• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Glad to hear that hun. Hopefully all of what you may still be holding onto can be let go of. Glad you and P are moving in the right direction...it will get better. We've all been at that moment where we just want them to go and don't mean it.

Thanks Hun ❤I was actually so close to grabbing him by his curly hair and throwing him out myself :blush:I completely lost it . Much calmer now thou :thumbup:how are you ? :hugs:

Aw Bmom, I hate seeing you go thru rough times :( really good about getting to see counsellor. Big hugs hun xxx

Bmom don't forget along with everything else you probably have some hormones raging :hugs::hugs:

Yeah, I'm sleeping fine still. I have some nights where I wake up and can't get back for a while, but all in all it's ok. The thing I hate most now is waking up sweaty all the time. I'm plastered to my pillow...and it's the long maternity pillow so it's just gross! Washing my sheets more these days, lol.

Sorry hun but laughed when you said you felt like grabbing him by his curly hair & throwing him out :rofl::rofl:. We all feel like that sometimes with our hubbies, mind you mine has no hair so I wouldn't be able to grab his :haha:.
Glad you're on speaking terms again & I agree that you've probably still got hormones raging through your body, hang in there hun <3 :hugs::hugs:

Morning girls . Back down to 175 pounds . Eeeekkkk I'm so happy &#10084; spray tan this morning then my girls sports day :happydance:tomorrow me my dd and ten of my friends and their kids are all going to see Mcbusted . Going for dinner first in all you can eat chinese buffett .Can't wait plus I've my 47 th birthday next week too .eeekkkkk when did that happen .p and I are doing great again . And things have become calm again in the household . How's everyone doing ? Any weekend plans ? Having fruit and yog for breakfast . Soup and sandwich for lunch and a chilli beef salad for dinner :thumbup:drinking lots of water and tea and 30 minutes on cross trainer plus as much walking as I can get in daily . 60 minutes at the least :thumbup::hugs:

Sounds like things are going well for you hun! Glad for that...and yay for what sounds like a wonderful time!

Thanks ebony . Girls both won medals at their sports day :happydance:happy proud mummy . Treating them to homemade pizza for dinner and a trip to Asda for books for Vicky and my little pony for Sophie :thumbup:have walked for five miles today and 39 minutes cross trainer . My ass and legs are sore lol . :hugs:

Morning everyone . It's a beautiful morning . Was meant to be getting a lie in but my neighbour decided to chip the old paint of their window ledges and re paint it . Grrrrrrr . Who does this at 7.30 on a Saturday morning :shrug:just getting kids ready and going for a big forest walk with them and having a picnic :thumbup:hope it stays warm . Taking the dog with us too :haha:have a great weekend :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->