• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

I know my baby is nine next week . When did that happen ....how's things crystal ? :hugs:

Love the pics! And buddy has gotten so big since you guys first got him!

Love the pics! And buddy has gotten so big since you guys first got him!

I know he looks enormous in that pic lol he's still a wee cutie . Ebony I can't tell you how excited I am about shellie testing . I can't even explain how Happy I woukd be for her . I just love you ladies all so much and hope and pray everyone gets their rainbow babies . Some people have been trying as long as I did and I feel their pain :( ........:hugs:

I know me too! Can't wait to see the test in the morning! Its so unfair isn't it? Keeping everything crossed for her...even my legs. Lol, I can do that now.

Wow T you look AMAZING! Hubby better behave as I am sure you now have plenty of suitors interested! Hottie!

Sent you an iMessage on your bday, hope you received it

Girls are always beautiful and OG what a cutie!

Thanks Bmom & Ebony :friends:.

Wow you are a hottie <3 & your bairns are lovely too, a beautiful family you have there <3 :cloud9:

<3 :hugs:

Morning everyone . Eeekkkkkk we are heading to Dublin with the girls . A surprise present from p . I'm so excited . Girls love it down there and there's lots of shopping and a brilliant zoo . Best go get ready . Will try post while we driving down . Thanks ladies thanks Liz :kiss:

Your family is so beautiful hun. You're looking great too :)

Have a lovely time on your trip :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->