• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

I hope you are doing better hun. *hugs*

Your dinner sounds lovely :) I had my very first Morrocan lamb with cous cous yesterday. Was lovely! I also had a sweetchilli chicken salad for dinner. I hope to follow this trend. I exchanged my sugars for stevia.

I hope you are doing better hun. *hugs*

Your dinner sounds lovely :) I had my very first Morrocan lamb with cous cous yesterday. Was lovely! I also had a sweetchilli chicken salad for dinner. I hope to follow this trend. I exchanged my sugars for stevia.

Yummy sounds delicious . Now I'm hungry lol :hugs:

Love you too hun & I'm so sorry you're going through this <3 :hug:

Your dinner sounds great, my bairns are weird in that they'll turn there noses up at loads of meals but never a salad, they'd eat that every night if I let them :wacko:

:hugs::hugs:

Same here my kids love salad . And it's so easy to throw together too :hugs:

Hi everyone . I've not been too well . Had a bit of an Infection and ended up going to the hospital . Lots of pain wen I was going to loo and blood in urine and back pain too so I'm on antibiotics . Won't be exercising at all as I've been told to take it easy :( and rest . Kids back at school tomorrow so p is driving me to ikea and sainsbury to get some shopping . I'm still sitting at 178 but am gutted I can't exercise this week :( have some pics from weekend to post . Also my dd got accepted into her first choice grammar school :) have a great bank holiday :hugs:

Hope you feel better soon hun <3 :hugs::hugs:.

YAY for your DD, you must be so proud :dance:

:hugs::hugs:

I'm really proud .she worked so hard . Feeling ok just lower back pain . Hubby bought me a lovely vest with parrots on it and a scarf to match . Really nice . Sat having hot chocolate in ikea and the weather has turned out lovely . Lots of ironing awaiting me at home :haha::hugs:

Really sorry to hear you've been poorly & hope infection & pains clear up for you really soon. Its important you follow drs instructions & take it easy.
Really pleased for your daughter, thats excellent news :) well done her. That will be a big relief for you.
Hey we'll have to meet in ikea for hot choc one of these days!!! Sending you lots of love & hugs, sorry I havent been on here much but all going well with me, thinking of you :hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx

I'm really struggling with my hubby . I even asked him to leave last night :( I'm just so fed up . I'm sick of being the strong one and carrying on . :cry:

I'll take some of that! What happened? If I can ask... I'm more than willing to come help put someone out...or the swift kick, whichever you'd prefer!

Aw Bmom, are you okay?
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Really sorry to hear you are having a hard time with P. Any chance of the two of you being able to sit down and have a proper chat about things? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm also here for any kicking up the arse that needs done hun but hopefully you can sort things out <3 :hugs::hugs:

Awww Bmom you need a break from this black hole that seems to be draining you of positive life experiences......I am sending so much love and light your way :hugs::hugs::kiss: and as for P......ladies let the Ninja's Unite!:ninja::ninja:

Ninjas unite :haha:we had a really few bad days . I just couldn't cope anymore and asked him to go . Deep in my heart I didn't mean it but at the time it's how I felt . We are sort of on talking terms now . We really need to sit and talk in peace together . No interruptions . So I had my doc apt . Still no heart results but I've had really bad varicose veins on my left leg since I was twenty . I had my veins stripped then but they are bad again and have been for years . I've been very brave and asked to go have a second op done . Also she wants me to see a counsellor to talk about my abuse as a child and my relationship with my mum and hubby because of it . I feel so much better. It's like a load has been lifted :thumbup::hugs:

Glad to hear that hun. Hopefully all of what you may still be holding onto can be let go of. Glad you and P are moving in the right direction...it will get better. We've all been at that moment where we just want them to go and don't mean it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->