• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Bmom words seem pointless right now :cry:.....but PLEASE know you are always in my thoughts.......I am truely so sorry for everything you have to deal with big (((hugs))) :hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss: I may not post much but you are still thought of often :hugs:

Bmom words seem pointless right now :cry:.....but PLEASE know you are always in my thoughts.......I am truely so sorry for everything you have to deal with big (((hugs))) :hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss: I may not post much but you are still thought of often :hugs:

Thanks my little peanut ❤same goes with me . I'm always thinking about you . How's things ? :hugs:

Thanks my little peanut ❤same goes with me . I'm always thinking about you . How's things ? :hugs:

Just keeping one foot in front of the other :thumbup:

I'm ok honestly . Really didn't expect anything different . Well maybe one tiny part of me was :cry:

I know exactly how you feel T. :hugs: I don't think we ever lose hope there's always that little % that we cling too no matter what the odds.

May your little angel be safe always x

So so tired this morning . Light headed and feel like I could sleep all day . It's so sunny today and I've my girls off with me . They have swimming lessons today and I'm gonna get some snacks and drinks together and go sit in the park . Passed a few clots thru the night :( bleeding is ok ATM . Feeling really sad :( another angel baby to fly beside me till we meet again :cry::hugs:

I'm so sorry you have to go through this again. Just take it easy hun. Don't try to do too much right now.

Morning everyone . Bleeding slowed right down and cramps and backache have gone . Still a bit weepy and just feeln very sad :( lots of cuddles with my girls in bed this morning and I feel better for it ❤weather is cold but dry and I'm taking kids to a Maritime Festival . Out tonight with really nice lovely friends and I'm looking forward to it .sneaky weigh in this morning and I'm 178 . Not too bad . Alpen for breakfast , making big salad for dinner with chicken eggs beet root tomatoes lettuce cucumber and homemade chips . Kids all love this dinner which is good as I'm only making one meal . Starting to Introduce lots of exercise on Monday and will be wearing my watch again to burn of calories . Hoping to eat 1,200 calories and burn all that off too . Same plan as I've followed before . Have a great weekend ladies . Love you :hugs:

Love you too hun & I'm so sorry you're going through this <3 :hug:

Your dinner sounds great, my bairns are weird in that they'll turn there noses up at loads of meals but never a salad, they'd eat that every night if I let them :wacko:

:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"