• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Thanks guys didn't sleep at all last night . Dreading her body coming home today but her whole family is now home .friday the 13th today . Stay safe everyone :hugs:

Oh Brave, I'm sorry about your neighbor. You have been on an emotional roller coaster lately :hugs: You are so sweet to help out in their time of need.

Really sorry about your neighbour, you were a great friend to her & continue to be for family. :hugs: xxx

Sorry I have t posted today . Had my dd and her four friends our for her birthday treat . Fun works KFC park and library then home for cake .Just left them all home . I've dinner to make then heading to my neighbours for a few hours . How's everyone keeping ? :hugs:

Sounds like fun, you needed that right now hun.

Keeping fine here. Not really much to report.

Indigo I'm sorry to hear that . I'm sure you will miss your families ESP since you have N now :( are you moving far away ? :hugs:

Morning everyone it's a beautiful day today and I've got my back all cleaned and brushed . Windows all cleaned and washing on the line . My dd has left to go on a trip for four days with school . I cried wen she left but I know she's gonna have so much fun . Also picked up some things for ds as he's going to a gaming convention next weekend and is dressing up :thumbup:how's everyone doing ? My dear neighbour will be laid to rest in the morning :( gonna be so hard for her hubby :( :hugs:

So sorry abut your neighbour hun :hugs::hugs: You're being a great support to the family :hugs::hugs:

I'm doing okay hun, thanks for asking <3 :hugs:. Feel more positive today then I have for the last few days so I'm getting there & I'm eager to get back to TTC our rainbow [-o&lt;. We did it once so here's hoping & praying we can do it again :thumbup:

I'm doing okay hun, thanks for asking <3 :hugs:. Feel more positive today then I have for the last few days so I'm getting there & I'm eager to get back to TTC our rainbow [-o&lt;. We did it once so here's hoping & praying we can do it again :thumbup:

Your doing amazing Hun and I know in my heart you will get your rainbow :kiss:

Doing ok here hun. How are you with your neighbor and all?

I'm ok Hun it's been a busy day but I'm heading to see her as soon as I've kids in bed . P still at work . The coffin will prob be closed in morning so I just want to see her one more time :cry:p still hasn't been able to bring himself to go see her :( I'm kinda sad about that but I understand too . :kiss:

Yeah...I'm sure he's handling it as best he can considering. And I'm sure you're there for him too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->