Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

I haven't been on here in ages, omg hun, I'm so sorry for the loss of your Dad :cry: how truly awful

:hugs:

Xxx

Biggest (((HUGS))) my dearest Bmom......so sorry about your dad:cry: it breaks my heart to hear such sadness:cry: you and family are in my thoughts :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hiya how are you hun? :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Thinking of you. Hope you're getting some good family time with P and the kids before back to school. Im sorry you have so much sadness.

Im in hospital! Waters broke Fri, am 34 wks now, no idea when baby will make arrival but Im here until it all happens! Doing well tho.

Take care & lots of love xxx

Thanks everyone . We finally got my dads ashes last Monday and I have them here at home with me :( we are having a service at church next Friday and having ashes blessed . P and I had a great time away with kids in Scotland even thou I feel so much worse since I came home . It's almost as if I have to go thru it all again . I'm starting to not want to go out as its so painful wen I do to talk to people about it . I guess that will happen for a while . P has been great even thou he really can't handle it and just wants to feed me . I've gained so much weight and I feel so bad but I'm just so sad and I want to eat comfort food .kids started back at school today and I feel very alone . Am so glad I've got buddy ❤af also appeared a few days ago and I'm drained and emotional . Things will get better ..... Love you all lots :hugs:

Glad to hear you had a good time, but sorry you're so sad. I say eat...you'll lose it. You're good at losing the weight.

Big hugs T xxx sorry you are sad and glad you have buddy :hugs: yes don't worry about the weight.

:flower:

Hi T, don't beat yourself up about feeling crap, of course you do, you've lost your Daddy :hugs: don't expect that you can fake normal for now, you shouldn't have to.

Once you've had the service hopefully that will give you some closure, and with a bit of time you will start to feel better.

If you can, get out the house a while and get some fresh air, even if you have to catch a bus to another part of town where you won't bang into someone you know if space is what you need:hugs:

:flower:

Hi T, don't beat yourself up about feeling crap, of course you do, you've lost your Daddy :hugs: don't expect that you can fake normal for now, you shouldn't have to.

Once you've had the service hopefully that will give you some closure, and with a bit of time you will start to feel better.

If you can, get out the house a while and get some fresh air, even if you have to catch a bus to another part of town where you won't bang into someone you know if space is what you need:hugs:

Your so right Hun . A walk was what I needed to feel slightly better . It's sunny yet windy today and I put on a hat and walked as far away as I could and back with buddy . :hugs:

Glad to hear the walk with Buddy helped T:hugs:

A dog is very good company in bad times, they will listen to you without offering help/opinions/judgement :thumbup:

Winter is definitely coming - it's good you got some sun for your walk - been raining heavily all day here. We got some great weather for our wee break though, and it's been lovely not working:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->