• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Morning all . So I've just an extra 1/2 a pound now to lose after the weekend :thumbup:am still contemplating slimming world but prob won't bother as my girls school play is on tonight and they have to be there for 6 and the play is at 7.30 and I'm going plus its gonna be a mad rush getting then from school and doing dinner plus home works but we will see how it all turns out . Going birthday shopping today as my baby girl is 9 in the morning ❤she's wrote me a big list of presents she wants :haha:have a great day everyone :hugs:

Happy b'day to your dd!

So New York, New York...got it. You'll have fun. Hubbs went a couple years back and really enjoyed it. Couldn't get our as much as be was there playing for school, but he tried to see some of the sights.

Aw have a great day and enjoy birthday shopping for your DD and the school play later hun :hugs::hugs:

All going well with me. I'm 23 weeks and have a good bump going on :) Not back at hosp until early July. Feeling movement but still more fluttering rather than kicks.
I've been driving myself crazy with pram / travel system options lol, it is all so overwhelming. At the moment I'm leaning towards Venicci Viva travel system, but they've no stockists here :(
https://venicci.co.uk/product-category/viva/

Working at home today, so I have to stop getting distracted with b&b chats and prams haha.

lots of love xx

O three I love that pram . If you walk a lot a big comfy water proof pram is essential but if you are driving everywhere a portable one is better . I always had a big pram plus a separate car seat and then a Moses basket and stand . I loved my big silver cross pram but it wasn't good for fitting in the car .so glad things are progressing well for you . Your bump looks lovely :cloud9::hugs:

So I got my dd a mini iPad (250 )pounds and some my little pony dolls . Everything cost so much . I'm also taking her and her five friends out in Saturday to an Indoor amusement area and then for dinner . She's sooooo excited bless her .ive been so busy today my back is really achey . Left a urine sample in docs to get tested again as I'm sure the uti is still present . I'm also really really tired . It's gonna be a long nite :sleep:

She'll be pleased with her presents :happydance::happydance:

Aww hope you feel better soon <3 :hugs:

Aww T, hope you feel better soon and yay for New York :happydance:

Massive congrats Shellie :yipee:

Wow 3birds you are 23 weeks :happydance:

You're a very generous mama :) I'm sure she will be over the moon.
Really hope you are feeling better soon xxx

Thanks Butterfly :) Yep delighted to be at this point!
How's all with you and your wee man?
:hugs:
X

All good thanks 3 although he's going through a bit of a :sick: stage so I'm doing a lot of :laundry::hangwashing::haha:

Three she's gonna be so excited . Don't know how she's gonna sleep tonight :haha:or me actually :hugs:

Sounds like fun times for you and dd and her friends!

BF, sorry your little man is sick. Hope he feels better soon.

Three, yay for 23 weeks. How are you feeling?

Happy birthday to my baby girl &#10084;&#10084;&#10084;nine years ago today I gave birth to my gorgeous girl Sophie . Love you with all my heart :kiss:McDonald's for breakfast then school run then park after school and visit to families then school play again . Hope my baby has a wonderful day :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->