Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

yes but you were good before...your body just thought it was an anomally

Means it knows you were on vacation lol not that you are planning on eating like that former again ;)

5lbs isn't bad at all. I'm in on the weight loss. I want to lose 20 by Christmas. Are we doing the smoothie diet?

Yay welcome home & 5lbs is nothing :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I need to lose a couple as I've put on at least 3 lbs in 10 days since bfp! Been letting myself go lol and last nite we had chip shop takewaway. Still walking lots but decided not to jog. So I would just like to be able to get my weight to 13st 7lb and keep it there for the next few weeks as I have a mega bloat going on :)

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxx

Means it knows you were on vacation lol not that you are planning on eating like that former again ;)

👍I hope I can get straight back to it . I think im gonna find it tough at first :hugs:

5lbs isn't bad at all. I'm in on the weight loss. I want to lose 20 by Christmas. Are we doing the smoothie diet?

I'm thinking a smoothie for breakfast , a smoothie or salad for lunch and a healthy dinner . What do you think ? :hugs:

Yay welcome home & 5lbs is nothing :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I need to lose a couple as I've put on at least 3 lbs in 10 days since bfp! Been letting myself go lol and last nite we had chip shop takewaway. Still walking lots but decided not to jog. So I would just like to be able to get my weight to 13st 7lb and keep it there for the next few weeks as I have a mega bloat going on :)

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxx

You can easy do that Hun with all your walking . It's so easy to relax once you get your bfp . Happy five weeks by the way :happydance::hugs:

Morning everyone . Had a lovely lie in this morning and some play time :blush::haha:it was fun :) had boiled egg and toast for breakfast . Have to go get the girls school uniforms today and that's at least some stuff sorted . Have a few of their shoes and bags bought but hope to get at least younger girls sorted today :thumbup:am also buying myself a new Hoover as I didn't spend all my money I had saved on hols so I'm getting that today too :) hope you are all getting ready to kick start this diet tomorrow :thumbup::hugs:

I'm thinking a smoothie for breakfast , a smoothie or salad for lunch and a healthy dinner . What do you think ? :hugs:

I don't eat usually after 5, and that's only if I'm hungry, otherwise its 2. But the rest of that sounds good. I'm on board for the 19th, especially seeing how this is my last week and I need to shave off at least 4lbs.

I don't eat usually after 5, and that's only if I'm hungry, otherwise its 2. But the rest of that sounds good. I'm on board for the 19th, especially seeing how this is my last week and I need to shave off at least 4lbs.

Maybe you could have your main meal of the day at two and then just a smoothie at five ? X

Maybe you could have your main meal of the day at two and then just a smoothie at five ? X

Yeah, I'll have my big meal early and fruit in the evening. I feel like I need to go eat everything I can possibly hold right now so I won't want anything tomorrow, lol.

well after another weekend and AF, I will see what the scale says tomorrow hehehe

Ok so here we go . I'm 13.1 this morning which is 183 pounds and I want to get to 152 for Xmas :thumbup:I've been really good today except for a few bites if my ds double chocolate cookie lol smoothie with skimmed milk and banana and honey and yogurt for breakfast and I Have just had water all day and I'm just having home made veggie soup for dinner :thumbup:I've been so busy with shopping for uniforms I haven't been hungry so it's all good :thumbup:I'm pretty disgusted actually as I kept 500 pounds away for the Hoover and uniforms and hoped to get myself maybe my first facial but it's all gone on uniforms and Hoover already :( the cost if blazers and shoes are ridiculous but hey at least it's all done :thumbup:how's everyone else been today ? Did anyone start today ? :hugs:

Yeah know what you mean about uniforms. Thank goodness I bought some when they went on sale last year after school started! Good luck on weight loss.

Yeah know what you mean about uniforms. Thank goodness I bought some when they went on sale last year after school started! Good luck on weight loss.

Thanks garnet . My ds uniform alone was 150 and that was with buying shirts and trousers that were reduced :wacko:then there's school bag p. e kit and pencil case and pencils . You did well buying before hand Hun :thumbup::hugs:are your kids back to school yet ? ❤

Started my walks last night as well with buddy boy . Anyone kniw how often I should be walking him ? He's 13 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->