Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

So p has just came down and said I'm going for a shower . Put something nice on and come join me :wacko:and I will be in a good mood for the rest of the day :wacko:wtf :growlmad:he can piss off :haha::hugs:

Thanks girls :hug:
I am still very much in shock :cloud9:
and hoping everything goes ok xxx

Oh and in case anyone is interested the 2 main things I have done differently in the last 3 months is a gluten-free diet and stepped up the exercise (couch to 5k), which led to losing half a stone.

Anyway it is VERY early days yet (4+1).

Bmom, really hope your day picks up!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congrats three!

Hope the bd started things off the right way and your day is great bmom!

Dylis . How's your dd ? How are you ? Will you get another cat ? :hugs:

OMG Three birds!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::dance:

T...so easy indeed LOL

OMG 3birds! Congratulations! Have you been trying for over 2 years?

BM...it was wonderful...mountains, countryside, cooler temps, wineries, Presidents' estates, lavender farms, farm animal petting zoos, swimming, nature trail walks, etc...

Glad the shag lifted your spirits...:haha:

3birds:happydance: congrats:happydance:

Bmom I won't get another cat, still got 3 and the dog. DD ok about it now I'm just glad we were on hols when it happened as someone put him on my doorstep! Glad she didn't have to find that

Congrats threebirds I'm super chuffed for you :happydance::happydance:

T- I agree with BF you're too easy :haha::haha:, there's nothing like a shag to lift the spirits :thumbup:. Holidays can be fab but they can be stressful too- I reckon you need to stop being so nice and trying to keep everyone happy all of the time. Tell P if he doesn't adore you like the Goddess you are I will come and kick his arse :growlmad::growlmad:. Put your costume on and go swimming you sexy mama :thumbup::hugs::hugs:

All is good here, no ttc I think we've kind of stopped- I guess we're NTNP, I'm off all the supplements I'm taking a multi-vit with folic acid in. I'm very happy concentrating on my new job which is going well. I did some shifts in ED (A+E), last week and looked after a gorgeous 4 month old baby with burns and my next patient was a lovely 103 year old lady who'd fallen I loved it! We just joined Virgin active gym near us and it's really nice I'm going to go there to workout and have time to myself after in the lovely cafe reading:thumbup: we're off to Majorca on Sarurday for our first ever all inclusive holiday :happydance::happydance::happydance:

BF- glad things are going well I'm so excited for you :hugs::hugs:

Sending lots of love to everyone :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3birds:happydance: congrats:happydance:

Bmom I won't get another cat, still got 3 and the dog. DD ok about it now I'm just glad we were on hols when it happened as someone put him on my doorstep! Glad she didn't have to find that

O my goodness :( that's awful :hugs:

Dylis glad dd is ok about the cat now. I can't believe someone just put your cat on your doorstep like that! Especially knowing you have a child that could see it.

Suki, glad your new job is going so well! Its wonderful that you have a job that you look forward to going to everyday.

Suki you sound so happy and I'm sure your holiday will be fab . Miss you loads :hugs::hugs:

Morning all so I've woke up loaded with the cold and a sore throat . Buddy has also pooped in his crate and wen I let him out he did another massive poop in the garden and then was sick :( not nice first thing in the morning lol
Didn't get my icecream last night as I was so cold and shivery wen we were out and I was asleep for ten . Maybe just a big walk today then movies and home to watch tv and hot chocolate :thumbup:how's everyone doing ? :hugs:

So I had to go back to bed . Feeling so warm and shivery and head sore and throat sore also feel sore all over . P been playing monopoly with the kids :thumbup:feel so bad going to bed on hols :( poor kids :hugs:

Take it easy T. Let P look after the kids for a day, he is their father so ahold be capable :dohh::haha:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->