• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Hi No Doubt, all going well, although I found out I have GD. Have hosp apt & will find out more on Tues. Hows everything with you? X

Bmom, how are you doing missus? Im sure its been a busy week with start of summer hols & some lovely sunshine. Hope you're okay, I know u havent been on here for a bit. :hugs::hugs: xxx

Three that sucks. I worked with a girl who had gd, she had to watch her diet hard core, but other than that all was fine. She also had to check her sugar levels throughout the day. I'm sure all will be fine hun. Just closely follow the direction of your doc which I'm sure you will.

Things are fine with me. We're going on vaca soon...this Friday. I'm a little concerned cause my doc wanted to check the length of my cervix as she said she didn't feel much of a cervix and I told her that I'd been having achy pressure pretty much the entire pregnancy. But I'm trying to just keep my cool about it and not worry. She said I'm not at risk for preterm labor, but if my cervix is short then I could be. I have to wait til we get back though for my u/s.

Hi No Doubt, thanks :) im at hospital tomor so will know more about my gd and whether i need any medication or not. Im also a bit worried about cervix length. I had it measured last month so hopefully they will check it again tomor & it wont have shortened too much. Good luck & happy hols for friday :thumbup:
X

Hope both your appointments go well ladies . Prayers for both of you ❤I
Good but crazy busy here as kids off for nine weeks . Weather amazing and we are making the most if it . P really really busy and I don't see him much which means more work for me . I'm not complaining but I miss my hubby and hugs and another pair of hands . Diet going ok . Still managing to keep off six stone and go up and down with the other seven pounds . I'm happy with that . Lots of walking and outdoor activities . Train journeys , bus journeys . Beach . Forest walks . Visiting old castles and lots of picnics ice cream and swimming plus visits to library and museum . Love my life love my kids but I will always that deep ache in my heart for my lost babies :( buddy is helping me and I can see in the future a few more fur babies . ❤Love you guys :hugs::hugs:

Sounds like you & the bairns are having a lovely time & the weather being so nice always helps :thumbup:

<3 :hugs:

Wow Bmom you are super busy but Im sure having a great time with your kiddos :)
I know that doesn't stop the hurt of your losses and am sending you lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad you are having fun bmom but yes the hurt will still be there xxx

Hi girls sorry I've been AWOL but I'm super busy with keeping up with the house and keeping kids amused over holidays . Staying up late and having lie ins and p really really busy at work . He's taking two weeks off next week to do jobs around house and also our holiday for ten days but apart from that he's booked up solid . It's my Lucy's 16 th birthday on Saturday too . My beautiful girl is all grown up :cry:am looking out for a lap top for her plus some nice vans and a nice piece of jewellery to remember her 16 th :thumbup:also taking her and her friends for food and movies . Weather here is fantastic so I've been getting train and bus to beach and different towns and bringing picnics and doing lots and lots of walking . Super tired at night but happy . My kids are growing up so fast . My baby has also accomplished riding her bike . Telling the tone and we are currently trying to do shoe laces and all her times tables before she restarts school in September .completely messed up my diet on Ice cream and treats but am planning to start a diet before my hols and lose about 14 pounds . Hope you are all keeping well love and miss you all xxxxxxx

Wow I can't believe she is 16. It seems strange when I come on here and people who I remember ttc ing now have 2 year olds etc. but it's also so sad that there are others who never got their baby :cry: Time just goes by so quickly for all of us.

Sounds like you are having a great summer with your kids, I bet you have a lovely holiday too. Xxx

Part of me still misses ttc so much bur I know I made the right decision in letting go :thumbup:some days i wake up and the pain is still so bad in my heart :(so today I went and got Vicky her big school uniform today . Blazer skirt jumper tie two shirts . 120 pounds which I was pretty chuffed about . Her skirt is 24 inches around her waist . Skinny minny just need to get her shoes and pencil case now . She will be 12 this September and my boy is 13 . :thumbup:so I weighed myself and I've gained 9 pounds since my hospital apt on may 1 st so I need to get that off soon . Walking loads so just need to ease off on sugar and counting calories again . It's so hard wen kiddies off but I want to feel comfy wen I go away in my swimsuit . How's everyone keeping ? :hugs:

Sorry for not stalking...been out of town. The 9lbs will fall off...no big. And happy bday to the little misses!

You will soon loose the 9lbs my lovely. Sending you MASSIVE HUGS xxxx

Thanks ladies already two pounds down this morning :happydance:. Seven to go . Ebony where were you ? :hugs:

I was in North Carolina on vaca. We went to the beach! Haven't been to a beach since I move away from there when I was 15! I had so much fun. We saw my grandmother and a few others from my family. Then we traveled across the state and saw hubbs family. The we went to the beach, and Virtue had a wonderful time in the water...first time...obviously, lol. He was out there playing and laughing, then would go play in the sand. He tried to eat it a couple times and then looked at the sand like "what the hell is this", lol.

Hi Bmom :wave:<3<3:hugs::hugs: you are doing a fantastic job on weight loss:thumbup: thinking of you hun.....keep enjoying your summer with the family:cloud9: I am plinko chipping along lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->