Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

hello everyone~

I've been reading through this thread all night and I just wanted to say thank you! a lot of you have some very inspiring stories and its always good to know youre not alone when it comes to getting back into shape :dance:

Hi Hun and welcome to the thread . Hope you stick around ❤

Hi everyone . Sorry I've been missing . Everything has been crazy for the last few weeks . My dad has still not arrived home . We are expecting him anytime now . It's all still so surreal for us all ❤ five days till our holiday in Scotland and I've started a really strict regime to drop half a stone .its only till Friday but I hope it melts the pounds away . I've still got three hospital apts in September so I can't afford to gain any weight while away so I thought if I lose 7 pounds I can afford to gain it whilst on holiday . Just been having lots of ww soup plus jelly for desert and Salads and tea / coffee .Tonight I'm having a prawn salad for tea . I had soup earlier and a tomato plus jelly at breakfast .so far so good . How are you all ? I've missed you :hugs:

Glad to hear from you hun! Glad things are going well. Hope you have a wonderful relaxing time on holiday!

Big hugs bmom and glad you have the holiday to look forward to. Try not to stress too much about your weight - you are pretty good at losing it :thumbup:

:hugs::hugs:

Good luck hunny. I agree with Butterfly, you're very good at losing weight :)

I've lost 2 1/2 pounds in last few days . Hoping for another five . Had the worst nights sleep since I lost my dad . Awful nightmares and me and my sister where looking for him and we couldn't find him and wen we did it was too late :cry:dear god please take this unbearable pain away from my heart 🙏 :( it's raining today and I've no plans but staying close to my hubby and kids . Haven't even started packing but I've still five days to go . The only reason I'm worried about my weight is the hospital apt with rheumatologist and vascular apt plus my heart apt and I can't be a stone heavier at any of those apt . Hope everyone is well . Love you lots :hugs:

Glad to hear you're getting things resolved T, and have your hols to looks forward to. There's some nice cherries in the shops atm, they make a good snack. When you're on holidays you could try adding a bowl of soup to your lunchtime options, I find that fills me up quite a bit when I travel with work and unless it's a cream based soup or has croutons in it it's usually not too many calories.

I dragged myself out of bed to spin class this morning, my motivation wasn't high, but as always once I'd done it I felt better for it:thumbup: Since my last loss I've been pretty hopeless with diet and exercise but am picking it back up for the past week.

Glad to hear you're getting things resolved T, and have your hols to looks forward to. There's some nice cherries in the shops atm, they make a good snack. When you're on holidays you could try adding a bowl of soup to your lunchtime options, I find that fills me up quite a bit when I travel with work and unless it's a cream based soup or has croutons in it it's usually not too many calories.

I dragged myself out of bed to spin class this morning, my motivation wasn't high, but as always once I'd done it I felt better for it:thumbup: Since my last loss I've been pretty hopeless with diet and exercise but am picking it back up for the past week.

Hi Hun :hugs:I love cherries and soup . That's a great idea . Will you start trying again Hun yet or wait a while ? I hear spin class is so hard but burns loads of calories . Well done . I'm still in my pjs . Feel very tired today . Think it's a mixture of physical and emotional exhaustion . P is fitting a new back door for me . I'm ready to kill him as he's pulled all the wallpaper off the wall :growlmad:I def think wen ttc a mixture of diet and exercise really helps our well being . Good luck sweetie :hugs:

Weighed myself this morning and I've four pounds off since Friday :thumbup:another 8 pounds and I'm back to the lightest I've been since I started my weight loss journey .had Special K and pineapple for breakfast . Lunch is carrot and coriander soup and turkey salad for dinner :thumbup:girls are away swimming today so I'm trying to clean the house up . Had a good sleep last night from 9-2 then p woke me coming to bed but was able to get back asleep . How's everyone ? :hugs:.

Those eight pounds will fall off in no time!

