Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Morning ladies . Such a busy day today . A meeting in the school at 9.30 .girls finish and start at different times today and I've presents to but for my nephews in America and to get posted :sleep:I also have my hyper two year old neice and o yeah I was asked last night to potty train her today too !!!!!! I refused as in too bloody busy today . Was that bad of me ? Getting loads of walking done today and I've a lovely fruit salad made for brunch as I will be on the move all day . Lovely sticky chicken lemon made for tonight and serving it with Dakar and Brown rice . Yummy . Have a great day everyone :hugs:

Sounds like you have a busy day BMom!

Tricky question about potty training. At first i thought of course you shouldnt be expected to do it but then I thought well it depends, if they want you to start training her from scratch then no way, but if they have started to train her then they might need some continuity with it. Thing is you are doing this for free so you can only do what you have time for and your family has to come first :hugs::hugs::kiss:

I've been asked to stay in today to do it which I can't and on her days off she doesn't sit in to do it and yes if she had already started it would be a different matter too . I've just so much on as its the end if term soon and kids play etc takes a lot of rehearsals too :kiss:

Busy day hun. I agree perfectly with shat bf said, but even if they have started I don't think it should be expected of you. I think they should find someone who has the time for the continuity of it or expect minor possible setbacks. I know you love her, but she is their child and therefore that responsibility really falls on them. Especially if they expect you to not do anything all day but that.

OAN how are your b & sil doing? Better still I hope. And how is your sister? And have you heard any results from your tests yet?

Hi Brave,
I'm sorry I completely missed your birthday. I was on vacation. I hope you were spoiled as you deserve it. :hugs:
I'm still not doing anything about my weight. I need some inspiration! :haha: it's bloody hard work. You are amazing :)

Ebony my sister is fine and I've had no heart results yet but my cholesterol came back at 4 and I was over the moon .viking I will help you in any way I can and I can tell you that losing weight has changed my life . I feel so happy and so much better about myself and I'm enjoying life for the first time since my 20 's . Ladies my neighbour passed away today :( she was in a coma since last night and passed away this afternoon . She's finally at peace and fought so hard to stay here :( I've been in her house cleaning up the living room to make space for the coffin . Her daughters are travelling home and she will be cremated on Tuesday . Her husband was by her side wen she passed :cry::hugs:

oh so sorry for the loss... you are a great neighbor and friend for doing all of that for them. May she rest in peace now.

XOXOX

oh so sorry for the loss... you are a great neighbor and friend for doing all of that for them. May she rest in peace now.

XOXOX

Thanks Liz I just did what anyone else would do . Her hubby is heartbroken :( :hugs:

I can only imagine...must be heartbreaking indeed to lose your life partner :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->