• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Where did you go on vaca, No Doubt? I live in a beach town in NC.

3birds...I had GD & it wasn't that bad. I just had to test & adjust my diet a bit. They were worried about his size, so I had him at 39 weeks. He was perfect! 8 lbs! They thought he'd be 10+.

BMom....I miss you.

We went to Charlotte first, then drove across the state and went to Jacksonville...we're from there. We ended up going to Emerald Isle the day before left. I was like a little kid and didn't want to get out of the water, lol, but hubbs said it was time to go eventually.

Yay peanut, throwing some dust your way too :dust: :kiss:

Bmom hope you are having fun :happydance::hugs:

Sorry ladies bad news . My dad passed away yesterday . He was 68 . I can't even tell you how he died I'm so upset but it was suicide :( :cry:

Oh hun...I'm so sorry to hear that...devastated for you hun. How is your family? I know everyone must be in shambles. I'm not close and words can't even begin to soothe I know, but if you need anything or just to talk I'm here hun. Ill be praying for you and your family.

Thanks Hun we are all devestated beyond words . He was struggling and we didn't know and for that I will never forgive myself :( could I have done more ? Yes I could :(

No...don't do that to yourself. You didn't know, you couldn't have done anything about something you didn't know. Even if you feel like there was more you could have done, forgive yourself hun. Don't hold that over yourself, it will do you no good.

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news B. Thinking about you and your family :hugs: :hugs:

I'm so sorry :( I lost my dad 4 years ago and he was 55. It is devastating and I honestly still struggle with it, it's heartbreaking.

Just wanted to say I'm so sorry. If you need to chat just pm me :hugs::hugs:

Oh T I am heartbroken for you. I can't imagine how you are feeling, I'm so sorry. Love, peace & deepest sympathy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's such sad news Bmom. Please don't blame yourself for not doing more. In cases like that truly no one can help but the person themselves. It's such a difficult thing to deal with but I promise you it was not in your hands. Know I'm thinking of you always and sending you hugs and love.

Omg T I'm so sorry. I agree though there was really nothing you could have done. You are the kindest person ever and always put yourself out to help other people. You have really had it tough recently. Sending you loads of love hon xxx:hugs::hugs::cry:

The other ladies have said it best. You are the kindest soul I know. If you had known you would have been there for him.
I met a co-worker yesterday who's husband committed suicide. He left her a note. It said "Just understand you will never understand". That is a profound statement about what really is the disease of depression. I hope that helps you. I love you very much and would never want to hurt you any more.
:hugs:

So sorry to hear about your Dad T :hugs:

Please know that there is nothing you could have done or said, depression is a medical illness like any other kind of illness :hugs:

Bmom I am so sorry :cry: no words can ease the pain you are going through.....sorry isn't enough......please know I too am here for you.....love you Hun and sending massive ((((HUGS))) :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: soooo sad:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->