I'm doing well, nothing new here really. Just had a nice time with my family this weekend. Took Friday off and had a long weekend. Today I'm volunteering helping clean up the grounds and landscape a home for kids...don't know what was thinking for 24 weeks, but should be fun, lol.

Those eight pounds will fall off in no time!

I'm doing well, nothing new here really. Just had a nice time with my family this weekend. Took Friday off and had a long weekend. Today I'm volunteering helping clean up the grounds and landscape a home for kids...don't know what was thinking for 24 weeks, but should be fun, lol.

You can just delegate all the jobs . No lifting or straining yourself mrs . Glad you had a good weekend :hugs:

Hi Hun :hugs:I love cherries and soup . That's a great idea . Will you start trying again Hun yet or wait a while ? I hear spin class is so hard but burns loads of calories . Well done . I'm still in my pjs . Feel very tired today . Think it's a mixture of physical and emotional exhaustion . P is fitting a new back door for me . I'm ready to kill him as he's pulled all the wallpaper off the wall :growlmad:I def think wen ttc a mixture of diet and exercise really helps our well being . Good luck sweetie :hugs:

Thanks T, well done on losing another 4 pounds :thumbup: and yes diet and exercise together gives you the weightloss with the endorphins for sure.

We're TTA this month, going for recurrent loss testing next month, and need a break anyway, you know how it is...:cry: am concentrating on getting back in shape, that's something I can fix myself.

Spin is quite full on, but my bf is a machine at it, he's a keen cyclist, I don't even try and keep up with him :haha:

P redecorating is fine if he's going to finish it before you go on holiday, otherwise, I think women have killed for less, lol :dohh:

Hello, stranger here :blush: how u doing T?? Good I hope xx. Had to write on your thread when I saw Northstar has returned to the fold - lovely to see u :hugs: although sounds like u've been having a tough time :hugs:

Right, Going to bore u to tears now on my journal.....xxx

Thanks T, well done on losing another 4 pounds :thumbup: and yes diet and exercise together gives you the weightloss with the endorphins for sure.

We're TTA this month, going for recurrent loss testing next month, and need a break anyway, you know how it is...:cry: am concentrating on getting back in shape, that's something I can fix myself.

Spin is quite full on, but my bf is a machine at it, he's a keen cyclist, I don't even try and keep up with him :haha:

P redecorating is fine if he's going to finish it before you go on holiday, otherwise, I think women have killed for less, lol :dohh:

Hope you get some answers Hun at the clinic ❤your boyfriend sounds amazing . I'm so happy for you ❤

Hello, stranger here :blush: how u doing T?? Good I hope xx. Had to write on your thread when I saw Northstar has returned to the fold - lovely to see u :hugs: although sounds like u've been having a tough time :hugs:

Right, Going to bore u to tears now on my journal.....xxx

Jax you could never bore me ❤ive pm you x

Well done on the weight loss T, you are doing so well xx :hugs:

Northstar lovely to see you again but so sorry for your losses :cry: :hugs:

Another pound off . I've still 7 to go but that's ok :) my dads ashes have just arrived in London and are going thru customs . I feel relieved sad and sick at the same time :( he's almost home :cry:so many emotions for my poor dad ❤

I'm where there are a lot of emotions running around right now, but I'm glad your dad is almost home. I'm hoping this will provide some type of closure for you and help you to begin to heal emotionally.

Yay for the 4lbs off...or 5 now I think. Pretty sure I found those 4 lbs, lol. I'm sure all of your tests will go fine though. Are they telling you that you shouldn't gain weight or were you just trying not to?

Five pounds off ebony :) no no one has said yet about my weight but the doc at hospital wen I had my echo done said they will weigh you and they are very strict re weight with heart problems . I'm not really heavily overweight as I'm 5 foot 8 and 184 pounds but would really like to be at 178 if I could . I know im gonna gain on holiday as well .hopefully my apt doesn't come till late September and I've time wen I come home to lose whatever I gain :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->