Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Viking I could just eat a plate of roasted parsnips . Love them :thumbup:how are you ? :hugs:

Morning everyone . It's a holiday here for us so hubby is off work and kiddies off school . We are heading to a May Fair this morning for some fun and games :happydance:girls all dressed in their Easter best and I'm making a picnic for us all . Hope the rain stays away :hugs:

Sounds like fun! Hope the rain stays away and you have a good day!

Thanks girls we had a great day even if it rained . Bought the girls Frozen DVD . I've decided to clean out my kitchen cupboards . Omg wish I hadn't have started . The more I empty the more I realise I have to do :shrug:such a mess :cry:

Indigo. Not sure if you're taking the piss or not :blush: but the film is called Frozen :rofl:.

Glad you had a great day hun even if it rained, what's new with our weather :haha:.

I totally get you on the clearing out the kitchen cupboards, I had to empty all mine a few months back cos we were getting a new one & OMFG I also wished that I hadn't started :shock:. So much crap & stuff that should've been thrown out years ago but hadn't & stuff we don't even use :dohh: I realised that I'm a hoarder :rofl:.

:hugs::hugs:

Lol at the DVD :haha:I only ended up doing half of the kitchen units but they look so nice now . It's a beautiful day and I'm meeting my chum on the bus . Being really good today with food as yesterday I gave in an ate an egg plus two cream eggs :haha:bad girl . Shake for breakfast soup for lunch salad with chicken and bacon for dinner and another shake before bed . I've 4 1/2 pounds to lose for Saturday :thumbup:measured my waist this morning and its 33 . Doc is def gonna tell me off for that so I need to get my self moving before my apt . Have a great day everyone :hugs:

It's so good having treats isn't it?!! I had a peanut butter kitkat yesterday. Was soooooo yummy :)

It was indeed but I'm back to being strict . I love how I feel at the minute and know how easy I can put in half a stone then a stone . Today has been hard ESP wen cooking kids lunch and dinner but I'm determined to lose that other 4 1/2 pounds . Also knowing that the doc is gonna have a go at me about my BMI keeps me on track :thumbup::hugs:

Morning all . Having porridge this morning for breakfast . Ww soup for lunch and chicken salad for dinner . Think af is on her way . My boobies are feeling full and heavy . Getting my eyebrows waxed and darkened this morning . Got an amazing bargain on a maxi dress . Got it for 11 pounds and was meant to be 48 . Love it :thumbup:fitted into a size 12 too so extra bonus :haha:have a great day :hugs:

Yay for that! The bargain and the size. I'll be living in those things this summer, lol.

And maxi skirts...though those tend to hang a bit long on me. I have to wear those under my boobies and they still come to my feet, lol.

Morning all . Only another 21/2 pounds to get off to my lightest weight lol
It's harder than you think . Weighing myself in the morning then just doing it weekly every Friday morning as there's so little coming off now there's just no point .have my neice today and she's on her way .have a great day :hugs:

Food has been really good today . Two ww soup an orange apple an strawberries and a massive chicken stir fry :thumbup:feeling really good . Only another full day till I meet up with my High school friends . Eeekkkkk :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->