Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Aw Bmom hope you are feeling better soon :hugs:
And like Butterfly says, let P do his bit! (And def don't feel guilty about it).

Thanks everyone for the congrats. Still seems unreal. Yeh Indigo - been trying for 3.5yrs. (2 mc and failed & cancelled ivf) Thought we were a lost cause with my high FSH, low AMH and his poor swimmers. But it's early days yet so have to see how it all goes!

xxx

Thanks ladies . I doped myself with lemsip . Had a hot bath and got myself ready . We went to the pet shop and amusements , the beach and an outdoor park and pool and kids had a blast . Then I had my 7 scoop morrellis madness ice cream and we've just ordered Chinese and all my programmes are on tv tonight so it's an easy night . Also got a joules dress for 17 pounds in a size 12 :happydance:I love it :thumbup:really good day :) :hugs:

Threebirds..CONGRATS!!!!! omg and a natural BFP :thumbup:

Bmom, hope your feeling better quickly :)

Bmom Hun I hope you feel better!

3birds : amazing what our bodies do sometimes. I'm so excited for you.

Man it's going to take me awhile to get caught up

Morning all . Well afternoon really :) had to go back to bed for an hour but feeling better now . Still have bad head cold but wrapping up warm and going to farm with kids and buddy :thumbup:there's an assault course on it do I hope my head can withstand me having a go at it :haha:indigo I can't wait to start the diet with you all . I've gained so much since I came away :blush:I'm easy ten pounds heavier :dohh::hugs:

We are bf :thumbup:yesterday was a really good day and kids laughed so much so I was a happy mummy . Only two more nights then I'm home to my own bed and the scales :argh::argh::hugs:

So I'm home and have most of the place cleared up .:thumbup:still have some stuff in the car to clear but that can wait till tomorrow . Have gained 5 pounds !!!!!!!!! Not really as bad as I thought so I'm ok with that and diet starts tomorrow for sure :thumbup:who's with me ? I need or actually I want 31 pounds off for Xmas now lol :haha::hugs:

Yay for being home and only putting on 5lbs :happydance::happydance:

LOL at setting yourself a higher target :haha:

see? Told you it wouldn't be so bad... you can drop that in a week at the rate you have been LOL

I'm actually proud to report that even with my crazy AF now I have managed to not gain! so that can only mean once the witch is gone it will go lower :dance:

Hurrah for being home :happydance:

I've got 13lb to lose now as I gained 4 lbs on hols. Dog has been warned some big walks coming

see? Told you it wouldn't be so bad... you can drop that in a week at the rate you have been LOL

I'm actually proud to report that even with my crazy AF now I have managed to not gain! so that can only mean once the witch is gone it will go lower :dance:

:happydance::happydance:that's great Liz and yes you were right lol :thumbup:I really thought it would be about ten pounds :haha::hugs:

nah you have been too good so I knew it would not be insane

Yay for being home and only putting on 5lbs :happydance::happydance:

LOL at setting yourself a higher target :haha:

:haha:my bmi will be 26 after 31 pounds lol that's about where I need it to be :thumbup:how are you my lovely preggo friend ? :hugs:

Dylis buddy has been warned too :haha:you will easy lose that Hun :thumbup::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->