• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Day one of thirty day squat challenge done . 50 squats done . Dear god I'm in agony lol :blush::haha:

I've no idea how but I've managed to but ive gained five pounds since Friday morning . I was out for dinner last night and had about six vodkas :blush:but seriously five pounds ?????ive taken the batteries out of my scales and re weighed but I'm still 12.12 1/4 ?????? Arghhhhhhhhhhhh !!!! Going for a walk after dinner and I've done 30 minutes on cross trainer plus my 50 squats . Thinking of weighing on Tuesday instead of tomorrow but I know I will prob just weigh in morning as well :haha:getting bloods taking in morning and I've to fast tonight after ten and nothing in morning . It's gonna kill me with no morning cuppa :cry::hugs:

We have neighbours who love to cut there grass at stupid o'clock at weekends :grr: makes me feel like yelling out the window at them that "I'm trying to fucking sleep you bellends" but John won't let me :haha:.

Glad you & P are getting on again <3 :hugs:

What juice did you have with your vodka? I don't imagine you drinking it straight, that's pure hardcore :rofl:. You're doing so well with your exercise & will lose the 5 pounds in no time :thumbup:. You actually put me to shame with how much exercise you do :blush:.

No morning cuppa :coffee: WTF, I wouldn't be able to function, I'm like a robot till I have my first cuppa :haha:. I feel for you, I really do :hugs::hugs:.

Shellie on Friday morning I had no tea bags and this morning there was no milk left as kids had hot chocolate last night so no tea again !!!!! I'm the same my tea is like my drug :haha:I was drinking lime cordial and soda water with vodka :haha::hugs:

In our house Liam has usually drank all the milk & put the empty jug back in the fridge :growlmad:. A few weeks ago he'd drank all the milk & I sent him to the shop to get a jug of milk(the big 4 pint one). I was in the bathroom when he came back & he'd left quickly for school when I came out. Went into the kitchen & he'd bought a one pint carton of milk & buggered off with my change :growlmad: What made it worse was he'd drank a quarter of the pint on the way back from the shop :rofl: :devil:.
Tea is also my drug :haha:

There isn't many calories in soda water & lime cordial is there? I've not got a clue about those things :shrug:

Liam is a naughty boy lol no I would say about 200 calories at most for each drink but it still doesn't warrant 5 pounds :growlmad:I've just had my last cup of tea :( have a few blood tests in morning and I've to fast from 10 tonight till I get the tests in morning . Gonna miss my morning cuppa :cry::hugs:

Liam is definitely a naughty boy but I wouldn't be so polite :rofl: he's a wee shit :haha: but my wee shit & I love him to bits <3 :cloud9:. If anyone else called him that I'd rip there heads off :rofl:

Aww hope you enjoyed your last cup of tea :coffee:. You'd think it was the last supper or last meal on death row the way we're talking :rofl: but we love tea so I understand how hard it is for you :hugs:. I'm just having a cuppa actually, i'll drink more for your sake :haha:

No the soda water & lime cordial doesn't warrant 5 pounds :wacko:. Maybe your scales are broken, that's what I'd go with :haha:

I don't mind getting blood taken but I feel for you :hugs: though not as much as I feel for you over the tea ban :rofl:

:haha:I know I must take it after my gran as any time there was an issue or a crisis she put the kettle on :haha:

I have a cup of tea constantly by my side & i'll still drink it even when it's cold :haha:. It's decaff though cos I'm allergic to caffeine so maybe better for me health wise though don't care really cos I love it too much :rofl: . I think I get it from my dad cos he's the same.

I don't know what we'd do in a crisis, probably go for the hard stuff added to tea :coffee: :wine: :haha:

I like mine nice and hot lol and if I'm at home the kettle will be on every half hour .i remember my granny using the tea leaves and heating up the pot . It was a real art in those days :haha:now I just shove the bag into a mug with milk and hot water and I'm good to go :hugs:

I like mine nice & hot too but it goes cold quickly cos my mug is huge, it holds a pint of tea :coffee: that's bad :blush: but what can i say? I'm addicted to tea like i am to POAS but probably tea more :haha:

Yeah it was an art then, i make mine like you, the lazy cow's way :rofl:

Morning all . Omg I'm dying for my cuppa . Have to wait at least two hours till my blood tests . Am really tired this morning too as p kept me up most of the night going to the loo . Seriously I was gonna kill him . Hope everyone has a good day . No breakfast but having poached eggs o toast and tea for brunch . Strawberries and yogurt and lentil soup for lunch and no idea yet what dinner is :thumbup::hugs:

ThankS girls the test was fine in fact it was easy :thumbup:done an hour power walk today plus 55 squats and 30 minutes cross trainer . Thighs are killing me . Food today has been good and I'm not having dinner as I'm out again tonight . My friend has bought us tickets to see the T.Rex . Musical :thumbup:love Marc Bolan .its a birthday present . Looking forward to it . How's everyone doing ? :hugs:

Wow, I'm not surprised your thighs are killing you with all those squats and exercises! Well done!

Enjoy your night out. It sounds like it will be fun :)

Can I ask if you know ??? Does it get easier ? I'm worried by Thursday I won't be able to walk lol . But I'm not giving up as its a challenge I've took on with my sister in law and brother and two friends and I'm not one to give in lightly . Please tell me it gets easier Bev :haha::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->