Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

I started today. I ate my "dinner" already so fruits later. Water and V8 juice. I also got AF just now too so I hope after this a few lbs will fall off from that, lol.

I started today. I ate my "dinner" already so fruits later. Water and V8 juice. I also got AF just now too so I hope after this a few lbs will fall off from that, lol.

Well done you will drop it in no time Hun :thumbup:have you found it ok ? What did you have for dinner ? :hugs:

Just a small bowl of sloppy Joe mix, which is actually more like chili the way I made it. Later I will have some strawberries, grapes, and cherries!

Just a small bowl of sloppy Joe mix, which is actually more like chili the way I made it. Later I will have some strawberries, grapes, and cherries!

Lovely I've just had two oranges and an apple and two bottles of water . I'm feeling hungry now thou . It's 9 pm here I guess I shoukd just go to bed :hugs:

Hi your food sounds good :thumbup: I'm gonna to have to start when OH back at school as keeps making me more food:dohh: also just trying to empty the cupboards of all junk food seems to have taken over..

I think when my dog was little just did 15-20 mins on the pavement usually until he went to the loo!!! Because of their joints, I'm sure there's some thing age related like a min a week or 5 mins a month.

Hi your food sounds good :thumbup: I'm gonna to have to start when OH back at school as keeps making me more food:dohh: also just trying to empty the cupboards of all junk food seems to have taken over..

I think when my dog was little just did 15-20 mins on the pavement usually until he went to the loo!!! Because of their joints, I'm sure there's some thing age related like a min a week or 5 mins a month.

Hi Dylis and thanks I think he's getting about 30 -45 minutes ATM as dd loves walking him too :thumbup:is your hubby a teacher ? :hugs:

Hi Bmom :hugs:
Great target and you got off to a vg start :)
Good luck everyone :thumbup:
Im starting today lol as I was a bit of a choc monster yesterday! At this stage there is no need for me to put on weight & I want to eat as healthy as possible. Its watermelon freshly juiced for breakfast, then instant porridge when I get to work.

What's your plan for today?

xxxxxx

Morning everyone so I'm down to 12.12 1/4 this morning :happydance::happydance:basically all water I've lost as I was up peeing all night long :blush:another smoothie for breakfast and a bottle of water :thumbup::hugs:

Hi lovely :hugs::hugs:

I've cut out gluten, sugar(mostly) and as much dairy as possible and stick with fruit, veggies, chicken breast, fish and lean red meats :thumbup: I also still have a 1/2 a can or full can of regular coke per day:blush: That will never change I'm trying to lose weight and be healthy before my next cycle. I want to have junk food sometimes but I keep thinking January so it keeps me focused.

You always do amazingly well with your weightloss!! Wish you lived closer I could use a walking buddy :)

Oh and the school uniforms here are the same, totally outrageous..JD gave me his form for next year and its ridiculous:nope: Between the two kids for uniforms and shoes it will cost me over $600:nope: and they have summer and winter uniforms:shrug: whoever thought uniforms would be cheaper needs a kick in the butt:growlmad:

Hi lovely :hugs::hugs:

I've cut out gluten, sugar(mostly) and as much dairy as possible and stick with fruit, veggies, chicken breast, fish and lean red meats :thumbup: I also still have a 1/2 a can or full can of regular coke per day:blush: That will never change I'm trying to lose weight and be healthy before my next cycle. I want to have junk food sometimes but I keep thinking January so it keeps me focused.

You always do amazingly well with your weightloss!! Wish you lived closer I could use a walking buddy :)

Oh and the school uniforms here are the same, totally outrageous..JD gave me his form for next year and its ridiculous:nope: Between the two kids for uniforms and shoes it will cost me over $600:nope: and they have summer and winter uniforms:shrug: whoever thought uniforms would be cheaper needs a kick in the butt:growlmad:

Hi crystal ❤that sounds like a fab plan . And it's great you have jan to focus on . How much do you want to lose ? I drink diet coke to fill me up :blush:I know I shouldn't :hugs:

So lunch today was turkey and ham salad :thumbup:p making stir fry for dinner but as it's so late I'm just gonna have a fruit salad :thumbup:brought ds out today for new boots . Really lovely but cost me 65 pounds as they are vans :growlmad:he was so happy wen he tried them on so I couldn't say no :blush:also got his haircut and his school bag . It's a pack man one :thumbup:Lucy starting to panic about returning to school and has asked me to home school her which I don't feel equipped to do so and I think she needs to meet kids her own age . I think she's starting to take panic attacks as she gets very anxious in crowded places and feels breathless and very afraid :nope:she's been thru so much . I just want her to be happy :hugs:

Your poor dd. I hope this won't be what she's thinking. Ham and turkey salad sounds yummy. I was walking about the zoo/aquarium for a few hours so no workout today as that was my workout. Diet was ok still even though I wanted the food from there, but I did share a cone with my mom.

Your poor dd. I hope this won't be what she's thinking. Ham and turkey salad sounds yummy. I was walking about the zoo/aquarium for a few hours so no workout today as that was my workout. Diet was ok still even though I wanted the food from there, but I did share a cone with my mom.

Sounds like a lovely day you've had . I bet ds loved that :thumbup:well done on having another good food day :thumbup:wen will you weigh yourself again ? :hugs:

Oh no poor Lucy :nope: is this the new school? Can she get any counselling or anything? :flower::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Aw Bmom that sounds really hard about dd. i think you're right about the importance of being with other kids. Really sorry to hear she might be having panic attacks. The important thing is the great relationship you have with her & that you are such an amazing mum. I know you'll help her through this the best way possible. Sorry life is hard sometimes. Love you babe xxx

Hey B. need to stick around here hopefully ill get some motivation from you. I seem to have lost all mine :( :(

I weigh myself every day, so tomorrow morning, lol. But with AF right now, I don't think I'll shift anything until it's gone.

hope your DD gets to enjoy school again... poor thing :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->