us tickets :happydance:something to look forward to . Have a great day :hugs:

Sorry I'm such a crap poster of late :blush: but OMG girl what is happening in your world at the moment? Big BIG hugs and lots of luv coming your way :hugs::hugs::hugs: (can we get excited yet? :kiss:)

that fashion show will be fun! Can't wait to hear how it goes on Wednesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->