• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Funeral was so so sad . It's still going on as there was food and drinks after service . Paul was ok but I could see he was struggling . Bless him . All her family goes home tomorrow and I guess my work will start then to help look after her hubby . I've promised them all I will keep an eye in him and cook for him and do some chores too . :blush:I know I know I'm always volunteering for everything but there's no one else . The weather has been glorious and I've the pool out for kids and I'm cooking fajitas for dinner . Yummy . Early night for me and tomorrow I'm getting my brows tinted and waxed and a day with my friend then Thursday I have my neice then it's almost the weekend :thumbup:

As long as you continue to take time for yourself hun. Nothing wrong with being there for him...just remember that you need time to yourself and time to rest as well. You're a wonderful person bmom!

As long as you continue to take time for yourself hun. Nothing wrong with being there for him...just remember that you need time to yourself and time to rest as well. You're a wonderful person bmom!

Aw thanks ebony ❤I just always feel responsible for people and like to mother them and feed them :haha:he's a lovely man even with his dementia and Alzheimer's . He also has nurses calling in to give him injections for his diabetes so he's a lot on his plate :cry: I'm downloading the first series of Game of thrones for him to keep him busy at night :thumbup::hugs:

I have a tendency to want to feed people too, lol so I understand that. And I think that's the role you're meant to play in life bmom. You're a comforter, and that's such a special gift to possess. But like everything in life, in moderation. You're human too human and can only take so much by design. As long as you plan accordingly and remember to empty yourself every now and again, you'll be fine I'm sure!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Sending you love & hugs & glad you have some time for yourself today xxx

Ebony that's what someone said to me yesterday lol that I was a comforter :haha:never been called that before but I will take it lol . :hugs:

Yes, you are just a mother by design :) I hope that it doesn't turn out to be a burden to you and you can enjoy helping him out. Poor guy.

Thanks v I don't think he will . And all I can do is try my best for him :thumbup:hi shellie ❤

Hi everyone . Busy day with my neice today and I'm so excited as I'm joining a craft class tonight :thumbup::happydance:excited . Will let you know how it goes :hugs:

Hope you enjoy crafting. Can't wait to hear all about it :)

Didn't get to go to my class . My sil was held back in work . By the time she got here it was too late :cry:there's always next week :thumbup::hugs:

Yeah there's always next week hun :hugs:. You should be out enjoying the rare hot weather we're having :coolio:

<3 :hugs:

Hiiii . Af came during the night . About two weeks early too :shrug:so heavy but I guess with my age anything can happen .cycles are a bit irregular and then will eventually stop . My ds is going to a big gaming convention today . He's so excited . Thousands of kids going to it and adults too . I'm also going out for cocktails . O my goodness I can't wait . Piña colado :happydance:got my spray tan and eyebrows done during week and ive just to get my clothes on . No idea what I'm wearing yet . Taking girls to park first so best get going . The weather is amazing . Love it . :hugs:

Hey hun :hugs::hugs::kiss:
How are ya? Hope you had a good weekend and enjoyed the cocktails :) it's been lovely having some sunshine.
Im good, just need to stop whizzing round the place! Ive really reached the point where I want to relax and enjoy the pregnancy :)
Hope you have a good week xxx

Hey hun. Sounds like you've been busy enough lately. But sounds like you're enjoying yourself.

Three how is the pregnancy going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->