• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

I'm uncoordinated too so I did it at the back where no one could see me making an arse of myself :haha:. It was good fun though & I had a laugh.

Bmom you can also try taking a bath with Epsom salts...don't overdo it though or you may be a friend if the toilet for a big lol

Thankfully I feel much better today . Am up and heading out early as my friend is taking me to town as its my birthday tomorrow :thumbup:I've showered done my hair and painted my nails :) gave the house a clean and just waiting to leave .Doing my squats today even thou its meant to be a rest day as I want to rest tomorrow :thumbup:feeling strong today :thumbup:having Brown bread toasted and scrambled egg and tea for brunch and a chicken lemon salad for dinner . Fruit and yog for lunch and lots of water and tea . Possibly weighing in the morning hope I've lost a few of the five I gained . Have a great day everyone :hugs:

Glad you're feeling better today :) Hope your squats go well.
That meal sounds delicious!

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow :)

I agree, rest tomorrow squat it our today! Glad you're not as sore.

Ooh is it your birthday tomorrow? It's mine too! Hope you have a great day! :cake:

Yes bev I'm 47 tomorrow :cry:I honestly can't believe it . I've four beautiful kids and I tried for another for 8 years and lost 13 angels :( my baby girl is nine next week my son is 13 my other daughters are 11 and 15 .i have a dog called buddy and two rabbits and three guinea pigs :haha:some days I have a husband others I wish I didn't :blush:today is a good day lol happy birthday for tomorrow :hugs:.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :cake::cake::wine::wine::drunk::drunk:

Hope you have a great one & are spoilt rotten like you deserve to be<3 :cloud9:

Love ya hun <3 :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back