• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Have fun! Surprise trips are always fun. I like the road trips and then stopping off at random places along the way!

How was your day out in Dublin? Hope you all had a great time <3 :cloud9:

Had a fab time but I ate like a pig . Also have another uti and feel so so bloated . Seriously look like I'm pregnant :( we are just home and went shopping and to the zoo today . I got a few really nice tops in Dublin and treated myself to Mac face and body foundation and Mac concealer . :thumbup:I've wanted it for a long time but its so expensive . Bought kids a few surprises too and Lucy some white skinny jeans and a new top and some nail varnish . Think I spent 300 euros and it was 100 euros for hotel and breakfast . I've so much washing to do now plus ironing for the morning but I bathed kids this morning do that's one less thing to do . Right I need to go catch up on shellies pregnancy tests :thumbup::hugs:

Thanks hun, FX <3 :friends:

Retail therapy is great & sounds like you got a lot of stuff :happydance:

Boo to the UTI, hate those feckers :grr:. Hope you start feeling better soon :hugs::hugs:

Glad to hear you had a great time :)

Sorry you have a uti :( I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Thanks ladies . Seem to get them all the bloody time now :growlmad:I'm so furious with myself I got on the scales as soon as I came home and I was 9 pounds heavier than last time I weighed . I honestly felt like crying . Anyway I've just done a massive poo :blush:stripped to my underwear and reweighed and I've dropped four pounds :haha::happydance: but I've still gained five . Hopefully in the morning I'm 1-2 pounds down too . :hugs:

lol Shellie.

Goad you had a wonderful time! And I'm sure the weight will fall off. 5lbs is nothing.

Morning all . So I weighed in abd I've actually only 1 3/4 pounds on :happydance:I will take that lol after all the chocolate and cake I had . Def being good from now on in as I can't cope with gains any more and my clothes will start feeling tight . I still have a really bloated tummy and am uncomfortable down below . Gonna start wearing my pedometer today and along with my squats and cross trainer hopefully I can look good for our holidays as its only 9 weeks away on Friday . Right I'm away to stalk shellies thread :haha::hugs:

Yay on not putting on as much as you'd thought :happydance: Maybe you just need another big shit :rofl:

Thanks for stalking my tests hun <3 :hugs:

See...nothing to it. That last bit will be off tomorrow morning.

Your right I will prob lose a pound off it by tomorrow . I've walked loads today and been pretty active around the house . I'm seriously considering joining slimming world tomorrow night just so I can lose some more pre holiday day weight . Even if I get two pounds a week off that's another 18 pounds .which would be amazing :thumbup:I need to sort this weight out once and for all as I've been yo yoing for months now . :kiss:

I can't remember if I told you all but I went to see my doc as I've varicose veins on my left leg so I'm going in to have them removed . My sister is just off the Fon and asked me to go to New York with her next June to visit my brother and sil and nephews . :yipee::yipee::yipee:I haven't been on a plane apart from for twenty minutes last year since I was 22 :haha:eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk :hugs:

WOOHOO That's brilliant hun :yipee:. I've always wanted to go to New York :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->