Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

I'm so so sorry for your loss hun :hugs: :hugs:. Like the other girls have said it wasn't your fault. You & your family are in my prayers, love you hun, take care <3 :hugs:

Hey hun...just want to check in and see how you are. Here is you need me.

Ladies thank you so much . In the process of getting my dads body home from Oz :( it's a long process . Could be Monday . Each day is a different emotion . Today is exhaustion and so many questions . Love you all &#10084;

Keep going hun. Its hard I know, but you'll make it through. Love you!

Ladies . I feel so much love today from you all &#10084;.ive turned my Fon off today and just had a day with kids . Went to movies and now having a lie down with buddy . Got tabs off doc to help me sleep . Took two last night and they did help . Got a letter from hospital to attend again re my heart . Blood around heart is pumping below normal . Also signs of weakness in valves . Ugh it never rains but it pours . Staying upbeat about it . My dad was a healthy man and my mum is too so hopefully it's nothing .my diet has been so so bad and I'm not even eating meals just buns and tea or coffee . My dad said the week before he passed away my health was my wealth . For him I'm gonna get fit . As fit as I can and be the best mum / wife / daughter /sister / aunt / neice / friend that I can be . :kiss:

Keep us updated with your health hun. Hopefully like you said its nothing, or will at least be able to be regulated easily. Glad you took the day for yourself.

Morning . Girls at summer scheme . Can't stop crying today . Feel so lonely without my kids . Paul back at work too . :(

hello everyone~

I've been reading through this thread all night and I just wanted to say thank you! a lot of you have some very inspiring stories and its always good to know youre not alone when it comes to getting back into shape :dance:

Hiya, hope it is a wee bit better this wkend, having Paul and the kids around. You've been through such a lot. Dont be hard on yourself about anything. Just try and get through each day bit by bit and allow yourself to grieve. We are all here for you. Sorry this is such a sad time for you.

Did you get an apt to see the dr about your heart?
It is ironic given that you're so big hearted! You are such a loving, kind, thoughtful, fun person, those days will return.

Look after yourself xxxxxxx

hi sweetie, sending you all my love and hugs xxxx

I am thinking of you Brave. You have been through so much lately. 3birds hit the nail on the head there. I hope your family is helping to heal all of your hurt. Much love :hugs:

Are you ok hun?
I know this is a really hard, sad time for you but don't be afraid of reaching out for the help you need xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->