• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

It does...lots of water and you can also take some glutamine (not to be confused with glucosamine lol)

It definitely gets easier! It's painful at first but the more you work out the more you will get used to them.
I keep starting them and then stopping for a while, which means I'm in pain each time :dohh:

Glad all the tests went well. When will you have the results?

The squats get easier, hurt like hell at first but definitely get easier.

My night was amazing em . Musical about Marc Bolans life . We laughed we cried we danced :) ebony and bev I hope your right as I had to crawl up the stairs to bed :haha:buddy thought it was a great game and crawled up behind me lol . Day three tomorrow 60 squats and then day four is rest day :happydance:night everyone . Sweet s
Dreams :hugs:

Sounds like a great night :dance:

No wonder you're so sore with all the squats you're doing, I do them while I sort through the pile of socks that come out the washing machine & pair them up :blush: that's the lazy way :haha:

Glad the tests went well & you get the results soon <3 :hugs:

Morning all . Minding my niece today . Still in so much pain wen I walk down stairs :blush:trying to get a walk in with the pram before the rain starts .ive already been bad today . Two bowls of coco pops and biscuits with tea :blush:aw bugger really need to stop buying stuff in that I'm going to eat . 60 squats today. O dear god . Help . Tomorrow is a rest day . I really need it ha ha . How's everyone doing ? :hugs:

Morning! Sorry you're still in pain. Hope the squats go okay. Rest day tomorrow! :hugs:

I'm ok going up the stairs and walking . It's getting up from a sitting position and coming down stairs . Guess it will get easier . How are you ? Do you exercise daily ? :hugs:

Yeah I always find walking downstairs is agony!

I go to the gym 2-3 times a week and do walking most days. I want to get into going to classes again like Zumba or circuits, as I've not been to one in a while now.

Ha ha ha shellie . Your squats sound like my sort of squats :haha::hugs:

The amount of bloody two or three pairs of socks rolled into one from John & the teens is enough to keep me squatting for at least 10 minutes :rofl: still the lazy way though :blush:. Those socks do my head in :grr:

We all need to have a bad day when we eat crap, don't let it get to you hun :hugs: you can make it up by having a good day tomorrow.

Sorry you're still sore, hope it eases off soon <3 :hugs:

Yeah I always find walking downstairs is agony!

I go to the gym 2-3 times a week and do walking most days. I want to get into going to classes again like Zumba or circuits, as I've not been to one in a while now.

Are you finding it difficult maintaining your weight ? I tend to go up and down like a yo yo . Zumba is meant to be amazing :thumbup::hugs:

Ha ha ha shellie . Your squats sound like my sort of squats :haha::hugs:

The amount of bloody two or three pairs of socks rolled into one from John & the teens is enough to keep me squatting for at least 10 minutes :rofl: still the lazy way though :blush:. Those socks do my head in :grr:

We all need to have a bad day when we eat crap, don't let it get to you hun :hugs: you can make it up by having a good day tomorrow.

Sorry you're still sore, hope it eases off soon <3 :hugs:

It's the same here . How do we end up with so many odd socks thou ? Where do they all go ? I'm constantly buying girls new socks too as they get lost :dohh::shrug::hugs:

At the moment my weight seems to be dropping really well but I have no idea why! I'm expecting a gain soon as I'm definitely deserving one! :haha:

I'm always buying new socks too :wacko: think there's an odd sock fairy :rofl:

Zumba is great but I only went once :blush::haha:

I've no coordination so I would prob look like a real twat at Zumba :haha:Bev . Wen your stressed do you over or under eat ? :hugs:

I am really uncoordinated too but it's so much fun! :haha:

I do tend to eat less when I'm stressed or worried. I'm not as bad as I used to be and try to not get too stressed by things, but if I do then my appetite tends to decrease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->